194

"Rose" I heard a knock on my door. "Give me a second!" I called and I wiped up the blood and put on a hoodie and I ran to my room and wiped my eyes.

I cracked open my door and I saw Jay standing there. I made sure not to show anything and he smiled. "We heard some crashes and I just um. I wanted to make sure you didnt. You didnt hurt your self" he rung his hands and I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Thanks" I spoke quietly and he nodded. I went to shut my door and he put his hand to it. I could feel the blood dripping down my sweatshirt sleeve and I looked at him.

"Were all gonna watch a movie" he told me and I shook my head and shrugged. "I'm just gonna go to bed I think" I nodded and he nodded back with a frown. "Ok" he smiled.

I shut the door and I ran to my bathroom and took off my hoodie. Blood ran down my arms and I cried as I tried to wipe it off. At least 2 of my knuckles were broken and I sniffed and wiped the blood off and tried to clean everything up.

Once it was done and my arms had stopped after I put a wrap on them. I left the hoodie on and I looked at my hands. Bloody, bruised, and broken. They were shaking and I carfully walked down the steps and I saw the guys on the couch.

"Hey" Cameron leaned his head back and smiled. "Hi" I said quietly and walked to the fridge with my hands in my sleeves. I heard a couple murmers and Jaren got up and walked in to the kitchen.

"Rose what did you do to your hands?" Jaren asked me and I instantly pulled away and tried to hide them. "Nothing" I shook my head and he sighed and got a bag and filled it with ice.

I walked back up stairs without another word and I started to cry again. I laid in my bed and I bawled and sniffed and tried to stop. I grabbed my phone and I clicked it on. I looked through my teary eyes and I threw my phone on the bed and covered my face.

Luke's dead and its my fault. I wouldnt listen to him. I was stupid. I heard a knock at my door and Jaren walked in with a rag in his hand and a glass.

"Ice for your hand" he handed me the rag and there was a bag full of ice in it. "And drink this too" He step the glass on my bed side table. "Its water" he spoke and I nodded. "Thanks" I nodded.

"Rose" he said carfully like I might shatter. I looked at him as I set the ice on my hands. He looked around my room and then back at me. "Your gonna be ok. Everything will be" he told me and my throat got tight and I nodded as more tears fell.

"I just wanna sleep" I told him and he smiled and nodded. "Good night" he walked over to my door and I nodded. "Good night." I said and he walked out and I sniffed. I started to cry again and I was breathing heavy.

I grabbed my phone and I got on YouTube. I watched some sad videos and I cried even more. I laid down and I feel asleep as tears rolled down the corners of my eyes.

-

The next few days was crazy. We had Lukes funeral and I had to call all of his relatives. They all blamed me for what happened, and I didnt take any offence. Luke's Will was read and I was given everything.

His house his money, what he had, and all his belongings. His family was so mad and I told them I would give them what ever they wanted. They left after making me hate my self even more and I would cry my self to sleep every night.

The police got involved again. Great. Since the letter said there was other people watching they were on the look out for any threats. They assured me that everyone would be safe and no one would get hurt. But I was already hurt.

The boys tried to keep me busy but as the days went in I just laid in my bed and cried. The cuts got deeper and longer on my arms. No one has noticed yet and if they have they haven't said anything. I'm happy I have them but sometimes they can be a little much.

I sat in my room. 4 days after Luke killed him self. I laid in my bed not thinking about anything. I couldn't cry any more tears but my heart hurt so much.

"Rose" I heard Mason sing song and I pulled my blankets up to my neck. He walked in and smiled. "What are you doing up here?" He skipped over. "Just. Laying" I shrugged and he frowned.

"You should check your twitter" he spoke and laid on the bed. I groaned and he set up. "Do ittttt" he pushed my leg. "I'm cold get me a hoodie" I spoke and he looked around then took off his and threw ot at me.

I put it on under the covers and I sat up. I grabbed my ohone as he sat there on my bed looking at me. "Check it faster" he pushed me and I smiled lightly. I clicked on my Twitter and I saw MrBeast had tagged me.

MrBeast @MrBeastYT        Dec 2

@Literallyabug

DM me. Litter bug/Rose. Do it! I've gotta talk to youuuuuuu

I smiled and I was confused. "Did you see it!" Mason shook me and I nodded and smiled again. "He wants me to text him so what?" I asked.

"Rose" Mason sighed. "Text the man! He probably has somthing important to say" Mason shook me and I smiled. "Like what?" I asked and I got on his DM's.

"He broke up with his girlfriend like 4 months ago too" he said quietly and I looked at him. "Maybe he wants to make a video. You know hes the third person ever to get a 100 million subs" his eyes got wide. I looked down and smiled as I texted.

Me: Yo?

I waited for a moment and he didnt text me back. "Did he respond?" Mason asked and I shook my head. "No" I laughed and showed him. "Damnit" he stood up.

"Yell for me when he does. Better yet come down stairs" he grabbed my arm. I pulled away and he frowned. "I just-" I looked around my room. "I demand you come down stairs. I and the rest of the boys wanna know what hes gonna say!" Mason grabbed my leg and I smiled.

"Ugh" I groaned and he pulled me. "Mason I really dont want-" I stopped and he let go. "Rose" he said quietly and he looked at me. "Mason" I spoke. He got quiet for a moment and looked serious. Something Mason never does.

"I know hes gone. I know it's hard, but you have people that love you. If you shut your self in you'll regret it. We wanna help you and yes it'll take time. Maybe lots of time. I dont know" he spoke quietly and I looked down.

"But sitting in your room all day isnt good for your mind or your heart." He pointed at me and a tear fell from my eye as I nodded. "Your right" I sniffed and looked up at him.

"I didnt want you to cry but I want you to know that we are here for you. You dont eat. Or sleep. Im- were all worried about you." Mason told me and I smiled.

"Thanks Mason. I'm know and I'm sorry." I stood up and hugged him. "I've gotta pee then I'll be right down" I nodded and half smiled. I backed up and wiped my eyes.

"Ok" he put his hand on my cheek and smiled. He walked out and I walked to my bathroom and shut the door.