53

We got in my moms car and drove off. We got to a little restaurant and ordered our food. "So are you gonna tell me what happen with Tyler?" She asked me and I closed my eyes. "Do I have to?" I asked and she grabbed my hands. I sighed and looked up at her.

"He was abusive physically and mentally" I shrugged and pulled away from her. "And dont say your sorry" I put my hand up and she nodded. "The guys found out that he was hitting me" I told her and she covered her mouth. "They told me I wasnt aloud to see him ever again and they went and talked to him." I told her and took a sip of my drink.

"He kept texting me and trying to tell me he was sorry, and then a month or 2 later I saw him at that little diner" I looked at her and her lips were parted slightly which meant she was actually listening. "I got up to talk to him. The guys of course tried to stop me and being the stubborn asshole I am I went over there anyway" I shrugged.

"He had a gun. .and then the police were there" I told her and she nodded. "Its ok. You dont have to talk about it" she assured me and I smiled. We ate our food and talked about everything. From my stupid bet to Luke.

"Am I gonna get to meet this boy?" She asked and raised her eye brow and smiled. "Maybe. Are you gonna freak out like you did with Eric?" I asked and her jaw dropped. "He had a helmet on and was smoking." She gasped. "I still have a picture of that" I laughed and pulled out my phone.

I tapped a few times as she shook her head and I turned my phone toward her. "Yep. But he is a very nice gentalman when he wants to be" she smiled and I nodded. I got on the group chat and texted the boys.

Me: Hey look what I found. First time Swags met my mom. Lol

Knight💙: I bet she still hates me for that

Me: She said you were a gentleman.

Raidoman🖤: Why are you talking about us??

Smit💜: What are you saying about us??!!??

Me: gtg. Foods here.

I put my phone away and looked back at my mom. "I'm glad that you found someone" she smiled and I thought about Luke. "Do you have any pictures of him?" She asked gleefully and I shook my head. "Maybe I'll let you meet him one of these days, but I dont think the guys are cool with him yet" I told her.

"I'm also glad you have all of them" she smiled. "And after this long I bet you still cant name all of them" I laughed and she rolled her eyes. "Bet I can. Theres Cameron" she said and I put up one finger. "Theres 7 more" I smiled and she thought about it. "Eric" she looked at me and I put up another finger.

"I know there are like 3 of them with J names" she shook her head. "And two Johns" she told me and I shook my head. "Only one John. The other John is Toby" I told her and she looked confused. "John, Toby" she stated and I put up two more fingers. "Theres that kid that always says cunt" she tried to remember and I smiled. After awhile she huffed and shrugged.

"Its only 8 people" I told her and she smiled. "Ok are you ready?" I asked and she nodded and closed her eyes. "Cameron, Eric, Mason, Toby, Jay, Jaren, John, and Ezra" I told her and she snapped. "I knew them" she waved me off and we both laughed. We finished our food and we decided to walk around.

"You know I didnt mean what I said over the phone right?" She told me and I nodded. "Your father would be so proud of you" she stopped and pulled me over to the side. "What a woman you've become" she held my hands. I shrugged and she placed her hands on my cheeks and made me look at her.

"I know he would be so proud of what you've done for yourself. And I know hes glad you have people in your life that look after you" she kissed the top of my head and we kept walked. I heard her sniff and she wiped her eyes. I wrapped my arm around my mom and I didnt know what to say.

The wind blew and we walked back to the car. "You know I love you right?" She told me as we drove. I nodded and I smiled as she grabbed my hand. "Your father loved you too, and I'm sorry" I heard her getting choked up. "Mom" I smiled and put my hand to my heart.

"Its not your fault. I know that" I told her and fanned my eyes. "No it is. I should have stayed with him for you" she shook her head and I saw tears fall. "I'm just glad I have you" she smiled and squeezed my hand. A few tears fell down my face as we pulled up to my house.

"I love you mom" I hugged her from my seat. "I love you to sweetheart. Be safe, and I wanna meet this Luke" she winked at me and I nodded and wiped my eyes. I got out of the car and waved her good bye.