49

I woke up to a knock on the door. Luke immediately stood up and I grabbed his hand. "Are you expecting someone?" I asked and he shook his head. The knocking happened again and Luke went over to the door. He opened the door and Mason and Eric stood there.

"What are you guys doing here?" I yawned and laid back down on the couch. "Rose today's the day" Eric told me. "Day for what?" I asked a bit nervous. "PAX" Mason shouted and Eric elbowed him in the gut. "I was gonna tell her" he shook his head. "Pax in like 2 hours" he told me and I looked at my phone and it was almost 8.

I groaned and stood up. "Wait where?" Luke asked confused. "Its a place for nerds." I told him as I started to gather my things. "I'll text you later" I walked up to Luke and kissed him. I backed up and he nodded. I heard Eric cough at our intimacy. I grabbed Luke once again and kissed him. It began to get weird and Luke's face had turned red. "I'll see you later" I told him breathing a bit more to get my air back.

"O-Ok" he nodded and I was out the door with the two older boys. "Gezz. Do you always suck faces like that?" Mason asked. "Why? Jealous?" I laughed and got in my car. We all drove back to the house and I walked inside to see Cam, Jaren and Toby running around.

"Where are my keys?" I heard Toby shout. "What about the passes?" Cam called. I felt something rub against my legs and I looked down to see Masons cat. I picked him up and he started to purr. "Guys" I called and they all stopped to look at me. "Rose you gotta get ready were gonna be late" Jaren spoke and I rolled my eyes. I put the cat down and walked up to my room.

I got dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt with a jacket just in case. I put on a bit of makeup and then my shoes. I looked at my phone and it was 9:22. "Rose!!" I heard them all yell. "I'm coming calm down!" I yelled back and shook my head. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Here" Cam handed me a pass and I put it around my neck. "Where are the other 3?" I asked and they all looked at the door. "They said they would be here by 9" Cam looked at his watch. I second later there was a knock in the door and Jay, Ezra, and John all stumbled in. "Its John's fault were late." Ezra accused. "Oh it is not!" John stomped his foot. "Jay couldnt find his damn car keys" John pointed at him. "Well Ezra-" "I dont care. Let's just go" I cut them off and they huffed.

"Are we gonna take two cars?" Jaren asked. "I'm going to drive my car" Toby called. "Us too" Jay and Ezra told us. "Ya I'm gonna take my car too" I raised my hand and grabbed my keys. "Ok every have what they need?" Cam asked and looked at all of us. We all nodded and walked out the door. I got in my car and Cam decided to ride with me. "Its gonna be ok. Weve been going for like 7 years now" I told him and he nodded and smiled.

"They want us to do a panel again" Cam told me and I started to drive and follow Toby. "Really? Last year was so bad. Do they not remember Mason diving in to the crowd and the people attacking him?" I asked and Cameron laughed. "Ya we gotta keep him under control." He laughed again. We finally got there and met up with each other. "Ok the panel is at 3" Cam told them and they all nodded eager to run off.

"And for the love of God keep your phone turned on so I can reach you" He rolled his eyes and they nodded. "Ok go" he waved them off and they all walked in different directions. "I think I'll walk with you" I shrugged and he nodded.

We walked around and got noticed a bunch. People wanted pictures and to know where the others were. Cam wanted to play a little CSGO so we sat down and started to play. I got board after awhile so I stood up and told him I was going to find one of the other guys. As I walked I was bombarded with a group of people who wanted pictures and for me to sign something. "Out of the way." I heard a yell and an arm wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me away from the people.

I looked over and saw Ezra pulling me along. "Thank you" I smiled and he nodded. We found a few of the others when it was around 3. We started to make our way over to the stage. "After this we all have a signing to do" Cam told us and looked at a piece of paper then his watch. "Your such a dad" I shook my head and he rolled his eyes. "Correction hes more like an uptight mom" Eric laughed and I smiled.

We stood back stage ready to be called on. Toby went out first and the whole place went in to an up roar. "First we have one of the tallest man known to man. Hes from the land down under, and has an epic since of humor. You know him you love him GoodguyFitz!" Toby called in his announcer voice. Cam ran out and the crowd cheered again.

"Hes the man that smokes to much weed. Wait can I say that. . ." Toby stopped for a second. "Yes ok good. Hes the man that smokes way to much weed and probably has that stupid helmet on even though we all know what he looks like. It's my main man Swaggersouls!" Toby called again and Eric ran out this time.

"Hes very Extra and everybody loves him that way! Please welcome to the stage Kryozgaming!" Toby called and the crowd kept on cheering.

"Next up we have another crazy cat. Speaking of cats he just got a new one! Were all gonna scream as Zuckles joins us on stage" Toby called, but I didnt see Mason. "Where is he?" Jay asked and I shrugged. "Zuckles?" I heard Toby ask and the audience laughed.

"Late again" i heard Eric say. "We dont need him anyway. Next up we have one of the best Fortine plays known to man, and no I'm not talking about me. Its McCreamy!" Toby yelled as I looked around for Mason. I decided to text him.

Me: Uuuu you cunt. We have a panel right now! Get your ass over here!

"Hes a milk bag, and says bitch a whole lot. He hates golf and loves Kryoz. Welcome Smii7y" Toby called and Jaren ran out.

"Hes a Jew, and that's ok because were not racist around here. His hair is wild, and after he hit puberty his voice hit it again. It's really fucking deep. Were all gonna clap for Racooneggs!" Toby called again and I shook my head.

"Last and certainly not least. She has a bigger channel than all of us and she literally liters the internet with shitty videos. Welcome Literbug" Toby called me out and my phone started to ring. I answer it and walked out. "Are you on the phone?" Toby asked and I nodded. "Rose you there?" I heard Mason ask.

"I've got Mason on the phone ssshhh I cant hear him" I tried to quiet everyone down and it got quiet. "You there?" I asked and looked at all the guys. "Rose im almost there I was attacked by a group of girls" he told me and I could tell he was out of breath. "Hes almost here" I told the guys and I was handed a mic and told everyone else.

I took a seat next to Cam and John. "Hurry up" I told him and he hung up. "He'll be here any minute I told every one and we all sat as the crowd laughed a bit. I heard the rear door swing open and everyone turned around to look. Mason was jogging down the isle and to the stage. "There he is" Eric laughed.

He hopped on stage and laid down breathing hard. Some one came out and gave him a mic. "What happened?" Cam asked as we all looked at him. "I was attacked!" He sat up and we all laughed. "Come sit" Ezra told him and he crawled over to the couch and laid his head on Jay's shoulder.

The crowd went crazy. "Oh shut up you cunts" he waved them off and Cam looked at all of us. "I guess we can start then" Cam told us and the people started to line up to ask us questions.