57

"I have to see if it fits cause I need to make a sechuale for all of you guys" i6 tell him and they other guys eventually pull him off the couch and upstairs. "Get dressed. We'll be waiting" I called and we all sat on his bed. "I'm kind of excited" Cam raised an eye brow and I smirked.

"I've never seen him in anything other than jeans or sweatpants and a t-shirt" Eric laughed. "Well I've forgotten how to tie a tie bit this is it" he walked out and it was all wrinkled and untucked. "Really?" I asked and got up.

I pulled up his pants and he jumped a bit. I tucked in his shirt a bit and he grabbed my wrist at the first tuck. I looked up at him and his eyes were shut. "Your nails are so sharp" he cried and I heard the guys snicker. "You caught a sensitive part" Mason told me and tucked his own shirt in. His tie was just slung around his neck as I tried to fix other parts about his outfit.

I buttoned the jacket and he squirmed. "I feel like my mums dressin me up for prom or somethin" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. I did the tie and put it on him. It looked ok, maybe a bit to small but it would do. "I'll take this and iron it for you and give it to you on the day" I told him and he took off the tie and jacket and walked back in the closet.

A moment later he was back in regular clothes and handed me his stuff. "And what about shoes?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'll get you some" I waved him off and walked into my room. "Hey its gettin pretty late were all gonna hit the hay" I heard Eric's voice and I nodded. "Good night" I yelled.

I waited until I heard 5 good nights at different times before going back inside. I closed my door and plugged in my phone. I hung up Masons suit and got on some PJ's. I hopped on my bed after turning off my light and grabbed my phone. I scrolled for a little bit before I remembered Jay. So I decided to text him.

Me: Jay how was your date?

JJ💛: Well . . I looked really good

Me: oh no. What happened with the girl.

JJ💛: She stood me up.

Me: Awww Jay. Why didnt you come back to the house

JJ💛: Well I was waiting and then when I had realized I went to the closest bar.

Me: Do you want me to come over?

JJ💛: it's the middle of the night Rose no

Me: God damn it I will do it.

JJ💛: Really I'm fine.

Me: Ok hold on

JJ💛: Mk

I clicked off Jay's contact and went on to Ezras. I started to type and I sent him a message.

Me: Go hug Jay

Coon💖: Gross why?

Me: Because hes sad. Video chat me and go hug Jay.

Coon💖: Fiiine

My phone was buzzing a second later and I saw Ezras forehead on the screen and I could tell he was walking. "Jay what's wrong? He asked as he opened the door and sat next time him. "What's that for?" Jay pointed at the phone and Ezra wrapped his arms around Jay.

"That was from Rose. She said your sad" He talked and got up. I watched Jay and Ezra looked confused. "Thanks Rose but really I'm fine" he smiled and I shook my head. "Thanks Ezra, and I'm coming over tomorrow" I smiled and Jay nodded. "Can I leave. I'm tired" Ezra wined and I nodded. "Good night to both of you" I smiled and hung up.

Damn, poor Jay. I felt bad for him and I was gonna go over there tomorrow. I set down my phone and closed my eyes to sleep.

-

I woke up to a knock at my door. "Rose!" I heard a yell and my eyes snapped open. "Come in" I called. "Rose rose roooossee" Mason jumped on the bed and I groaned. "I havent forgotten about the bet!! And you still have 4 more days" he sang and then walked out. "Uugg" I closed my eyes.

My stomach hurt and I was cramping. I got up to go pee and saw I blood. "Fuck" I shook my head and grabbed a pad and zipped up. I walked back over to my bed and curled up. "Hey Rose it's like 3 in the after noon are you sure you dont wanna get up?" Jaren stopped by my door and I waved him over.

"Will you make me some tea?" I asked and Jaren felt my head. "What's wrong? Are you sick again?" He asked and put a hand on my cheek. "Yes one that I get monthly" I nodded and he pulled his hand away and his eyes went real wide. "Yes I'm sorry for touching you I'll get your tea" he whispered and I smiled. He walked out and the yelling down stairs stopped immediately.

Jaren came up and set my tea on the desk. "Thanks Smit" I smiled and sat up. He nodded and walked out the door. I laid in bed all day on my phone and the boys didnt bother me. It was night time and when I was tired I went to sleep.