131

The other guys came and started to ask what had happened. I was taken outside by Cameron and we walked to one of the cars. With out a word we both got in and started to drive. I looked out the window with tears streaking my face, but I wasnt making any noise.

"Rose" Cameron said softly. "Its fine. I'm fine" I told him with a shakey breath. I wiped my eyes, even though I felt like I could cry a thousand more tears I tried not to.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride and when we got home I opened my door and calmly walked inside. "Rose. Are you sure your ok?" Cameron asked me and I nodded but didnt say anything. "I think I'm gonna go lay down. You should go back and have fun with the guys" I told him and he shrugged.

I turned around and went up stairs without another word. I thought about seeing Luke with that other girl and I knew I was going to cry again. My throat closed up and my eyes started to water. I walked into my room and and shut my door and laid on my bed then started to sob.

I didnt know what to think, or how to feel. So many emotions ran through me at once. Anger, hatred, sadness, but most of all it just hurt. My heart hurt a fuck ton and there was nothing I could do but just bare it.

I kept crying, and I heard the front door open and a bunch of yelling was going on down stairs. I stayed in my bed, face down and cried as I listened to the mumbled yelling going on down stairs. In a second everyone stopped yelling and I heard the door bell ring.

It was quiet then I heard more yelling. Sounded like my name then a girl started to yell. I kept crying and the yelling got quieter and quieter until I got a knock at my door.

"Rose" I heard Luke call through the door. "Go away!" I yelled and I heard my door open and I grabbed a pillow and threw it behind me. "Rose you have to listen to me" Like told me and closed the door. "Why did they let you up here?" I snapped and faced him.

His face dropped and I saw dry blood from his nose and his hair was a bit messed up. "Rose" he said quietly and I stood up in anger and walked over to my door. "Stop" he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I pulled my arm from him and slapped him across the face.

His head whipped to the side and he stood there for a second, and didnt say anything. "Rose Turner I would Never cheat on you" he told me and looked at me. My lip started to shake again and more tears came to my eyes, but I didn't know what to say.

"I saw you" I told him quietly. "You saw me with my sisters wife. She needed help with there one year anniversary gift for my sister" he said and I still didnt let him touch me. "And I should just believe you?" I asked and he sighed.

"You told me you had work today, you could have just told me and all of this could have been avoided" I said sadly and wiped my eyes. "I couldnt" he shook his head and tried to put his hand on my arm. I pulled away and he looked hurt.

"She is down stairs if you wanna talk to her" He told me and I looked at my door and then back at him. I walked out the door and down the stairs with Luke behind me. I saw the same girl there, and she was drinking scotch from Cams "secret" cabinet.

All the other guys either sat on the couch or in the kitchen. She saw me and her eyes widened. "Holy shit Luke what the fuck!" She walked over amd smacked him and wrapped her arm around me.

"You all stay here. We'll be back" she told everyone and we walked to the front door and out of the house. We sat on the steps and we were quiet for a moment. "Rose. I'm Milly" She told me and I looked at her.

"You have to give him another chance" She told me and I looked at her again. "I swear you turn me on more than he ever could" She told me and we both laughed. "I'm hot for girls. Fuck I have a wife" she told me and she showed me her wedding ring.

"Luke has an older sister. My wife, and I had no idea what to get her for our one year" she sighed and I nodded. "The whole time Luke wouldnt shut up about this amazing girl he met at his job. He wants to spend the rest of his life with you" She told me and I blushed and smiled.

"I'm sorry hes an ass and didnt tell me what what going on because I never would have agreed to that if that were the case" She told me and I smiled. "He didnt tell me either" I said sadly and she looked at me.

"Told me he was working today. I saw him and didnt want things to end like my past relationship" I nodded and she nodded. "I know I saw that on the news and Luke has told me a little bit about it" She nodded and frowned.

"I'll never be seen with him again with out someone else" she told me and I laughed. "Its fine. Did you find something to give her?" I asked and she smiled and nodded. "Dont tell him I told you this, but I think he could tell you because he was looking for somthing for you" she told me and I smiled.

"For me?" I asked and raised an eye brow and she nodded. "But you didnt hear that from me" she said and we both laughed.