173

My hair fell just against my shoulders and I brought my hands up and felt it. "Rose?" I heard a knock and I whipped my head and looked. "Dont come in!" I yelled then slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Are you ok?" I heard Eric's voice. "Is it just you?" I asked shakily. "Yea?" He said confused. "Ok. Ok ok ok" I nodded. "You good?" He asked and I got up and stood by the door. I opened it and dragged him in then slammed the door and put my back to it.

"Rose what the-" he stopped as he turned around and saw me. His jaw dropped and he had so many emotions run across his face. "Rose" he said carfully and I put a finger to my lips.

"Dont freak out" I told him and he just looked at me with his mouth open. "Where is the rest of your hair?" He asked and I looked at the ground and his eyes followed. "Holy shit" he jumped back. "Eric" I scolded him and he looked at me then back to the floor then back to me.

"Why? Why did you do that?" He asked and I covered my mouth and smiled. "I dont know" I shook my head and laughed a little bit. He looked at me and a smile danced on his lips and I laughed again.

"Your gonna have to get it fixed. It's not even" he told me and tilted his head. "You do it" I pointed to the scissors on the ground. "Me?" He asked and I nodded. "Rose" he smiled and he picked up the scissors.

"Please. Just even it out so I dont do any more damage" I pleaded and walked over to him and stood in the mirror. His eyes met mine and then he looked at the scissors. "Do you have a comb?" He asked and I fished one from my drawer and handed it to him.

He combed and he snipped off little bits and my heart was still going fast. He had a serious look and he snipped once more then stepped back.

"Done?" I asked and he nodded. I ran my hands threw it and shook it so all the rest of the hair fell that had been cut. "Thanks" I smiled and he shook his head and laughed. "Your crazy" he told me and set the scissors down on my counter and walked to the door.

"Me?" I asked and he nodded. "But. It does look kick ass" he smiled and opened the door. "Dont tell" I told him. "There gonna see" he spoke and I nodded. "Ok" he nodded and looked at his phone.

"You've got like 20 minutes" he told me and I nodded and we both walked out and he walked out of my room and I shut the door. I ran to my mirror and looked at it and smiled.

"Fuck" I giggled and ran to my closet. I put on jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed a baseball hat and put in on and then a hoodie and I put the hood up so you couldn't see my hair. I grabbed my stuff and I walked down stairs. I saw all the guys down there standing around the door.

"Rose" Eric said my name and I looked at him. "When I said do somthing with your hair that's not what I meant" Toby sighed. "Yea. Take the hood off" Eric smiled at me and I walked over to them.

"I'm good for now. Let's go" I spoke and we all turned and walked out the door. We got in a few cars and went to the mall. It was a Thursday around 1 in the afternoon so it wasnt to crowded. We walked around for a little bit and I looked at some stuff.

We split in to groups and I was with Eric, Mason, John and Ezra. We looked around and Eric walked up and punched me in the arm. "Ow" I spoke and rubbed my arm.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked quietly and I shrugged and smiled. We walked a few other places and the guys wanted to meet for Linner (lunch & dinner) in one of the restaurants near the mall. We all got together and walked over because it wasnt that far away.

"I'm cold" Mason complained and rubbed his arms. "I told you to bring a jacket" Ryan spoke. "You can have my hoodie" I spoke and he nodded. "Dont be a child" Cameron smacked Mason as I pulled my arms out of it. "Have you met me cunt?" Mason asked and hit him back.

"No hitting" Toby scolded and I took my hoodie off and threw it at Mason. I took my hat off and set it in my lap. The table got quiet as I looked at the menu. "So what are you guys gonna get?" I asked and looked up and they all stared at me and Eric laughed.

"I was thinking the-" "Eric shut up. Rose. What? When? Why?" Toby couldn't finish a sentence. "Wheres all your hair cunt?" Mason asked and we all busted out laughing. "It looks amazing" John told me and I smiled.

"When did this happen?" Cameron asked. "This morning" I laughed and covered my red face. "My hair is longer than yours" Ezra told me and I nodded. "Where is the rest of it?" Jay asked. "On my bathroom floor, and thanks to Eric it looks pretty decent" I smiled and Eric bowed a little.

"You knew and didnt say anthing" Ryan looked at Eric who shrugged. "I'm serious. What are you guys gonna get?" I asked and I told them what I did and they were shocked but said it looked great. We got our food and I caught all of them just staring at me from one time to another.

We got done and we went back and walked around the mall. "Mason" I groaned and I hung on him. "What?" He asked. "Carry me" I told him and he stopped and squatted down. I jumped on his back and he held me up and I rapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm tired" I spoke and laid my head down. "Are we gonna go home?" Ryan asked and we all agreed. We walked to the front of the mall and walked out to the car. We drove home and we all walked in and sat on the couch.