196

I woke up and I was a little dizzy. I blinked a couple times and I heard a knock at my door. "Yea?" I asked and Ryan poked his head him.

"I'm doing laundry. If you have any bring it down" he told me and I nodded and he walked out. I groaned and felt my head start to hurt. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I pulled up my hoodie sleeves and traced the cuts on my arms.

I sighed and pulled my sleeves back down then I heard my phone ding. I pulled my shorts up and walked out and looked at it. Notification from MrBeast.

MrBeast: Hey sorry I couldnt get back to you. I was making a video lol. Youtuber struggles.

Me: Its fine. You wanted to talk to me?

MrBeast: Yes! I wanted to know if you and the guys wanted to play paintball?

Me: Really? That sounds like a lot of fun. When?

MrBeast: Tomorrow?

Me: I would love too. All the guys? Are you sure. They could cost you some Ad rev??

MrBeast: Who ever wants to come Yea. Its gonna be a video. Some other youtubers are gonna be here too. :)))

Me: Yes. I'll try and round them up. Where are we gonna meet?

MrBeast: My house. Then were gonna take a huge bus to McDonald's then to the paintball thingy area. Be here at 11.

Me: I will be and the guys too. Thank you. See you then.

MrBeast: See yea then. Bye Rose. Oh and tell Mason not to take off his clothes again please. 🤣🤣 safety reasons.

Me: I will. I'll make sure they all behave.

I clicked off of the chat and I smiled. I grabbed my dirty clothes and I smiled as I walked down the steps. "Someone is happy" Toby commented. I smiled at him and walked to the laundry room.

I saw Ryan staring at the washer with his hands on his hips. "Damn thing" he sighed and pushed a button that did nothing. "Want some help?" I chuckled and he jumped.

"Jesus Christ Rose" he put his hand to his heart. "Do you want some help?" I repeated and he stepped to the side. "I dont know how to use this one" he sighed and I pushed a few buttons and the water started to run.

"I'll do it" I laughed and he smiled and walked out. I put the laundry in and shut the lid. I walked back out and I smiled and skipped to the couch and sat by Mason.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked me and I frowned. "I'm not. I dont know what you mean" I shrugged and he looked at me. "What happened?" Jaren asked and I smiled again. "Ok dont freak out" I spoke and all of them looked at me now.

"Rose" Cameron said slowly. "Do you remember all the times you said dont freak out?" Eric spoke. "Like that time you almost cut your finger off" Ezra nodded.

"Or that time you ran over an old ladies cat and almost killed her when you told her" John said sadly.

"Or when you fell off that bike and broke your arm" Sam reminded me. "When you caught your hair on fire" Jay said. "When you caught my hair on fire" Ezra spoke.

"Ok ok" I put my hands up and laughed. "This time its good" I nodded. "Like when you-" "No" I laughed and cut them all off.

"Mr Beast-" "Cunt. You said you would tell me. What did he say?" Mason jumped up. "Is this about the Instagram thing?" "When did you text him?" "What is going on?" "Does he wanna meet up?" "Does he wanna make a video" "Details Rose we need details"

"ok ok. Jesus. I'll tell you but you have to stop talking" I laughed and all of them looked at me. "He invited me-" and I heard them sigh. "And all of you" I added and there eyes lit back up.

"To play paint ball" I spoke and they all cheered. "When?" Ryan asked. "Tommorw. He said to meet at his house at 11. Then were gonna eat and then go play paintball." I spoke and they all smiled.

"Its gonna be a video so some other Youtubers will be there as well" I said and they nodded. "Anyone who doesn't wanna go obviously doesn't have too" I held my hands up. "Mason no taking off your clothes this time" I told him and he nodded and we all laughed.

We spent the rest of the day talking about how the game is gonna go. It was pretty late and I was still a little hung over. I took some meds and went to sleep.

-

I woke up to my alarm and I slapped my hand over it. I groaned and unopened my eyes. I stood up and it was 9:30. I stood up and I went in to my bathroom. I peed and brushed my teeth then want to all the guys rooms and knocked on the door.

"Get up. Were leaving in 1 hour" I spoke and I opened there door and turned on there lights. I went to my room and took a shower. "Rose" I got a knock on my bathroom door. "I'm in the shower" I called.

"I need a towel" Toby spoke. "Get one. Dont look in the shower" I called and the door opened. "No of course im gonna look in the shower because I really wanna see that" Toby laughed and I shook my head.

"Dont take the good one" I wined. "Bye thanks" he smiled and I peeked out at the door. He left and I hopped out of the shower and got dried off and then got dressed. I put on a hoodie and I grabbed my stuff and walked down stairs to see the other guys.

"Everyone going?" I asked and looked. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7- Yep everyone" I nodded and we got our stuff and drove over to Mr. Beasts house. We got out and I cant even put in to words how excited the boys were.

We walked up and they pushed me forwards. "You knock" Ryan spoke and I sighed and knocked on his large front door to his even larger house. The door opened and Mr Beast stood there.

His face lit up and he looked at all of us. "You guys made it" he smiled and I looked back at the guys. "Yep, and almost on time" I spoke and looked at my phone. "Well almost everyone is here" he told us and stepped to the side.

We walked in and the boys looked around. I grabbed Toby and he looked at me. "Make sure Mason doesnt steal anything" I spoke quietly and he nodded. He chuckled as he walked away.

I walked around the corner and saw a bunch of people. Which made me scared, so I turned right quickly and landed in the kitchen.