169

I woke up and I was in my bed and I smiled. I reached for my phone but it wasnt there. I sighed and I sat up but couldnt find it. I got up and I walked down stairs.

It was still early, and I didnt see anyone up. I walked down the steps and I saw Toby typing on his laptop on the couch. "Good morning" he spoke and I smiled. "Morning" I told him. I walked over to him and looked for my phone.

"Have you seen my phone?" I asked him and he pointed to the table. I walked over and there it was. I nodded and I turned to walk back up the stairs. "Rose wait" Toby called. I turned around and looked at him. He waved me over and I sighed and sat down next to him.

"You've been in your room for 3 days. Your not eating" he told me. "I'm not hungry and we went to the bar" I spoke. "Your not you, and we all know somthing happened at Lukes" Toby told me and somthing got caught in my throat.

"Did you guys. . Break up?" He asked me carefully. I took a big deep breath and I nodded. "Damn" he spoke. "We can talk about it if you want." He told me. "I went over there when you guys called him" I told him and Toby covered his mouth.

"No" Toby gasped. "I went over there and he came on to me. I told him no because of" and I looked at Toby. "Cameron told me" he nodded sadly and I threw my hands up. "Anyone who doesnt know about the Tyler thing?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Luke came on to me. I told him no. I got scared" I spoke quietly and my hands started to shake. "I called him Tyler" I rung my hand together. "Aww Rose" Toby spoke and put his hand on my arm.

"Luke thought I loved Tyler. That I cheated on him" I shook my head and swallowed the frog in my throat as tears brimmed in my eyes. "Told me we should spend some time apart" I sighed and a tear fell from my left eye.

"Rose I'm so sorry" he told me. "We didnt know that was gonna happen" Toby said quickly. "We thought it would be good for you. Damn I feel like an asshole" he mumbled and I nodded.

"And then you walked home in the rain, I'm gonna beat that boy" Toby punched his hand and I shook my head. "I'm f- I'm gonna be fine" I told him. "And when you came home with that box of clothes?" Toby asked.

"I went to his house. He took his necklace back and I took my clothes back" I told him. "Rose why do you do this. You have all of us. You dont have to do it alone" Toby told me and I shrugged.

"If you see any of his clothes here-" "I'm gonna burn them" Toby crossed his arms and I smiled. "Thank you" I told him and stood up. "For what?" He asked. "Listening" I nodded and he smiled.

"Anytime. Your going back up to your room?" He asked and I nodded. "Rose" Toby spoke. "3 weeks with out Tyler 3 days without Luke. Your tough. You'll make it through" he nodded. "I cant believe it's almost been a month" I covered my mouth.

"Halloween is coming up" I smiled excitedly. "Why do you like Halloween so much?" He laughed. "Its spooky" I wiggled my fingers. "I've gotta find a good costume. I might go over to Ava's" I shrugged and he smiled.

"You do you" he told me and I smiled. "I will." I nodded and I walked back up the stairs and in to my room. I laid in my bed and a few tears fell and I went back to sleep.

-

"Rose" I heard my name. "Rose wake up" I heard Eric's voice and my light flipped on. "Why must you wake me up?" I groaned. "Because its past noon and you need to get up and do somthing" he told me and looked at me.

"What if I started crying? Then would you leave?" I asked him. "Please dont" he told me and I sighed. "Eric I'm really not in the mood" I told him. "Rose. Come on" he spoke and I groaned.

"Its almost your favorite holiday" he spoke and I nodded. "It is" I smiled. "We were gonna walk around and maybe find some stuff for that. We gotta buy candy" he told me. "If we buy it now then all of it will be gone by the 31st." I told him and he shrugged.

"Well you still need to get up and start the day" he told me and stood by my bed. "I really Really dont want to" I told him and he sighed. "I'll be back in 10 if your not down stairs" he spoke. "What are you gonna do?" I asked and he looked at me and shrugged.

"Well if you come down stairs, what are we gonna do?" He asked me and I nodded. "I dont know. Come down stairs and we can all decide, how about that" he huffed and I sighed.

"Rose you can't just stay in here forever" he told me and walked to my door. "I'm trying to set a personal best" I told him. "Your clothes are in the dryer. Cam said to fold them" Eric told me and left my door open.

"Eric!" I yelled, but he had left. I got up and I walked down the steps. I went in to the laundry room. I put all my clothes in a basket and went in to the living room where most of the boys were.

"Let's do somthing today" Mason said and they all looked at him as I threw my clothes on the couch. "Like?" Toby asked. "I dont know?" Mason shrugged. "I think I might shave my head again" Mason ran his hand threw his longish hair. "Dont" I looked at him and he smiled.

"I like your hair" I told him and started to fold my clothes. "Mine too?" Cam ran his hand through his hair. "Yea I do. I hated when you were bald" I told him and I put a pair of my pants down.

"She didnt talk to you until it grew back" Eric laughed. "Dont remind me" Cam chuckled. "But really. Dont don't do it again" I shook my head and folded. "I could dye it" Ryan said.

"Orange again or that Sonic blue he had" Matt chuckled. "It was just the tips that were blue" Mason laughed. I picked up a shirt and it was Luke's. "Rose" Ryan said and they were all looking at me with stupid smiles. "Sorry. Still not awake" I smiled and folded the shirt.

"You wanna help dye Masons hair?" he asked. "Uumm" I scratched my head. "Another day. Another day. Today we should go outside" Ryan waved it off. "I dont really feel like goin out" I shrugged and the guys looked at Ryan. "Alright" Ryan nodded and I continued to fold.

"Ryan" Jay complained. I grabbed my folded clothes and I started to walk to stairs. "Rose come back down when your done" Eric called and u heard mumbled. "Ok" I nodded and I got to my room.

I heard the front door open and close and foot steps and mumbles down stairs. I put my clothes away and I set Luke's shirt on top of my dresser. I walked down the steps and I only saw Eric.