127

I opened the door and saw an elderly couple standing there. There arms were linked together and the woman had a smile and the man looked at his wife with an even bigger smile.

"Hello dear. Is this the house where there giving kittens away?" She asked softly and I nodded. "I told you Vicky, I know how to read a map" the gentleman laughed and she nodded. "Please come in there all running around" I told then and stepped aside and they walked in still at each other side.

"You know our Albert just died 2 weeks ago, and when I saw the ad I thought it was the good Lord himself" She put her hand on my arm and smiled. They walked into the living room area and I saw Cameron straighten up. I also saw Ezra hide the bowl he was smoking and he sat up.

"Oh Harold look at them all" The woman gasped and put her hand to her mouth. "Which one will it be my sweet? It's up to you" he told her and they looked around for a bit and decided on one of the 6 males. It was a grayish white color and it seemed more calm than the rest.

I put him in her arms and she pet the top of his head. "What's his name deary?" She asked. "Doc" I told her and she smiled again. I walked them back to the door as she held the cat and the man held her. "Thank you again" the older man told me as they got in there truck.

I waved and they drove off and I closed the door. "Jesus you have to give us warning before old people come in here" Ezra told me and slouched again and looked back at the tv. "Are you afraid of old people?" I asked and walked over to him.

"I've been yelled at by an old ass woman for walking wrong and then I tried to talk and she slapped me" Ezra huffed. "My grandma is also very religious and is a crazy lunatic, who forced me to do church stuff when ever I was over. One day I told her no and she literally whapped my ass so hard that I couldnt sit for a couple days" he told me and I tried not to laugh.

"That's amazing. I wanna meet her" I told him and he shook his head. "No you dont" he shook his head and lit his cone. "I've met his grandma, and she is amazing" Toby told me and walked down the stairs. The next hour was pretty quiet and then the doorbell rang a couple times and I heard a mother scold a child saying its rude to press it more than once.

Cameron walked over to the door and he opened it and I saw a little girl hide behind her mother. "Hey hun. Do you have any kittens left?" She asked hopeful and I smacked Ezra. He looked over and stood up and put all of our shit away.

"Yea come on in" Cameron told them and the woman smiled and they walked in and her daughter walked close behind her. "There all just running around." I spoke from over the couch and she smiled. The daughter seemed shy and I smiled at her.

She smiled back and saw one of the kittens and ran off. I saw the mother go talk to Cameron and the little girl try and pick up one of the cats. When they all ran away I saw her lip quiver a little bit. "Dont cry" I heard Ezra as he got up.

"You just gotta be gentle." He told her and she looked at him. "Why do they run away?" She asked quietly and he squatted down beside her. "Well. Were really big to them. Just like hes really tall, kinda scary right?" Ezra pointed over at Cam and she giggled amd nodded.

"That's what it's like for the kittens. So I bet if we sit down they will come right over" Ezra smiled and they both sat in the ground. The kittens came out of hiding and the little girl gasped and they started to play with the kittens.

"Rose" Cameron called me and I looked over at him and he was with the mother. I got up and walked over to them and smiled. "Just a couple questions" the woman said and I nodded. "Where did you find then?" She asked. "In some bushes, they were all alone and I didnt want to just leave then there" I told her and she smiled.

"And the vet?" She asked. "I took all of them. Updated there shots and got them all cleaned up. I have the papers if you would like to see them" I told her and she shook her head. "That's fine, thank you" she smiled and I nodded and stood by Cameron as she walked over to her daughter and Ezra.

"I didnt know Ezra had a soft spot for kids" Cam smirked. "Neither did i" I laughed. Ezra stood up and went to sit back on the couch but the little girl grabbed his hand. "Which one do you like the most" she asked him and Ezra turned a little red, but he squatted back down and looked at the kittens.

"Uumm I dont know. But which ever one you choose they will love you" He told her and her mother smiled. "I wanna know so I dont take that one" she told him and let go of his hand and picked up a playful cat. Ezra looked around the room for a second and pointed to the one laying in the sun all stretched out.

"That one" he told her and she smiled. "Mom can we get this one?" The girl held up the one she was holding and the mom nodded. The girl hugged the cat and smiled at Ezra. They walked over to us and the mom stopped in front of us. "Thank you. Are you sure I dont owe you anything?" She asked and started to dig through her purse.

"Of course not. There free. I'm just happy there going to people who will love them forever" I smiled at the girl and she turned her head and hid behind her mother. "Alright. Thank you again" she told us and we walked her to the door. They walked out and I shut the door and Ezra was by Cam.

"That was adorable Ezra" Cameron said in a child like voice. "Dont make fun of him" I smacked Cam. "Ezra playing with the kid was sooooo cute" Cameron smiled. "I'm gonna go smoke weed, jack off, and never show any emotion again" Ezra huffed and walked into his room and slammed the door.

"Quit slamming doors!" Toby yelled from up stairs. "Get off my dick!" Ezra opened his door and yelled. Then he slammed his door even harder, then it was quiet before Cam busted out laughing.