163

I backed up and I started the walk to my house in the cold rain. I cried and I felt like I couldnt breath. I got to the house and I opened the door and walked in. "Back so- what happened?" Cameron asked as he looked over and all the guys were down stairs and they all looked at me. I was still crying and I was dripping wet.

"Did you walk here in the rain?" Ryan asked. "You guys-" I spoke and all of them looked at me still. "You guys took it to far this time. I told you I didnt want to go over there!" I yelled at them and they all backed off a little.

"What happened at Lukes?" Toby asked me. "As if you fucking care" I spit and he looked hurt. "Rose" Ryan spoke. I walked over to the kitchen and I opened up one of the cabinets. I picked up a plate and I threw it to the floor. "Rose" they all said and some of them got up and I started to knock everything off the counters and I screamed and cried.

"Rose stop!" Eric called and Jay grabbed me and he pulled me to his chest. "Jay stop!" I yelled and I pushed him away with what little I had left. "Rose shh" he hugged me tighter and I cried on to him. All the guys had stood up now. "Why?" I cried and I dropped to the floor and Jay came with me. He kept holding me as we sat on the ground in the kitchen.

"I dont know" he spoke and I cried even harder. "He. He" I sniffed and studdered and Jay held me close to him and put his hand on my head. "Its gonna be ok" Jay told me and I cried into his neck as he tried to calm me down. I cried and I cried until my body was so tired I just fell asleep in Jay's arms.

-

I woke up in my bed with dry clothes on. I looked over and saw a bottle of water on my bed side table and a piece of chicken that was now cold. I felt the dry tears on my cheeks and the frog in my throat. I thought about last night and I shook my head as I started to cry more.

I quickly wiped my face and I got out of bed. I walked in to my bathroom and I looked at my self. I washed my face and I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I brushed my teeth and I put my hair up in a pony tail. I looked at the clock and it was almost 5 in the morning. I grabbed my phone and my headphones and I quietly walked down the steps and to the front door.

I was about to turn the door handle and I stopped. I looked down at my clothes and then at the door. I backed up a step and I sighed. I walked to the freezer and got the ice cream and I walked back up the steps. I changed in to a hoodie and sweat pants. I started to eat icecream and I watched sad movies on Netflix.

I put the ice cream on the ground after a few minutes and around noon I got a couple texts.

Dad🙄💚: You awake?

Me: I am.

Dad🙄💚: You wanna come down stairs?

Me: no.

Dad🙄💚: ok.

I clicked off and my mom had texted me too.

Mom: Hey sweetie. Hows life? You wanna meet up for lunch??

Me: uuu. Not today. But I'll take a rain check.

I clicked off her contact and my finger hovered about Luke's name. I sighed and I swiped his name and deleted him from my contacts. I laid in bed for another hour or so and then I heard a scream down stairs.

"Look at the fuckin size of that cunt!" I heard Mason laugh. "Kill it!" Eric screeched. "Rose!" I heard them all call my name and more yells. "Holy shit" I heard Ryan laughing. "Rose. Help! Were under attack!" John called up to me.

"I thought we moved away from this shit" Matt sighed and I stood up. "Rose!" I heard Eric call my name again. I walked down the steps and almost all the guys were in the kitchen. "Rose. Theres a spider!" Eric told me and walked over to me. "I'll get it" Mason picked up a shoe.

"No" I laughed and grabbed his arm as he ran at the wall. He dropped it and I looked at the wall. It was a daddy long leg. "Aww" I smiled and I put my hand up to the wall close to it. "Dont let it touch you!" Eric yelled.

"Quiet. Dont scare him" I chuckled and the spider crawled onto my hand and I walked him outside. I let him go on some leaves and I walked back inside. "You guys ok now?" I smiled and Eric nodded. "Fuckin hate spiders" Eric shuttered.

"Since everyone is down here I have some-" "not everyone" I shook my head and looked around. "Ezra" I nodded. "Who needs him" Ryan waved his arm. "You fucking cunt. I heard that!" Ezra yelled from his room and we all laughed.

"5 of you idiots have been invited to be in a CSGO tournament" Ryan looked at us and Ezra walked out. "I have good news!" John raised his hand. "Why did you interrupt me?" Ryan asked him and John smiled. "Cause I know I'm not one of the people" John crossed his arms.

"Well shh" Ryan told him and John went and sat on the couch and we laughed. "Anyways. It's in Aussie." Ryan spoke and we all looked at him. "Who?" Mason asked. "Cameron, Eric, Toby, Rose, and Mason" Ryan told us and the 5 of us cheered. "What?" Jay threw his hands up.

"Your the Fortnite guy" Sam told him and Jay shrugged. "When is this?" I asked. "Couple months away." Ryan shrugged. "Oh" I nodded and he shrugged again. We all sat on the couches and I hit John. "Ow" he spoke and looked at me.

"What was your good news?" I asked him and he stopped and looked at the ground. "I forgot" he sighed and I smiled. We all laughed and we went back to being quiet. We watched tv and we were all on our phones.

"Do you guys wanna. Go out tonight?" I asked all of them and they looked at me. "Hell yea" Mason nodded and I smiled at him. "Sounds fun. Where?" Eric asked. "Bars? Clubs? We could go to the casino" I told them and all of then started to get on board with this idea. "So leaving at 9?" I asked them and they nodded. I stood up and I walked up stairs. It was around 1 so I just laid in bed until 7.