28

I got in and we drove down to Luke's house. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked and reached over to grab my hand. I shrugged and looked out the window. "Rose are you ok?" He squeezed my hand a bit and I kept looking it the window. "Tyler will never know" Luke assured me and I looked at him.

"But how do you know?" I asked nervously and he smiled at me. We got to his house and we walked in. He shut the door and locked it as i walked into the kitchen. "So. . Dinner?" He asked and looked through the fridge. "I dont know whatever I guess. What do you have?" I asked him and he looked.

"I've got half a gallon of milk. Some chips. And some noodles" he told me looking around. "We could order something. Pizza? Chinese?" I offered and he looked at me.

"Yes. What do you want from the Chinese place?" He asked and pulled out his phone. "Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and an egg roll please" I smiled and he nodded as he dialed the number. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I had gotten a text from John.

JonSnow❤: Hey can Jay Ezra and I come over?

Me: Hhhmmm

JonSnow❤: ???

Me: Well the boys are in trouble.

JonSnow❤: What did they do lmao

Me: Swam in a fountain and I had to bail then out of jail.

JonSnow❤: Oh shit. So we cant come over?

Me: Well I'm not there. Yea you guys can but they cant leave the house.

JonSnow❤: Where are you?

Me: Luke's

JonSnow❤: Ooooooo. Ok thank you. We wont leave the house.

Me: Thank you and please dont make the house a mess. And please text me if there doing anything bad.

JonSnow❤: You know I will. 💙💙 love you. Have fun

I pocketed my phone and Luke was still on the phone. He was walking around repeating the order over and over to the woman on the other end. I smiled and giggled a bit. He brushed his hair out of the way and looked up at me he winked and continued to stare.

I kept my eyes open as we stared. I started to smile and he did too. He ended up blinking when the lady yelled at him. He finished to order and I laughed. "I won" I smirked and he opened his mouth. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch in the living room. We sat down and I cuddled up next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and turned on the tv. "Who were you texting?" He asked as a commercial came on. "It was John. The boys got arrested last night and I had to bail them outta jail" I shook my head. "What?? Why didnt you call me? I would've helped" he said and I nodded. "I know but it was late and I didnt wanna bother you with all my crap. It was only like 30 minutes and then I made the boys walk home" I said and he rapped his arms around me tighter.

"Weve been dating for like 3 months now. You can bother me when ever" he assured me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and I looked up at him. He bent down and kissed me on the lips this time. I kissed back and he started to go down to my jawline and neck. I lifted my head and he turned toward me.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me harder. He stood up a bit to push me back on the couch. I started to breath heavy as he laid on top in me and kissed me. He reached his hand up my top and ripped it off.  I took it off in a hurry and he took his shirt off in one swift motion and was kissing me again. He kissed me again and went down to my chest and I had shut my eyes.

He cupped my face and I looked up at him. He undid his pants and I went to undo mine and he grabbed my hands. I heard the door bell ring and he undid my pants with one hand and pulled them down. "Luke" I panted out and he put a finger to my lips. The door bell rang again and I could tell he was getting angry. He tried to hurry up and pull down my underwear and his own but the door bell just kept ringing.

"Luke get the door" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. He got off me and pulled up his underwear. "Stay" he growled at me and walked over to the door. He opened the door and I covered up half way. "Hey jackass eyes over here" he snapped and gave him the money. He shut the door and walked back over to me.

I sat on the couch and pulled me over to him with the blanket. "Luke" i squealed as he smirked. I went to grab my clothes but he pushed them away. I frowned and sat back on the couch. I was in my underwear and bra but the blanket was over me. He handed me my food and we watched tv.

I ate my chicken and he looked over at me. He leanded over and kissed me and his mouth tasted like his steak he was eating. He didnt say anything and we just watched tv until we were done. I heard my phone ring and I remembered it was in my pants.

"Shit. Get my phone" I pointed to my pants on the ground. He smirked and stayed where he was. "Why don't you" he chuckled.  It continued to ring and I got up. Luke whistled at me and I blushed.

"I need a shirt you killed mine" I whispered as I answered my phone. "Hello" I answered and Luke nodded and got up. "Hey its Jay." I heard him over the phone. "Hey Jay. What's wrong?" I asked a bit nervously. "Well . . " he said and it was quiet. "Dont tell her!!" I heard Mason yell.

"Mason might have broke the dishwasher and now there is water all of the place" he said quickly. "Might have! What did he do??" I asked and Luke kept looking at me. I blushed and walked into Luke's room. I grabbed a shirt and pulled it over my head. "He got in the dish washer and Eric closed it and turned it on" Jay told me and I sighed.

"Is he ok?" I asked and Jay didnt say anything. "Jay?" I asked and I heard some yelling in the back ground. "Heres Cam" I heard Jay say. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Rose uuuuuummmm. Mason broke the dish washer" he told me. "Yea know is he ok?" I asked. "Yea yea yea fine. Hes all wet and soapy but fine" Cam told me. "Bet it's the first bath you've had in a week" I heard one of then laugh and they all started laughing.

"I'll be right over dont do anything" I shook my head and walked back out. "Are you leaving?" He asked and I nodded and put back on my pants.