119

"Come on Rose" Mason pulled my arm and I sighed. "Mason" I wined and he pulled me out of my chair and I fell to the ground and laid there face down. .

"Rose" he huffed and let go of my arm. I sighed as I had my face against the floor and Mason grabbed my hand again and started to drag me out of my room. I hit some stuff and we came to the stairs and he let go.

"Rose dont make me drag you down the stairs?" He told me and I looked up and then stood up. We both walked down stairs and I saw all the guy in the living room and I laid on the couch across Jay, Ezra, Matt, and Toby. "Uumm what is this?" Toby asked.

"We are not here for your comfort." Jay told me and I rolled off on to the floor. I crawled underneath the table and laid on my stomach. "You have legs" Cameron shook his head and I shrugged and Mason handed me a controller. We started and we ate and played.

I was in 4th at the moment and I saw that Jay had a blue shell and he was in 6th. "Do it Jay!" I told him and be laughed. "Noo" Jaren cried since he was in first. "3rd lap 3rd lap" Mason called a d he passed Jaren. "I'm going the wrong way" Cameron sighed and Eric and I past Jaren too and I came in 3rd.

"God damn it" Jaren threw his hands up and we all laughed. "I came in second to last" Jaren shook his head. "Sorry Smit" Jay laughed. "Anyone else want a beer?" I asked and stood up. Most of them raised there hands. I got on my phone and tweeted out that I needed some would you rather questioned and then I went to the fridge.

I got up and grabbed a couple beers and some chips. I set everything down on the table and sat on the couch. I opened my beer and Mason tried to open some chips. "Rose help" he tried to hand me the chips. "Its chips Mason" I rolled my eyes and watched him struggle beside me.

He tried to pull it apart and grunted as it came apart and he hit my open beer out of my hand. "Mason!" We all shouted and I stood up and all the guys dragged him up as I picked up the beer. "Get up. Get up" Eric yelled and Mason laughed.

"God damnit" Toby said and threw some paper towels on the couch. "I'm all wet" I sighed and I walked up stairs. I took off my shirt and pants and put on new pants but couldnt find a good shirt.

I groaned and walked out of my room and to the railing. "Who didnt do the fucking laundry!??" I yelled. It was quiet for a moment. "It was Eric's turn!" I heard Toby yell. "Was not! Jaren said he would do it!" Eric yelled. "Liar!" Jaren yelled.

"Cameron said he would!" Jaren yelled again. "Not even true. I told Mason to do it cause he had a weird stain on his clothes" Cameron said and I heard Mason laugh. "Nah" Mason laughed and I heard them all start to laugh and I smiled and rolled my eyes and walked in to Cams room and got a button up shirt.

I grabbed a basket and got all my dirty clothes and went in to all of the guys rooms and got there dirty clothes as well. I walked down stairs and in to Matt's room and got his dirty clothes as well. "No Rose. You dont have to do that" he told me. "If I dont no one will" I sighed.

"John, Ezra, Jay do you have anything you need washed?" I asked them and they shook there heads. I walked in to the laundry room and threw a load of clothes in the washer. I walked back out and no one was sitting on the part of the couch with the beer, but it was cleaned up.

"Mason is it really that hard to open a bag of chips?" I asked him and he smiled and drank his beer. We all played a couple more races and then turned on the tv and sat on our phones.

"I'm starving" I sighed. "Your always hungry" Eric told me and I looked at him. "I feel like that's true" Jaren nodded. "Can we go get icecream?" I asked them and they all sighed. "Go get a jacket" Cameron told me and stood up.

I ran up stairs and put on a jacket and they were all standing up. "Are we going to 2 scoops?" I asked. "What's 2 scoops?" Matt asked and we all gasped and looked at him. "I guess we have to now" Toby nodded and we laughed.

"But you have to get 2 scoops cause if you dont they will freak out" I told Matt and he chuckled. We all walked out the door and started toward the icecream shop. We got a couple feet from the house and I started to skip.

"Rose not to far" Cameron called and I skipped a head of them. I turned the corner and hid behind a bush. A couple seconds later I heard the foot steps and there voices. "Rose!" Jay yelled. "Come on Rose" Eric yelled.

"Mason run and find her" Cameron said and I jumped out and screamed. They all jumped and I smiled and laughed. "God damnit. I could've had a heart attack" John put his hand to his heart and Eric walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Are you trying to kill us?" He asked and I laughed and shook my head. "Come on. Your fine" I told them and Cameron linked his arm with me. "No running off now" he told me and I sighed.

"Your to tall though" I said and pulled my arm down from his. "I'm not to tall" he said offended. "Yea you are" Eric nodded. "You all are just short" Cam crossed his arms. "Siri how tall is the average male" Eric said in to his phone.

"The average Male height is 5 feet and 9 inches" the phone said and Eric laughed and showed it to Cameron. "Let me see that." Caneron took Erics phone. "How tall is the average new Zealand man?" Cameron asked. "Heres what I found for How tall is the average New Zealand man" she said and Cam sighed.

"Its still 5' 10" Toby laughed and Cameron rolled his eyes and gave Eric his phone back. "Why dont we make fun of how short Rose is then?" Cameron asked. "My average is like 5'4 and I'm 5'8. So I dont wanna hear it" I told him.

"Face it Cam your a tall mother fucker" Jaren laughed. "Your from Canada you dont get a say" Cameron said and Jaren gasped. "Oh sorry. No I'm sorry." Cam did a horrible Canadian accent.

"At least I don't fuck sheep!" Jaren yelled. "Or look like a fuckin sky scraper" John chained in. "Thanks babe" Jaren winked at him. "Ggaayyy" Mason screeched. "Mason just the other month you thought you were gay" Ezra said. "Shut up Cunt" Mason told him.

"Stop fighting were getting ice cream" I told them. It was quiet for only a moment. "Shut up cunt" Jay whispered under his breath and Mason turned around. All of the guy started laughing and Mason flipped Jay off.

"Ow" Jay frowned. "Jesus" i rolled my eyes. "Yea?" Ezra said and I pushed him. "You are not Jesus shut up" I told him. "How do you know though?" He asked. "If you were Jesus why dont you-" Toby started and then shook his head.

"Yea dont even go there" Eric laughed. "I see the ice cream!" Mason yelled and I looked up and it was right there. "Thank God" Matt said. "You dont have to thank me" Ezra shrugged and we all laughed and walked up to the counter. We all got out ice cream and sat at one of the tables.