187

"Rose" I got a shake. "Rose" I got a harsher shake. "What?" I asked and opened my eyes. "Were on the wrong plane" I heard Ryan's voice and I snapped my head and looked at him.

"Huh?" I asked. "This plane is going to Austria not Australia. I miss read the um plane tickets and-" he stopped and sighed as he looked down.

"Dont worry about it. I'm having a great time already" I smiled and he looked up at me. "Really" he asked and I nodded. "Austria that's by Europe right?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Austria is in Eurpoe yes" he chuckled and I nodded. "Then were fine" I waved at him. "And Germany is like an 8 hour drive from there to the middle" he told me and I nodded.

"Seriously its fine Ryan" I looked over at him and he nodded. "Ok. I'm sorry" he told me and I shook my head. "Dont be I'm having a good time" I told him and he smiled.

"Its 10 hours from France" he told me and I smiled at him. "And 13 from Italy" he spoke again and I chuckled. "I'm still excited" I told him and he nodded then he was quiet.

"Wait how long have we got until we land?" I asked him. "About 4 hours" he told me and I nodded. I closed my eyes and I fell back asleep.

-

"Rose were about to crash!" I heard a frantic voice and a shake. My eyes shot open. I put my arms out and I heard Ezra laugh. "Just kidding" he laughed and I glared at him.

People were getting off the plane and his leg was bouncing. I grabbed my stuff and we got off. I walked out of the plane and my arm was grabbed. "What the" I stumbled and looked back and Ryan had grabbed my arm.

"Did you not here me call your name?" He asked me and I looked at him. "Sorry dad" I laughed and I saw the other guys. We all stood in a circle and looked at each other.

"I fucked up" Ryan spoke. "Its ok mate" Cameron shrugged. "Where ever we go were gonna get fucked and do stupid shit" Eric laughed and we all nodded. "Ok" Ryan smiled.

"Do we wanna stay here or get a train or a car?" Ryan looked at us. "I dont care. Just want wifi" Mason spoke. "Ok. Anyone else?" Ryan asked. "We should drive somewhere. Get a a taxi" Sam nodded.

"How far away is the nearest anything?" Jaren asked. "Well what are we looking for?" Ryan asked and looked on his phone. "Food" Jay put his hand to his stomach.

"Ok I'll find a place" Ryan spoke then we can get a place to sleep then go to Germany tomorrow?" Ryan asked and we all nodded. "Good. Were walking" Ryan spoke and we picked up out stuff and walked out.

We got a hotel and we all got our rooms. I got one by my self and I sat on my bed. "Rose" I heard a knock at my door. "Your going to bed?" Ryan poked his head in and I yawned and nodded.

"I think I am too. Were gonna catch a train to Germany tomorrow" he nodded and I nodded. "Ok good night" he smiled and he shut my door.

I laid down in my bed and I put my headphones in and listened to one of the podcast episodes. I closed my eyes and I drifted to sleep.

-

I heard a knock on my door and then footsteps. "Yea?" I asked as I kept my eyes shut. "Were going to the train station" Toby told me and I looked up at him. "Right now?" I asked.

"In a little bit. Just wanted to make sure your up" he told me and I nodded. "Yep I'll get ready" I rubbed my eyes. "Ok. Were all checkin out and were gonna meet in the lobby" he spoke as he walked to the door.

"Thank you." I smiled and nodded and he walked out and shut my door. I laid my bed back down and I closed my eyes just to rest for a few more minutes. I fell back asleep.

-

"Rose!" I heard a yell and I groaned. "Rose you cunt!" "You fell back asleep!" "Were gonna miss our train!" "Get up get up" I heard multiple yells and I felt my bed shake. I groaned and I heard them laugh.

"Open your eyes" I heard John's voice and I opened one eye and I saw all the guys in my room. "What the fuck?" I sighed and pushed my face into the pillow.

"Rose were gonna miss our fucking train!" Eric yelled at me. "Dont yell at me" I shouted into the pillow. "Well get up" Cameron laughed and my arm was grabbed. I felt the covers being pulled off and I screamed.

"I'm naked!" I yelled and I was let go and they all backed up. I smiled and looked at them. "Please tell me your not" Toby spoke and I shook my head. "I'm not. What time is it?" I asked.

"Time to go" Ryan pulled my arm and the blankets were pulled off. "Guys" I groaned and I was laid on the floor and I closed my eyes. "Wait a sec" John spoke and I heard the door close.

"Rose you gotta get up for the train" Sam told me and grabbed my ankles. He dragged me and I hit my arm on the bed. "Sam" I wined and held my arm. "You're fine" Jaren spoke and looked though my bag. "Woah! Dont go through there" I pointed at him and he put his hands up.

"You need to get dressed." He sighed. Rose!" Mason jumped off my bed and thudded on the ground. "Mason!" All the guys yelled. "Shut up cunts!" Mason yelled. "Why dont you!" Jay yelled and everyone looked at him.

"What the fuck was that?" Ezra yelled. "Stop yelling!" Eric yelled and Mason screeched. "Mason!" We all yelled again. "Ok. Everyone shut up!" Ryan yelled the loudest and everyone got quiet and we all looked at him.

John came back in with a cup and we looked at him. "Rose you gotta get up" John spoke and I laid on the ground. "I'm retarted and tired" I closed my eyes. I heard foot steps and I curled in to a ball and I felt somthing cold being poured on me.

I gasped and covered my head. "Stop!" I yelled and they laughed. Once it stopped I sat up and saw John push his cup in to Masons hand. "Nah" Mason shook his head and threw it at Ryan.

"Children" Ryan threw the cup on the ground. Cold water dripped off my hair and it soaked my clothes.