87

I pulled out my phone and it was on 48 percent. Mason walked in to the woods and I stood on the path. I heard Mason scream and I ran in to the woods with my phone light.

"Mason!" I yelled and looked around. "Mason where are you?!" I yelled and started to breath heavy. Tears started to brim and I tried to shine my light. "Mason!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Rose!" He jumped out and I jumped. I covered my face as tears fell from my eyes. "Ha ha! Got you Rose" Mason laughed. He was quiet and I sniffed.

"Rose?" He asked worried. "Rose I'm sorry." He told me and put his hands on my shoulders. I sniffed and he pulled me to his chest and hugged me. "I'm an asshole" he rubbed my back. "I'm sorry" he told me and I nodded and wiped my eyes. I looked up at him and punched his arm. "Oww" he wined.

I shook my head and started to walk. "Rose wheres the path?" Mason asked. "Fuck" I looked around and we were surrounded by trees. "Are we lost?" He asked and I heard a howl and then Mason grabbed my hand. "Damn it Mason" I started to walk and he stayed close to me. I turned my phone flash light on because Masons phone was dead.

We walked and made some turns and my phone light shut off. "Mason" I panicked and he squeezed my hand. "I'm pretty sure were lost" he told me and I nodded. "I think I saw a cave over there" he told me. "A cave? Are you crazy?" I asked him. "People in the movies do that" he told me. "Those people always get killed first, and in case you havent noticed this is not a movie" I told him.

"There are other animals out here. Wolves, bears" I told him and he nodded. "I guess your right" he told me and I sighed. We kept walking and that got us no where. "I'm getting cold" I rubbed my arms and he pulled me closer. "I am too and tired" he yawned. "Can we just sit for a few minutes." He asked and I stopped. "Sure" I nodded and tried to keep my eyes open.

We found a tree and both sat down. "Just- A few minutes" I yawned. I closed my eyes and automatically fell asleep.

-

"Ma'am" I heard someone say. "Sir. Ma'ma" I heard the voice again and I shot up. My eyes snapped open and I saw a lady and a horse. "Are you both ok?" she asked and I looked at Mason who was rubbing his eyes. "No we got lost last night" I told her and she helped me up. "Well I'm officer Judy" she smiled and I nodded and shook her hand.

"I'm Rose and this is Mason" I told her. "Rose and Mason?" She asked and I nodded and Mason stood up. "Turner and Bradford?" She asked again and I nodded. "Thank God. Weve been looking for you two everywhere" she told us and pulled out a walkie talkie.

"This is officer Judy. I found Rose and Mason I'm bringing them back now." She spoke in to her raido. "A group of boys called you two in last night" She told us and we started walking. "We got off the path and fell asleep" I told her and she nodded. We got back in the path and then we were back at camp near our stuff.

"Rose! Mason!" I heard the boys cheer and I was engulfed in a hug. "Were glad your ok" Cameron told us. "What were you guys doing?" Toby asked. "How did you get lost?" Ryan asked. I turned to the officer and smiled. "Thank you for your help" I told her and she nodded. She left and I turned back to the guys.

"You guys wanna go down to the lake?" Ryan asked. "I think I'm gonna go back to bed. My neck hurts and I'm all stiff" I told them. "Me too" Mason nodded and we walked over to our tents. "Ok well dont sleep to much. Were gonna have some fun tonight" Ryan told me and I nodded and gave him a thumbs up before I crawled in my tent and shut the door.

-

I woke up and it was light outside. I sighed and stepped out of my tent. But the sun was coming up, not going down. I slept through a whole day and night, damnit. Oh well. I walked down to the lake and sat on the dock. I took my shoes off and splashed them in the water and watched the sun come up.

I tried to get service on my phone but it was no hope. An hour passed and the sun was fully up, but I liked the quiet. "Rose?" I heard Jaren call my name and I turned around. He walked over and sat beside me. "Why didnt you guys wake me up?" I asked him. "Believe me we tried. You were knocked out" he laughed.

"Did you eat all the edibles with out me?" I asked sadly and he shook his head. "No we all though, well most of us thought that we should wait for you" he nodded. "The rest of the boys are up and Ryan wants to see us all" he told me and stood up. "Yeeaa" I said sarcastically and be helped me up.

"It wont be too bad. Just dont go into the woods with Mason again" he laughed and I pushed him. "Not funny. It was scary" I told him and he nodded. We got back to the camp sight and the guys were sitting around eating breakfast. "I found her" Jaren said and we both sat down.

"Today is our last day here so we gotta make the most of it" Ryan told us. "Or we could be lazy all day and do nothing" Eric suggested and then got a glare from Ryan. "No were gonna have fun. Swimming, Fishing, playing games" he told us.

"but no hiking right?" Mason asked and I chuckled. "No hiking" he nodded. "Then tonight we can have a very good time and wake up and go home." He smiled. "Sounds fun?" Jay shrugged. Ryan sighed and sat down and we all ate.