101

I went in to Jarens room next and he opened his door when I knocked. He was dressed. "Good?" He asked and I nodded then he looked at me.

"I know I'm not dressed shut up" I told him and we walked down stairs together. I saw Ezra and John standing in the living room. Ezras tie was around his neck untied. "Both of you look amazing" I told them and they faced me. I pulled Ezras tie from his neck and tied it around his neck. "Thanks mom" he smiled.

"Do you know what your gonna wear?" John asked me and I shook my head. I saw Jaren and his girl friend standing together and they both matched and looked amazing. I knocked on Jay's room and he walked out.

His tie was a little crooked but I fixed it. "I guess your not Fortnite Andy tonight" I told him and he smiled. I also saw his girlfriend in there with him. "You look amazing as well" I told her and she smiled and nodded. I walked to Matt's door and he walked out.

I looked at his tie and smiled.

Red.

"I didnt know which one you wanted me to wear you set like 6 of them out" he told me and straightened his tie. "Looks amazing. I know what I'm going to wear now." I smiled and he nodded. He walked out and I walked in to the girls rooms.

They were putting there dresses on and looked beautiful. "You two look absolutely gorgeous" I gasped and shut the door. They smiled and did some poses. "Those dresses look amazing on the two of you" I smiled and walked over to them. "What about you?" Bordie said nervously looking at me.

"Matt choose the red tie, I know exactly what I'm going to wear. Have Eric and Toby seen you?" I asked them and they giggled and shook there heads. "Let's go show them" I jumped a little and we were all excited.

I walked out and got the attention of all the guys. "Eric. Toby. Your dates" I spoke and they walked out. Eric and Toby's jaws dropped and the girls giggled. "Damn Bordie" Toby slid over and grabbed her hand. "I cant copy that" Eric shook his head and grabbed Bees hand.

They both walked back over to the group and it was now almost 4. "Rose you better go get ready" Cam told me and I nodded and ran upstairs. I fixed my hair and makeup before I put my dress on. I choose the red one to match Matt and I zipped it up in the back and looked in the mirror.

I put on some black heels looked in the mirror once more. I grabbed my phone and I saw that Ryan had texted me.

ScuffedManager#1: So Sam I sort of lied about the art thing. It's not just a showing, it's more of a gala type thing. Theres a meal and people will be dancing. Please dont be mad.

Me: Holy shit I thought we were gonna only have to look at art say nothing then leave?!?!

ScuffedManager#1: I'm sorry. I thought you wouldnt wanna go if I told you.

Me: I would have for you. Uugg Ryan now I have to tell the boys.

ScuffedManager#1: Your my favorite!! Have a great night!!!

I sighed and and clicked my phone off and walked down stairs. "We have a problem" I told all of them and then the door bell rang. I sighed and I opened the door and saw 4 of my closet friends!! "Rose!" They all screamed and hugged me.

"I've missed all of you so much!" I told them. "Ok dates. Lexi" I smiled and grabbed her hand and led her over to Cameron. "Cameron. Lexi. Lexi Cameron" I told them and they both smiled. "Abby" I smiled and led her over to Mason. "Mason Abby." I told them and they linked arms.

"Michelle and John" I led her over and they also linked arms and started to talk. "Hayley Ezra" I spoke and they all stood with there dates and I stood in front of everyone. "What's the problem?" Cameron asked me and I sighed.

"Ryan might have lied to us about tonight" I said quickly. "Were not going?" Bordie asked and frowned. "No we are, but it's not just to look at art" I said and rung my hands. "Then what is it for?" Jaren asked.

"Its a gala type thing he told me. There will be art, but also a meal and some dancing." I told them. "So?" Toby shrugged. "Your all ok with this?" And they all nodded. "You guys are the best" I smiled and walked over to Matt and linked arms with him.

We all stood un a circle and talked. "I'm weirdly excited" Eric said and we all nodded. "Me too cunt" Mason nodded. "You cant say that when we get there" I told him and he frowned. "No cussing and please be on your best behavior" I pleaded. "One night wont kill us" Bee laughed. We were all having a great time and then there was a knock at the door.

Matt and I went and opened it and there was a guy in a suit. "I'm here to pick up Cameron, Rose, Eric, Mason, Jaren, Toby, John, Jaren, Ezra, Jay, and there dates" he read a piece of paper and then looked up at me. "That's us" I smiled and we all walked out to this huge limo.

We all got in and sat down. "How fucking crazy is this?" Mason exclaimed. We all started to laugh. We talked and I looked out the window after awhile. We were going through a huge gate, to even bigger building.

"Look" I told all of them and I heard a big gasp from all of them. The whole place was lit up. It was beautiful, and all of us were at a loss for words. Our limo stopped and the door was opened for us.

We all piled out and followed the crowd into the building. I linked my arm through Matt's just as the other girls had done with there dates. We walked in and it was even more beautiful on the inside than the outside.

There was a glass chandelier in a big open room where everyone was standing drinking champagne. Art covered the walls and everyone was nodding and chatting quietly.