121

I woke up to the sound of my alarm screaming at me. I tapped the snooze and I got up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and went out in to the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and my keys then got some paper and a pen. I wrote the boys a note and then walked out to my car and drove to my house. I unlocked the door, and walked in trying to be as quiet as possible because it was only 8:45 and I didnt want to wake the guys.

I tiptoed through the living room and up the stairs. I started walking down the hall and I just see Cameron pop his head out of his door way with his hair messed up and him squinting. I stopped and tried not to laugh and he just slowly went back into his room and I heard his door shut.

I shook my head and laughed and walked into my room. I saw the huge tree box still in my room and I heard some meowing. I lifted up the sides of the boxes and saw all the kittens crying and scraping the sides of the box.

"Hold on I need a smaller box" I told them and walked in to my closet. I got one of my shoe boxes that was meant for boots and walked back out. I transferred all the kittens and carried them out. I got in my car and went drove to the vet.

The lady gave me a form and the first answer thing was my pets names. Shit. Cameron told me not to get attached. I looked at the kittens in a box, and sighed. There were 7 of them but no names came to mind. Then I gasped and wrote down the 7 dwarfs names and laughed.

I gave the form back to the lady and she took my kittens to the back room. She came out a few minutes later and told me the kittens had to stay a few night so she could care for them and give them all there shots and stuff. I thanked her and walked back out to my car.

I went to the store and got a bottle of Tequila with some limes. When I started to drive back home it was almost 11. I got home and put the bottle on the counter and walked up stairs and got a camera and a stand.

I walked down stairs and I saw Mason by my tequila. "Mason no!" I yelled and he jumped and looked up at me. "Why?" He frowned. "Because it's for the video. Dont worry you'll get some" I told him and he sighed and walked away from the counter.

I walked over to the couch and set up my camera so I could see the whole couch. "What are you doing?" I heard Cameron's voice. "The video. I told you today was the day" I sighed and he nodded. "Oh did you get some questions?" Cam asked me and I nodded.

"Yea I made a tweet. So tell all the boys to screenshot some" I told him and waved him off. I fixed my camera and made sure it was in place. I heard a knock on the door and then it opened. "Hey were here!" I heard Ezra yell and he walked in and laid on the couch.

I got the bottle of tequila and got 10 shot glasses. "Ok you three just sit" I told them. "I put out a tweet about some questions so go on there and get some. I'll be right back." I told them and ran over to Matt's room.

"Matt wake up!" I banged on his door and then I ran up stairs. "Fitz!" I yelled and ran into his room and he stood up out of his chair. "Down stairs" I told him and he walked out and I walked down the hall.

"Zucc!" I yelled and walked into his room. "Dont come in!" I heard him yell. "Quick jackin off and get down stairs!" I yelled. "Jaren!" I walked in his room and he was laying on his bed on his phone.

"Smiity up and down stairs" I said and he stood up. "Swagger Souls!" I yelled and I walked in his room and he was scrolling on his phone. "I'm looking for questions" he told me. "Go down stairs and do it, it's almost time" I said.

I ran over to the railing and looked down. "Do not drink that tequila!" I yelled down and ran to Toby's room. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded and he stood up and we walked down stairs. I looked and only saw 8 people on the couch.

"Matt!" I yelled and ran over to his room and knocked on the door. "What?" He yelled and he opened his door. "The video" I told him and pointed to the couch with the rest of the boys. "You want me in the video?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes Matt come sit!" Eric yelled. Matt walked out and sat on the couch. I walked out and all the boys were on there phones. "How long is this gonna take?" Mason asked. "Mason what do you have to do today? You already jacked off and you uploaded the other week" I told him and the other guys laughed.

"Were literally playing a drinking game" I told them and I went to my camera and made sure every one was in frame. I pressed a few buttons and it started recording. "20 million special" I yelled and walked to the couch as the boys started to cheer.

"That's a lot cunt" Mason laughed. "Alright so we've got from right to left" I said and looked to my left and pointed to Ezra and started to go down the line. "Ezra, Eric, Matt, Jay, Toby, Me, Cameron, Jaren Mason, and John" I pointed to everyone and they all smiled.

"Today were playing Never Have I Ever" I spoke. "Its just an excuse to drink, get drunk and tell stupid ass stories" I spoke and we all laughed. I passed out the shot glasses and passed the bottle around and we all poured a shot.