108

I walked back down stairs and John walked out with my plate and looked at me then the plate and tried to hide it behind his back. "You ate my food" I crossed my arms and he sighed and nodded.

"No one ever cooks for me" he told me and I smiled. "Well all you have to do is ask" I told him and sat on there couch. "Cameron said he was gonna come over here to pick you up in a little bit" John told me.

"Really? For what?" I asked and he sat beside me. "To make a video and to hang" he nodded and I nodded. John and I played some super smash then I heard the door bell ring. I got up and John stood up too. We both ran to the door and I ended up falling as he opened the door.

"Oww" I wined and John laughed as I saw Cam walk in. I stood up and hit John and he put out his bottom lip. "You ready to go?" Cameron asked me and shut the door and I walked back over to the couch. "I get to leave?" I asked and laid on the couch.

"Yea. Were gonna make a video" he told me and pointed to the door. "I've gotta get a new phone" I told him. "After we record I'll take you my self" he told me and I stood up. "I'll be back later" I told John and he nodded. "The three of us will probably be over there sooner than later" he told me and I nodded.

I got dressed and Cam and I drove back to our house. "You broke your promise" he told me as we started to drive and my heart sunk. "What?" I looked at him and he smiled. "Your at 21 million and you havent made that video yet" he told me and I smacked my forehead.

"Shit" I shook my head. "Can I use your phone?" I asked him and he handed it to me and I logged in to my Twitter and told everyone it would be late cause it was gonna be gangsta. I logged off and gave it back to Cameron.

We got back to the house and I walked in and I walked up stairs. "Where are you going?" Eric asked me. "Were gonna record" I pointed up stairs and he nodded. I walked up stairs and I forgot I had painted it, so none of my stuff was in there.

"Cam!" I yelled and walked in to his room. He was in his chair and on discord. "What is it? Why do you have to yell" he asked me and I walked over to him. "I cant record" I told him. "Your room" he remembered.

"Shit. Sorry" he said. "I'm not recording" Mason stood in the door way with a cookie. "You wanna go get a new phone with me?" I asked and his eyes lit up. "I've been needed a new one" he nodded.

"Not for you. For me" I shook my head and we walked out of Cameron's room and over to Toby's. "Toby were going out" I opened his door and he was in his chair also. "Im streaming" he frowned. "Niii-" Mason started and I covered his mouth.

"What the fuck Mason" Toby laughed and I smiled and I pushed Mason out. "Jaren!" I called and he poked his head out of his room. "You making a video" I asked and he nodded. "John, Mini, Jiggly and I are gonna play golf" he said and I nodded and he smiled and went back in.

"Swagger!" I called and Mason followed me down the stairs. "Bug!" Eric called back and he was in the kitchen. "You wanna help me buy a new phone?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Then I guess its just the three of us" I nodded. We all walked outside and got in my car and started to drive. We drove for a little bit and I saw the mall and started to pull in. "The mall?" Eric asked as I pulled into the parking lot.

"I thought you just needed a new phone?" Mason asked me from the back and I shrugged. "I like to look around" I told them and we al got out and started to walk toward the front.

"Can we get lunch. I'm fucking hungry cunt" Mason out his hand to his stomach and I saw a mother cover her child eats. "Mall food?" Eric asked. "Nah like a snack here then some where else for real food" Mason skipped beside us and spun around.

I saw a huge car driving really fast and I caught Masons arm and dragged him back just in time as the car flew by. "Mason" Eric yelled and we all stood there for a second. My heart was racing so I knew Masons was too.

"I almost died" Mason said breathlessly. "You have to watch where your going Mason" Eric scolded him and he nodded. I kept hold of his arm and we walked in to the mall, and I saw an ass ton of people.

There were so many people so I kept an eye on the boys as we started to walk around. "This is a fuck ton of people" Mason looked around. We walked around for a little bit and we had just come out of a shoe store when I heard my name.

"Rose" I heard it again and Eric and Mason shrugged. Turned around once more and saw Adian waving at me. "Aidan?" I asked and he nodded and walked over to him and hugged him. "Holy shit how long has it been?" He smiled and Mason and Eric walked up behind me.

"Only 6 years were not that old" I laughed. "Who's this?" Eric asked me and I stood beside Aidan and looked at the two of them. "He was one of my friends back in high school. Aidan Millers this is Eric and Mason" I spoke and they shook hands.

"Are you still doing that Youtube thing?" He smiled and I nodded. "Full time job" I nodded again with a smile. "Everyone thought you were crazy after you dropped out of collage" He smiled.

"Well wha-" "Rose" Mason pulled my arm and I nodded. "This child want food" I rolled my eyes. "Of course. We have to hang out tho. Give me your number" he smiled and pulled out his phone. I reached back for mine but then I remembered that was the mission of today.

"Shit. I dont have a phone. That's why I'm out of my cave today" I sighed and patted my pocket for a pen. "Give me your number and I'll text you" I handed him the pen and he wrote it down on my hand.

"Awesome. It was crazy seeing you here" I smiled and he nodded. "Bye" he told us and walked away.