140

I looked around but I couldn't see him. "Tyler please let my friend go. They dont deserve this" I pleaded and I heard him chuckled. "You came to beg for your friends life?" He asked.

"You dont even know who's finger it is" he told me and I nodded and looked around me. "Tyler" I spoke. "Not only that that you also came with that" he spoke and I heard a loud bang and felt presser on my stomach. I screamed and fell to the ground.

I heard some yells from the opposite tree line and then gun fire. I took my hands from my pockets and felt my stomach. There was a hole in my sweatshirt and I was still laying on the ground. "Get up" Tyler spoke harshly and he yanked me from my spot and I screamed.

He turned me around and somthing cold was pressed against my head. I was being held and when I opened my eyes I saw a whole team of cops with guns pointed at Tyler and I.

"Now" he spoke in my ear and I shivered and turned my head. He had a gun pointed at me and held me with the other arm. "If anyone takes a step closer I'm gonna kill her" Tyler told them and they all stayed still. Tears were rolling down my face and Tyler wrapped one of his legs in front of mine and stepped on my foot.

"Take the vest off Rose" he spoke in my ear and I whimpered and he reached his other hand, not holding the gun, up the back of my hoodie. "Stop" I yelled and tried to get away but he was strong. He ripped the vest off of me and threw it in the ground away from us.

His hand lingered on the inside of my hoodie and he pulled me closer to him and I struggled. "Now your target is even smaller. Dont hit her" Tyler laughed and I reached up and pushed his arm out of my hoodie. He took it out and wrapped it around my waist.

"Tyler please" I sobbed and he sighed. "What the hell am I suppose to do now?" He asked me and tightened his grip on me. "A car. I want a car now or I'll shoot her in the leg" Tyler yelled and all of then looked at each other.

"Now!" Tyler yelled and I flinched. "Drop your weapons" he demanded and they all just stood there. He held up the gun in to the air and shot and I jumped. "Drop then now!" Tyler yelled and all the cops did. They carefully set them down and Tyler put the gun back to my head.

"You. Give me your keys" he pointed to one of them and he went a bit pale. "Rose catch these for me sweetheart" Tyler spoke and nodded to the officer who had pulled out his keys. The officer threw them and I caught them. "Good" he nodded and he tried to take then from me, but I threw then to the side.

"You stupid bitch" he shook his head and he punched me in my gut. I doubled over and coughed. "Let her go!" One of them finally spoke up and Tyler went down with me and he grabbed the keys and we stood back up. "Let the girl go" he mocked and laughed.

"Come on Rose" Tyler said and started to walk but I dragged my feet. "Rose now. I dont wanna hurt any one else." He spoke and I stood up and I grabbed his arm that was around my waist. "Tyler" I spoke and he stopped and the gun was still at my head and he was still holding me.

"Tyler. This is not the way to go. Let the girl go and drop the gun. We can work this out" a cop yelled and Tyler breathed out. "Shut up!" Tyler yelled and he continued to drag me. "Please Tyler" I spoke and cried more. "Son. This is your last chance" the cop yelled again and Tyler dragged us both over to a car.

We got to the drivers side and he opened the door. "Help!" I screamed. "Help! Help me please!" I bawled and kicked my legs. I looked over and saw the cops looking at us as Tyler dragged me in to the car. I screamed and I was thrown over Tyler in to the other side of the car.

I hit my head against the window quiet hard. My vision was a little bit spotty and I heard the car start and we sped off. Gun shots went off and the window in the back of the car shattered. I screamed again as we almost hit another car and Tyler's arm went across my chest.

I looked over and saw we were going almost a 100 miles an hour. "Tyler slow down" in pleaded and I pushed his hand away. I heard a loud boom, and I looked back and saw fire and smoke from the park. "Tyler what the fuck!" I yelled. "Let me out" I told him and tugged on the door handle.

"Rose!" He yelled and grabbed my wrist a little but to tight. I looked at him and tried to pull away but his grip was to strong. "What happened to them?" I asked and looked back again with tears in my eyes, but he didnt answer me.

"Tyler I promise I wont tell anyone. Please. Please just let me out" I sniffed and he sighed and let go of my wrist. He didnt answer and we made a sharp right turn and drove down an ally way. He got out of the car and ran over to my side as I was about to step out.

He grabbed me and put the gun to my side and pushed me towards another car."Tyler stop. Let me go" I tried to pull away as he dragged me. "Your coming with whether you like it or not" he told me and pulled me in front of him. My back hit the side of the car and he was standing in front of me.

His figure towering over my own and I looked at the ground as he pressed his body against mine. He brought his hand up and I looked the other way and put my hands up. He pushed my hands away and wiped the tears off my face and opened the car door. "I dont want to hurt you Rose" he said quietly and I looked up at him.

"Please. Just get in the car" he told me and I inched over as he took a step back. I climbed in the car and he slammed the door. I curled up and silent tears rolled down my face as I looked out the window. He got in and we drove out of the alleyway and back on to the main road.

Gay Baby Gang ShitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara