152

"I guess were going" Sam laughed. We all walked off and down the side walk. "Mason" Ryan called and we kept walking and Mason was not anywhere. We turned a few corners later and Mason was laying on the cement with his eyes shut.

"Mason what the fuck?" Ryan asked and looked at him as he stopped. "Mason get up or were gonna leave you" Eric told him but he kept his eyes shut and we all walked over him and around him. "Mason" Jay lightly kicked him as he looked at him. "Dont mess with the dead animals sweetie" Toby called and Jay walked over to us.

"Hes stupid" Cameron shook his head as we kept walking. "Cunts!" I heard Mason call and we all turned around and looked at him. "Come on" Toby waved him over to us as we stopped. "Wait!" Mason said and stopped. "We were not moving" Jaren smiled. Mason clapped and he jumped and did a back flip and stood up.

"Woah!" Jay clapped and we all laughed as he ran over to us. "Ok lets go" Mason walked ahead of us and we made it to the ice cream shop. We all got our ice cream and we started to walk back. We got back to the house and we sat on the couch and we ate and watched TV.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up and held it to my ear. "Ms. Turner this is Dective Holmes. We have set the dates for Tyler to be in court" he spoke. "I have emailed you all the details, but if you have any further questions please give me a call or come in to the station" He spoke.

"Ok thanks" I told him and I hung up. "Who was that?" Sam asked me and I looked up to see all the guys looking at me. "It was from the police station. For uuhh Tyler's court dates" I told them. "Why would you need to know?" Mason asked. "You dont have to go do you?" Cameron asked me and I nodded.

"What the hell? Why?" John asked me and I shrugged. "I dont know. I hope I can just sit in the back and not say anything." I shrugged. "Shit" Ryan shook his head and I shrugged again. "When are they? We could come with" Cameron told me.

"I'll have to check the email, but no you guys dont have too. I dont want anything to happen" I said and they all nodded. We sat there for a bit and I decided to go up stairs and check my email. I sat on my computer and clicked on my new email.

Dear Rose Turner

In regards to the convict known as Tyler Jones we would like to inform you of his court dates. The dates are as follows:

Wednesday October 3rd at 3:30pm
Tuesday October 9th at 1:00pm
Friday October 12th at 1:45pm

In the court room we will determine is Tyler Jones is guilty or not, further dates will be sent at a later time.

I leaned back in my chair and I sighed. Its was September 28th. Halloween was coming up in a month and my birthday in just over a month. I clicked off and I stood up. I walked back down stairs and I looked at the guys and sat in a chair.

We stayed down there for a while before it got dark. We watched tv and I leaned my head back. I closed my eyes and I heard some whispers before I was picked up. We walked and I was laid down and covered up. Then I feel asleep.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night and I sat up. I looked around my dark room and had my arms close to my body. I tried to breath normally and I just sat there. I sighed and I grabbed my phone. I clicked it on and shut my eyes due to the bright light. I squinted and saw it saw 2:12am on it and I put it back on the table and laid back down.

I closed my eyes and took deep breathes. I sat back up and turned my lamp on and went over to my closet. I started taking everything out, because it was a mess. I threw all my shoe boxes and shirts, pants, dresses, and any other shit that was in there. I went over to my dresser and I pulled everything from there to and threw most of it on the bed.

I stopped when I was all done and I looked at the mess. I walked and turned on my light and I started to sort the massive pile in to smaller piles. New stuff. Stuff I don't wear. Nice clothes. Everyday clothes. Once that was done I went over to the new pile and started to try stuff on.

After about an hour I was half way done throw the second pile and I got a knock at my door. I walked over and I opened my door a crack and i poked my head out. I saw Matt. "What are you doing?" He asked and rubbed his face. "Im uuu. Cleaning" I shrugged and he scratched his head, and tried to look inside.

"Just some of my clothes. my closet was a mess" I whispered and he nodded. "I'm sorry if I woke you. Ill be more quiet" I told him and he gave me a thumbs up and walked down the hall. I closed my door and I went back over to my piles. I got 3 piles folded and I put the stuff I didn't want, or could wear, in a couple of boxes. I looked at my closet and it was clean. For once.

I smiled and nodded and I grabbed my phone and it was 4:34am and I sighed. I laid on my bed and watched the boys stupid Tic Toks. Around 6 I started to get hungry and I stood up and I walked down stairs. I saw someone or something slouched over the counter. It was still a bit dark and no lights were on.

I heard some slurping noises and moans. I got to the light switch and flick it on and Mason shot up and he looked at me. Milk on his face and some of Cams cereal. "Don't tell Cameron" He said and I smiled and laughed.