24

"Who the hell are you mate?" Cam asked in anger and I pointed at him. "Dont be mean help me inside" I kissed Dan on the cheek and thanked him. "Thanks Dan. Are you sure you can get home. You can stay here if you want" I offered as Cam held me up. "No it's cool. I'll make it" he smiled and I nodded.

He started walking away and Cam shut the door. "Oh my God" I shook my head as he helped me. "Wait food!" I reached for the fridge and he shook his head. "Hold on" he told me and stopped for a second before picking me up bridal style. I rapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "Are you gonna tell me who that was?" He asked and I nodded.

"Just Dan he works at the bar. I'm pretty sure you didnt want me driving home. I could have died" I told him and he nodded. "Where is everyone?" I asked and he walked into my room. "Asleep. I was waiting fo you" he laid me down and took my shoes off and threw them on the ground. "Will you get me food?" I ask and he nods. "Just close your eyes and I'll be right back up" he told me and kissed my head.

"Good night" he smiled and walked to my door. "Cam" I said as he was about to shut the door. He hummed and I blinked. "I'm pretty sure I've fucked up." I said quietly and he shhed me and closed the door. I could hardly keep my eyes open and soon enough I was asleep.

-

"Rose!" I got a shake and my head was already starting to hurt. Shit. "You gotta get me to the airport" I heard Brandon wine. "God fuck. What time is it?" I asked but didnt open my eyes. "Its 2 in the after noon. I let you sleep as long as possible. "Can you got get Cameron for me?" I ask and he walked out of the room. Cameron comes back a second later and I wave him over.

"I'm like. Really hung over, is there anyway you could take Brandon to the airport?" I ask and stuck out my bottom lip out. "Of course, but were talking when I get back" he points at me and I nod. "Brandon" I lift my arm up and he gives me a side hug. "I love you so much!! It was great to see you" I tell him and I hear him sniff. "I'm gonna miss you so much I love you" he wiped his eyes and I nod. "I'll text you when I land and we need to plan another trip" he tells me and I nod.

"Thank you Cameron!" I yell as loud as I can as they leave. My eyes were heavy still and my head hurt so I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

-

I opened my eyes and immediately shut them. It was so bright in my room and my head still hurt. "Fuck" I mumbled to my self and flug the covers off my body and ran into my bathroom. I threw up in the toilet and shuttered as I laid my head on the ground. "You ok?" I heard Jaren's voice and I shook my head. I groaned and he didnt say anything.

"I'm so hung over Jaren" i told him and my stomach starts to hurt again. I kneeled back over the toilet and threw up again. Jaren came and held my hair back, and patted my back. "Wheres Brandon?" I asked and Jaren was quiet for a moment before I looked up at him. "Cam took him to the airport like half an hour ago" he said and I smacked myself in the head and sighed.

"Can you get me my phone?" I asked him and he left and got it from my bedside table. We walked back and handed it to me. I turned it on and called Brandon. It rang once, and then another time before he picked up. "Brandon?" I said frantically. "Yea What's goin on. Are you ok?" He asked sounding worried.

"No. I'm a horrible friend" I cried and leaned up against the wall in the bathroom. "Well yeah, but your paying with that hangover" I heard him laugh and I closed my eyes. "I know I'm a bad friend, and I'm sorry. You should have dragged me out of bed and made me drive you to the airport" i laughed. "I was about to but the boys looked like they might have killed me" he said nervously, and I giggled.

"Not funny, then you told me to get Cameron and you told him to drive me to the airport" he reminded me and I sighed. "Damn when is your flight?" I asked him and I heard someone in the background. "Its right now. I'm on my flight, but I had an amazing time and I'm so glad we got to spend time together, and I'm also so happy for you" he told me and I started tearing up.

"I love you and I'm glad you've found where you belong. Were gonna have to make plans to do this again because that was way to long to be apart" he told me and I smiled. "Aww I love you to and I'm glad we got to do this this. Have a good flight. Text me when you land" I looked at the celing and laughed. "I will" he said and the line went dead.

Jaren was still standing there and he smiled at me. He helped me off the ground and I got changed in to sweats and a baggy t-shirt. We both walked down stairs and I sat on the couch next to Mason who was on his phone. "Shes fucked" he laughed and showed my face on this front facing camera. I flipped the camera off and he ended the snap. "Dont post that" I pleaded and he did anyway.

I heard the door open and Cam walked in the door. "Cameron" I called and he came and sat next to me. I sighed as he looked at me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for taking Brandon to the airport I'm a horrible friend" I shrugged and he smiled. "Its ok, hes pretty cool" he wrapped an arm around me. I wasnt planning on moving any time soon, so I shut my eyes and drifted back to sleep.