15

I drove to his house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and looked scared. "Uuu hey" he rubbed the back of his head and looked at his feet. "You said you were gonna text me then you didnt. I was getting worried" I said franticly. "Calm down. I just forgot" he shrugged.

"Well can I come in?" I asked and tried to step in. "No." He stopped me and I raised an eye brow. "I mean I'm super tired and I was gonna go to bed" he smiled and I was confused. "Are you ok?" I questioned and put a hand on his shoulder and he flinched away. "Yea. Yes. I'm just tired" he gave me a weak smile. "What happened?" I asked him seriously amd quietly.

"Nothing" he shook his head and tried to close the door. "Did Tyler get to you. What did he say?" I demanded and kept the door open. "Tyler? Your old boy friend. Nothing. Nothing happened I'm just tired" he started to ramble. "Hes done this to many people and it works on most. Dont be afraid of him." I cupped his face and he pushed me away. "I'm just tired. Leave me alone!!" He yelled and his eyes glossed over.

"Well do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" I asked and crossed my arms. "I cant I work" he told me. "Liar the theater is closed on Sundays" I pursed my lips. He was trying to come up with a better answer when he pulled me inside and shut the door.

"Ok yes Tyler came up to me today. I'm sorry I didnt text you but he scared the shit out of me. Told me if I didnt back off his girl I would get a face full of his fist" he whispered pushing me up against the wall.

"Luke" I shook my head as our faces were just inches apart. "I know what he did to you and I never want you to go back to him. But he said he would hurt me and you if I didnt stop seeing you. I dont want you to get hurt
Rose" he told me honestly and I smiled. "I dont know of hes watching my house or if-" I cut him off by kissing him.

His jaw went slack and his tounge started to explore my mouth. I pulled back, but kept my eyes shut. "I think I'm in love with you Rose Turner" he whispered and my heart started to pound.

"Luke" I whispered almost inaudible. He put a finger to my lips and I looked up in to his dark brown eyes and knew I was falling hard for him. "I know what your past relationship was like and no one should ever have to go through that." He told me and I looked down. I started to tear up and he lifted my face with his finger. He kissed me with passion and I could feel him smiled.

He took a step back and opened up the door. He kissed me on the cheek and I was on my way back home. I got in my car and drove back to the house. I parked and pulled out my phone.

Me: So help me God if you hurt Luke it will be the last thing you ever do!!!

Tyler: So he told you . . .

Me: No but I'm not stupid. You better stay away from him or else I'll hunt you down my self

Tyler: You mean you'll send your little fuck boys over here to beat me up?.

Me: If it needs to be that way then yes. And dont call them fuck boys.

Tyler: I hope you have a good night Rose

Me: What the fuck does that mean? Stay the fuck away from me and my friends!

Tyler: Good night baby

I rolled my eyes and walked back inside. I walked in the kitchen and saw all of them talking and laughing which made me happy. I made dinner and we all ate and went up to bed early for once. "They are so awesome!" He told me as we got ready for bed. "I'm glad you like them. I'm happy you guys are getting along" I told him and got in bed.

"They said we could hang out tomorrow too. I'm getting good at all of there video games" he told me and got in bed beside me. "I thought we could go out to lunch tomorrow?" I said and he looked over at me. "I would like that. I am here for you after all" he winked at me and I turned off my lamp.

I grabbed my phone and saw the boys were texting me goodnight. I smiled, and clicked it off before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

-

"Rose" I heard Brandon shake me and I groaned and turned away from him. "Rose! Wake up" he shook me again a bit harder this time and I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Mason was naked in the hall way and I saw him" he told me and made a face. "And?" I asked him wanting to go back to sleep.

"He was naked!!" He shook me and i sighed and stood up. "Mason!!!" I called after opening my door. He walked up to me in pants but no shirt. "When we have guests over you need to be fully clothed" I told him and rubbed my eyes. He smirked and looked back at Brandon then walked back to his room. He put a shirt on and walked down stairs. I got Brandon and we went down stairs our selves.

I drank my coffee and scrolled through Tumbler as usual. "Scoot" I heard Brandon say and I did. He sat beside me and scrolled through his phone beside me after awhile the rest of them came down and we of course started to play video games. My phone started to ring and so I picked it up. "Hello?" All of them looked at me but all I heard was breathing.

"Hey Rose" I heard Luke's voice. "You wanna come over?" He asked and I could feel my self blush. "Hold on mom I cant hear you give me a sec" I said and plugged my other ear. "No Rose its Luke" he told me and I smiled as I walked to the door. "Can you hear me now mom? Mom?" I asked and walked up stairs. "Rose you there?" He asked sounding worried. I got to my room and shut the door. "Hey Luke" I bit my lip and jumped on my bed.