182

"Where are we-" "SsShhhhHSSsSHhh" he told me and started the car. "But-" "Noooo no. Just you'll see it's a surprise" he waved his hand and I put my hands up and looked out the window.

We drove for a little bit and he glanced at me a few times and we pulled into a drive way. He turned off his car and looked at me. "Are we going in?" I asked him and turned to look at him. "Yes we are" he told me and opened his door then looked at me as I sat there.

"You too" he told me and I smiled and I got out of the car and he met me over on my side. "I've never been here" I told him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"That's ok. No one will care because they like me, they will like you too" he told me as we walked up to the door. He knocked on the door and we waited for a second. The door was opened and some smoke rolled out and a dude stood there with what looked to be a blunt.

"Ezra" the guy smiled wide. He pushed the blunt in my hand and he hugged Ezra and laughed. "Bro" the guy patted Ezras back and then backed up.

"Ricky I saw you like 2 days ago man" Ezra laughed and Ricky shrugged. I was just standing there holding this blunt as they looked at each other. "You gonna invite us in?" Ezra chuckled and Ricky jumped a little bit.

"Fuck yea. Come in. Bring your lady friend in to" Ricky smiled and wiggled his eyes brows. "Yea. Hands off" Ezra pushed him and Ricky put his hands up and took a step back. "Come on" Ezra grabbed my waist again and pulled me inside.

I stepped in and there was a couple more people sitting on couches and there was smoke in the air. "Wait what do I do with this" I asked Ezra and held up the blunt. "Oh" he said and grabbed it from me. He took a hit and handed it to a girl who was sitting on the couch.

"Ezra" every one cheered and we walked over to an empty couch and he pulled me down with him and we sat. "Ezra you stayin or" another guy said.

"Ricky is gettin my order but for a little bit yea" Ezra nodded and the guy smiled and threw a lighter at Ezra. "Hey" I heard and I turned and some guy on the other couch handed me a freshly rolled blunt.

"Oh" I said and I took it and tried to give it to Ezra. "Your turn" he told me and I put it up to my lips and he lit it for me. I puffed on it and it was pretty damn smooth. I took another hit and I pasted it to Ezra.

"Ezra" I heard a call from the back. "I'll be right back" he told me and I sighed and he handed me the blunt and walked off. "You want this?" I asked the guy after I took a hit. He smiled and grabbed it.

"You wanna take a dab?" A girl asked me and held up a torch and a bong. "Umm" I said and shrugged. "Come on take a dab" another guy spoke. "Hey hey. Were not trying to be here for 5 hours. Leave the girl alone" Ezra walked back in and they all sat back.

"Ready?" He asked and I stood up. "Man your leaving already?" Ricky walked back in. "Yea I gotta get. Um but I will tell you how good it is" Ezra spoke and Ricky nodded.

"Fresh patch it better be fuckin amazing" Ricky smiled. "I'm sure it will be. You always deliver" Ezra smiled and Ricky nodded. Ezra walked over and grabbed the blunt out of the guys hand. "Dork" Ezra smiled and hit it a couple times then handed it off.

"See yea guys later" Ezra said and we walked to the door. There was a string of byes as we shut the door. Ezra smiled and we walked back to his car. We got in and he sat there for a second and pulled out a bag.

"Happy birthday. This isnt the only thing I got you" he said and lifted up a baggie with some weed in it. "I dont want that. Its yours" I told him and smiled. "I know you do and it's a birthday gift" he told me and I grabbed it and looked at it.

"Jesus" I spoke and I opened the bag and smelled it. "Good yea?" He asked and I nodded and smiled. He nodded and started the car. "Dont give any to Zuckles and dont tell him where we got it. He goes crazy for this stuff" Ezra laughed and I nodded and I put the baggie in to my bag.

We got home and I went upstairs and put it in my weed drawer. "You know that is the crappiest hiding spot" I heard Eric's voice and I jumped and looked at him.

"Jesus you gave me a heart attack" I sighed and shut my drawer. He hummed and smiled as I walked out and shut the door behind me. "If your gonna hide the good shit make sure Mason doesnt know" he told me and we both laughed.

"Can you come here for a second" he asked me and I followed him to his room. I walked over to his white board and picked up the marker. I wrote "Swagger is the #1 boss" then I capped my marker and looked at him.

"No one is gonna belive I didn't write that on my own" he sighed and I smiled. "What is it?" I asked and walked iver to him. "Well I was in the shower then I saw a spider and I trapped him under a cup and the cup is on the ground with the spider under it" he told me and I blinked.

"You want me to take it outside?" I asked him. "Can you just kill it?" He pleaded and I shook my head. "No. He has just as much right to live as you do" I told him and he sighed. I looked and I grabbed Erics helmet.

"What are you doing?" He asked nervously. I lifted the cup up and swiped in the helmet. "Rose" he said and I walked out. I looked and saw the spider in the helmet.

"Just put him in some water and leave him." Eric pleaded as he followed me down the steps. "What if someone did that to you?" I asked him and we got in to the living room.

Gay Baby Gang Shitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें