25

I woke up with a shake and I opened my right eye to see who had disturbed my sleep.

Eric.

"hi" I whispered and he smiled. "Were all going out are you gonna be ok here?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. I nodded and they all said goodbye, and the house was quiet. I sat up and my headache was almost gone and my stomach didnt hurt anymore.

I decided to go over to the fridge and eat something. I searched for a bit but ended up with the ice cream and a spoon back over at the couch. I turned on the tv and started to watch a show. I grabbed my phone and I saw I got a text from Brandon.

Brandon😉: Hey I landed.

Me: I really am sorry about not taking you to the airport.

Brandon😉: it's cool. Hey get some rest I'll call you in the morning

I smiled and kept checking my phone. I looked at Twitter and Instagram and I saw that Luke had texted me. I sighed and didnt click on his name. I hated ignoring him, but I also didnt like his face being smashed in. It was around 11 when I got a call from an unknown number.

I didnt answer and 2 minutes later the number called again. I swiped it to voicemail because I thought it was Tyler. The same number called again and I picked it up this time ready to scream. "Who is this!?" I yelled and the line was quiet for a moment. "Its Toby stop yelling" he told me and I sighed.

"Why are you calling me on this number" I asked and this time he sighed. "Well, me and the boys sort of got. . .uuuu arrested" he got quieter with each word. "What!" I yelled and he was quiet. "We uuu got. Arrested" Toby whispered this time and I didnt know what to think. "All of you? How did this happen??" I asked angrily.

"Well we all had a bit to drink and then we were walkin on the side of the street and Mason dared Eric to swim in a fountain and he did. Then Mason jumped in and Cam fell in trying to get them out. Then Jaren and I had to help" he told me and I could hear the shame in his voice.

"That is not true!!" I heard Mason yell. "Where are you guys?" I asked and stood up walking to my room. "Police station on the corner of Mayberry and Main" he told me and I grabbed my keys and wallet. "How much is bail?" I asked and he was quiet for a moment. "Its 200 for each of us" he said sadly. "Oh my God. 1000 bucks I've been saving that to go out with my mother" I told him and he didnt say anything for a minute.

"We'll pay you back" he said and I walked out to my car. "How long do you have to stay if I dont bail you out?" I asked before starting my car. "2 days and were all wet and drunk. You know how Swagger and Zuckles get with out there weed" he whispered and I scoffed. I started my car and the line went dead. "Hello? Hello? Damnit" I hung up and another call came in.

"Toby?" I asked and heard another voice. "Nah is Mason" he slurred. "I'll be right over. Dont do anything stupid" i told him and the line went dead again. "Fuckin hell" I shook my head and drove to the station. I walked in with my sweat pants and t-shirt and walked up to the counter.

"Hello I'm here to bail out 5 stupid assholes who thought it was a good idea to swim in a fountain." I huffed and the guy smiled at me. "So your the sister? I know your not there mother" he shook his head and started to fill out a piece of paper.

"Nope just friend. I really need some new ones. How much do I owe you to get them back?" I asked and pulled out my wallet. "Thousand unfortunately" he keep filling out the paper. I huffed and pulled out the money and laid it on the counter. "Goddamn. Your really gonna bail them out?" He asked shocked and counted the money and I nodded. "Alright let me fill out some paper work and I'll be right with you" he said with a smile.

I sat down and in a few minutes the same guy came back out and led me to the back. "Rose!" They all cried. They were all soaking wet and drunk still. "Shhh" I told them and they waited at the doors. The guy unlocked the door and they all flooded out behind me. They were all quiet and we walked out i had to sign some stuff so i made the boys sit in the chairs. "Alright thanks" the guy said and i nodded and i turned to the boys and told them to get up.

We walked out all of them in a line behind me. "What the hell" I asked as the door shut. "What the fuck is wrong with all of you!!" I yelled and slapped Mason up side the head. "Oowww. Why me" he rubbed the side of his head and I smacked Eric then Toby then Cam then Jaren. They all rubbed the side of there heads and looked at the ground. "What were you guys thinking?" I asked and shook my head.

"Well Mason" Toby started and I hit him. "No it wasnt" Mason cried and I hit him too. "I was just trying to" Cam started and I smacked him. I saw Eric laughing and I punched him. "I didnt say anything" he rubbed his shoulder and I hit him. I crossed my arms and looked at them all.

They all swayed a bit. "Its 17 blocks to our house" I told them and there mouths hung open. "You can all walk. I will drive next to you so you dont do anything stupid. Dont talk to each other dont look or touch each other either" I pointed at them and they nodded. "Good. Now get going" I pointed down the road and they all started walking.