98

The lady turned around and looked at Mason who was putting his shirt back on. "Please dont take your clothing off sir or I'm going to have to ask you to leave" she said calmly.

"Sorry" Mason looked down, but I know he was trying not to laugh. She walked away and we all laughed and they huddled around me. "Did you get it?" Mason asked and laughed.

I showed him the picture and it looked amazing. "Yes!" He jumped up and down and we all laughed. "Post it. Post it" Jay told him and he did. Once we had all calmed down we left and went to get some real food.

We all got seated and ordered our food. I pulled out my phone when I felt it buzz. I looked at it under the table. It said that I had a message.

From unknown.

My heart started to race and I clicked my phone off and looked around the restaurant. My eyes met with Camerons and he looked worried. "What happened with that girl Eric?" I asked him across the table. "I told her I was blind and my eyes just look where they want" he said and ate his food.

"And she bought that?" Jaren laughed. "Yea" Eric nodded. "I cant believe we actually got that photo" Mason smiled. I was nervous the whole rest of the dinner. I didn't know if the unknown was Tyler so a random number but I didnt dare check it while I was sitting here.

I felt like I was going to break down so I stood up and all of them looked at me. "I have to pee" I whispered to them and I walked away. I walked quickly into the bathroom and stood at the mirror and let out a shakey breath. I pulled out my phone and replied.

Unknow: Hello again.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: . . .

Unknown: You know who

I clicked my phone off and caught my self on the counter. I looked up and saw some one in the mirror. I gasped and jumped and turned around. It was a lady and her little girl.

"Are you ok sweetheart? Your looking a bit pale" she asked and I nodded. I put my hand to my stomach and walked out. I walked back to the table and the guys looked at me. "Can someone take me home?" I asked and Cameron stood up.

"Are you ok?" Jaren asked and I nodded. "I just feel a bit sick" I nodded and Cam helped me up. "Here are my keys" Cam handed Jaren his keys and we walked out. My legs felt like jelly and I thought I was going to throw up.

"Cameron" I wrapped my arm around his waist and he called us an uber. "Rose?" Cameron asked worried. I started to get hot and light headed, as Cameron laid me down and fanned my face.

I felt like I couldnt breath and I heard Cameron saying my name and shaking me. My vision got black and I passed out.

-

I woke up still laying on the cold cement. But I saw red and blue flashing lights. "Hey you ok?" I heard a man ask me. I nodded and put a hand to my head. I looked over and saw a couple paramedics.

"Can you stand up for me?" He asked and helped me up. He sat me on the steps of an ambulance and covered my with a blanket and went to talk to Cameron. All the other guys walked over to me and I looked at Matt.

"Sorry Matt" I told him and he shook his head. "No dont be sorry" he shook his head. "Cam said you fainted" Mason said and I nodded. "Excuse me gentlemen" I heard a paramedic say and she walked up to me. "You feeling ok honey?" She asked and I nodded. "Well you just fainted. Your blood sugar was fibe but your heart rate was almost unsettling" she told me.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Jaren asked her. "Of course. All she needs is some rest. And try not to stress out anymore" she said and walked away. I stood up and we walked over to Cam. "You good?" He asked me and I nodded. "Oh my God dont faint!" Eric shouted and picked my up. I laughed and put my hand to my forehead and went limp.

"Alright. Back to the house" Cam told us and Eric carried me to the car and put me in it. "The people said your heart was beating to fast, and you were stressed." Cameron told me and I nodded.

"Yea I have no clue what happened. Just fainted" I shrugged. "People dont just faint Rose" Jaren told me and I didnt say anything. We got back home and I went up stairs and changed. I got my phone and texted Ryan.

Me: Hey. Was Matt invited to the art thing tomorrow?

ScuffedManager#1: No, why?

Me: Is there anyway he could go? He showed up at our house the other night and his girlfriend broke up with him. I know he doesnt need to be alone

ScuffedManager#1: Uumm he would have to be someone's plus one, but I assumed you would take Luke

Me:No he has to work, that means I can take Matt right?

ScuffedManager#1: Yes I will call and tell them.

ScuffedManager#1: Or I'll have Sam do it.

Me: Thanks your the best!!

I clicked my phone off and looked for my wallet. It wasnt in my pocket when I got changed. After 10 minutes of looking I walked back down stairs and saw the guys sitting on the couches with the tv on but they were on there phones.

"I have good news" I told them and sat by Matt and Eric. "Which is?" Toby asked. "Matt is coming with us tomorrow to the art thingy" I told them. "How?" Matt asked.

"Well Luke is working so you can go as my plus one" I told him. "Unless Cam, Ezra, John, or Mason wants to" I said. "What about the other 4?" Matt asked. "They all have dates" I told them.