124

"You have to tell us or you cant come to lunch" Sam told him and Jaren was now being held by John as he fake cried. "Say sorry" Toby hit Cam. "I'm sorry . .That you think you need me to apologize" Cameron looked at Jaren.

"That's it. Time out" Ryan told him and pointed up the stairs. "What?" Cam asked shocked. "Go sit in your room. Your being an ass" Ryan told him and Cam rolled his eyes as he walked past us. He walked up stairs and I heard his door slam.

"What's up with him?" Matt asked and we all shrugged. "I'll go talk to him. You guys go have lunch" I smiled and they all looked at me. "Are you sure? He seems to be in a really bad mood" Jay spoke and I nodded and lead them to the door.

"Have fun and bring me back some pie or something" I smiled again and they all nodded. "Text us if you need anything, or if anything else happens" John said and I nodded as they all walked to the cars. They drove off and I shut the door and walked up stairs to Cams room.

He was laying on his floor rolled up in blankets, face down. "Cameron what happened?" I asked him and sat on his bed and looked down at him. "Mhuumh mhuumf hummhu" I heard him mumble and then sigh.

"Your face down, lay on your back and talk to me" I told him and I heard him grunt as he rolled over. He rolled over fully on to his back and looked up at me. "I lost 3 days worth of footage" he frowned. "Shit. How did that happen?" I asked and he looked at his computer then back to me.

"I dont even fucking know. One day it's there and the other its not" he sighed. "You want me to look at it? Maybe you just put it in another folder or something" I suggested and stood up. "No no no. I didnt. It's just not there" he stood up.

"Well its just us. I sent the other guys to lunch. Do you wanna try and make up some time lost time? What footage did you lose?" I asked and walked to his door way. "CS" he told me and I knew this was serious.

"Alright, let's see if we can get 3 more players who arent toxic" I told him and he smiled then I walked out. I got to my room and got on discord and changed back in to sweat pants. I sat at my desk and Cam and I played a couple rounds before trying to talk to other players.

Some knew us and then some didnt which was nice. We got in to one match where no one knew us and one of them was so angry, so Cam just kept winding him us. About 2 hours past and I heard noise down stairs.

"The rest of the family is here, or there is a herd of robbers" I told him and he chuckled. "They'll come up when there ready. The boys or robbers" He told me. I heard a knock at my door and someone came in.

My eyes were covered and I yelled and tried to see around them, but I was shot. "God damnit" I huffed and looked over my shoulder and saw Eric. "Asshole. You killed me" I sighed and he shrugged.

"Hey I've gotta go for a second but Toby came in and hes gonna play for a minute" Cameron told me. "Ok hurry back" I told him and quiet for a moment and I heard my door close and looked over and saw Eric walking back and he laid on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I'm playing CS:GO" I heard Toby say and I looked back at the screen. "Not you. Eric came in here and laid on my bed" I told him and he hummed. "Hes like a cat honestly" Toby told me and I smiled.

"Speaking of cats" I told him. "I get to go get all the kittens tomorrow from the vet" I told him. "Cameron said to not get to attached. I think hes already started looking for homes for them" Toby told me and I frowned. "Well I did name them cause I had to for the vet" I spoke and I heard Toby laugh.

"You had to come up with 7 names? What did you choose?" He asked and I chuckled. "The 7 dwarfs. Happy, Sleep, Grumpy, uuumm and the other ones" I laughed. "I had to look them up on my phone, but I thought those would be best" I shrugged and looked back at Eric who was still on my bed and on his phone.

"Swagger do you have anywhere better to be?" I asked him and he shook his head. I turned back and Toby and I played a couple rounds before Cameron got back. "I'm starving" I told him.

"Come on just another couple rounds" he begged and I sighed and heard my stomach grumble. "Nah. I need food" I told him and took off my head set. I stood up and walked to my door but Eric ran in front of me and blocked my way.

"Move please" I told him and tried to open my door but he stood in the way. "I cant. We have to talk" he said in a hurry, so I stood back and crossed my arms. "Fine. About what?" I asked and he looked at the ground and stampered.

"About uuu" he said and looked at me then the wall. "Eric, let me out of my room. You need to leave too" I told him and reached for the door handle and he smacked my hand. "What's going on?" I asked nervously.

"And dont hit" I scolded and hit his arm. "What happened with Cameron?" He asked. "A bunch of his footage got deleted some how so we played some CS" I told him and he nodded. "I'm worried about him. He seems . .different" Eric sighed and I crossed my arms and thought about it.

"In what way? He seems fine, I would be pissed too if I lost 3 days of footage" I shrugged. "I don't know. Just, not like in the right head space" he spoke and I shrugged again.