175

The next couple days past and I had thrown up lots of times and my body ached, but my fever had gone down to 103. It was Halloween and I was still in bed.

"Rose" I got a knock on my door. I coughed and sniffed and Eric popped his head in. "Mind if we come in?" He asked. "We?" I asked and he opened the door and all the boys flooded in.

"Ugh" I groaned and covered my face with my blankets. "Were sorry your still sick" Jay spoke and I kicked my legs. "Not your fault the universe hates me" I sighed and poked my head out and looked at all of them.

"Sorry I've been sick this whole time" I looked at Bucks and he shrugged. "Your fine" he told me. "You guys should do somthing. Go out. Scare some kids" I told them. "Were so glad you feel that way" Ryan smiled and they all looked at him.

"You guys were already planning on going out." I smiled and they looked at me. "But not unless your ok?" Jaren told me and I waved my hand. "I've got food, Netflix and the house to my self. Go have fun" I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Rose" they all said and I smiled. "I'm not your mom" I laughed. "Now get out before I get you all sick" I shooed them and they all filed out. "We have our phones" Sam told me. "Call if anything happens" Cameron told me and I nodded.

"Bye love you guys" I smiled and the rest of them walked out. I heard them laughing down stairs after awhile and then the door opened and closed and it was quiet. I laid down and I fell back asleep in no time.

-

I woke up and I grabbed my phone and saw it was midafternoon. I was feeling a little better and my birthday was in 4 days. A whole 24 years old. Yea me. I flipped over and I saw a bucket on the floor with a note on top. I shined my phone light on it and it was a bucket of candy. The note said

Rose!

We got you some candy for when you feel better. We dont know if we'll be home or sleeping or still partying but its for you. Hope you feel better :)

The boys

I smiled and I looked through my candy bucket and smiled at all the good candy they gave me. I went on to the group chat and I texted.

Me: You guys home??

And I waited because usually at least one of them replies, but none did. I hummed and I stood up and I wasnt dizzy or anything. I went down stairs but didnt see anyone. I got some water and drank it and leanded against the counter.

I heard the door bell ring and I walked over and I opened it. I saw his brown hair and brown eyes and stupid smile. "Hey Rose" Luke smiled.

"I was really hoping one of the boys would answer but I'm glad you did" he laughed nervously. "Its been a long two weeks with out you" he scratched the back of his head but I didnt say anything.

"I almost texted you last week but I stopped my self." He told me and I nodded. "Well umm" he coughed. "Get on with it" I told him and he looked at me.

"Are the guys home?" He asked and tried to look around me. "I dont think so" I spoke and he looked at me. "You wanna come in?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded slowly. I stepped back and opened the door and he walked in.

"Rose" he said and looked at me and rung his hands. I set my water down and looked at him. "I was stupid" he said quietly and I raised an eye brow. "Yea?" I asked him and he nodded.

"And I know now that I was kind of an asshole" I told me and I nodded. "Kind of?" I asked and he sighed. "I was a huge asshole" he spoke and he looked into my eyes. He stepped close to me and my heart jumped. He grabbed my hand and kissed me. At first soft then it got rough.

"Wait" I stopped him and he looked confused. "What?" He asked almost angry. I shook my head took a step back from him. "I thought this is how it was gonna be. I say I'm sorry you forgive me and we have angry sex" he grabbed my thighs and I shook my head and took a step back.

"I'm still not" I shook my head and my throat closed up. "I cant" I shook my head and he let go and backed up. "Wow" he shook his head. "Your that selfish" he scoffed and I looked at him. "Luke" I said a bit hurt and he looked at me.

"I was trying to rekindle our love. Your some of the best sex I've ever had" he told me and I stepped back. "So it was just for the sex?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"No. It wasn't just about sex." He shook his head. "Your pretty hot too" he shrugged and I slapped him. His head whipped to the side and he put his hand to his cheek and a tear rolled down my own.

"Get out" I said through a shakey breath. "You cant mean that" he looked at me. "I can and I do. Get out!" I yelled the last part and pointed. "I've seen you. Your a mess with out me" Luke told me and I scrunched my eye brows.

"I just mean I've heard that" he said and I wiped my nose. "I want you to leave right now" I told him and pushed him to the door. "Rose you want me. Your not actually gonna make me leave" he spoke and we stood by the door.

"You hurt me. Get. Out" I went to open the door and he shut it and I looked at him. "I hurt you?" He asked and I balled up my fists. "Yes" I gritted my teeth and he smiled a little bit and looked at the ground.

"What! Is so funny?" I demanded and he looked at me and laughed again. "Just you. Thinking." He stopped and chuckled. "You thinking that I actually cared" he threw his head back and my bottom lip quivered and I dug my nails in to my palms.

"Get out!" I screamed and I hit him. "Rose!" He said and I continued to beat on him. I huffed as I stopped and he held his arms up. Tears ran down my face and I looked at him. I opened the door and pushed him outside.

"Rose wait" he spoke and I looked at him through my tears. "You love me" he spoke and put his arms up. I sniffed and blinked and nodded. He smiled and took a step forward but I put my hand up and stopped him. "I did" I spoke quietly and his face dropped and I shut the door.

I locked it as I cried. I put my back against the door and I sobbed as I slid down it and covered my face.