154

"What do you think happened?" Jay asked and we all shrugged. "I hope no one died" Sam sighed and we all nodded. There were a couple muffled shouts but I couldn't even make those out. "Fighting?" Cam asked. "I hope not" John shook his head. The door opened and all of us stared at our phones.

"Son" Mr. Matthews spoke. "Yea you can leave now" Eric told him and I turned my head. "Eric" Mr. Matthews spoke again and Eric put his hand up to stop him. "I'm allowed to make my own decisions. I'm not a kid" Eric told him and his dad stopped. "I guess your not" His dad sighed and straightened his jacket.

"Your mother and I love you so much" He told Eric and Eric nodded. "Bye" Eric told him. "Bye" He said sadly and he walked out and Eric shut the door harder than necessary. Eric stood there for a second and then he turned around and looked at us.

"Who wants to play CS?" He asked. A couple of us went in to our rooms and we started to play, but Eric wouldn't talk about what happened. After a few hours we went back down stairs. Some of the others were on the couch but not many.

"Rose" Eric spoke and he stood up. "Hmm?" I asked and looked up at him. "Come out side with me for a second" He waved me over. I stood up and I walked out side with him in to the cool night air and he looked at me. He sighed and paced and put his hands on his head.

"What happened?" I asked him and he stopped and looked at me. "My parents" He sighed, and stopped. He looked at me and put his hands down. "Are they ok?" I asked him and he nodded. "They want me to move back in with them" He told me. "Oh" I said and he nodded.

"Well do you want to?" I asked and he shook his head. "God no, but my mom" He stopped. "How hard was it to loose your dad?" He asked me and I stopped and I was a little shocked. "Hard" I nodded and he rubbed his face. "My dad says my mom is sick. Really sick" Eric started to tear up and he quickly wiped away the tears.

"Sick how?" I asked and he shrugged. "They don't know yet."He sniffed and shrugged. "Eric" I said sadly and he looked at me. His eyes were glossed over and his lip was shaking. "Eric" I said again and I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back. "Its gonna be ok" I told him and he hugged me tighter. "Rose I don't think I could ever be that strong" He sniffed in to my shoulder and he rubbed his back.

"She'll be fine"I told him and he backed up. "I should go down there" He spoke and nodded. "Do you want me to go with you?" I asked and he shook his head. "You cant. You have to deal with the whole Tyler thing in 3 days" He said sadly. "Ill skip it. I wanna know you'll be ok, and your mom too" I told him and he smiled.

"Ill get Matt and a couple of the others. You've gotta get that son of a bitch locked up forever" He put a hand on my shoulder and I nodded. We walked back inside and sat on the couch. The next day rolled around and Eric, Matt, Sam, Ezra, and Toby left to go see Eric's family.

The rest of us said good bye and waved them off. Jaren, John, Jay, Mason. Cameron. Ryan and I were at the house. "Court is 2 days" I shook my head as I flopped on the couch. "Ill go. Those cunts wont stand a chance" Mason told me and lifted up his fists. "I'm just going to listen. I might be called up to the stand?" I shrugged and they all sat on the couch with me.

"That's crazy, and Tyler is gonna be there" Ryan asked and I nodded sadly. The rest of the day was pretty quiet, and we all did different stuff. I went to my bed and laid down and fell asleep. 

-

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered absently. "Its detective Holmes. Sorry to wake you Mrs. Turner, But I need to speak with you about the case for tomorrow" He spoke and I kept my eyes shut.

"Ill be in as soon as I can" I told him and I hung up and sighed. I got up out of my bed and I went to my clean closet and then got dressed. I got some regular clothes on and I walked down the steps. It was around 10 and none of the boys were out of there rooms yet. I grabbed my keys, and I walked outside and to my car. I started my car and I sat there as I got a message.

Dad🙄💚: Who left??

JJ💛: ????

Dad🙄💚: I heard a car start

Me: Me i gotta go to the station to talk bout the court case or what ever. 

JJ💛: Have fun

Me: ill try

I set my phone down and I started to drive to the police station. I got out of my car and I walked in. "Rose" I heard Ricks voice and I looked up and he was walking over to me. I smiled and he led me back to his office and I sat down and he sat down as well.

"So" He said and straightened the stuff on his desk. "Will I have to see Tyler?"I asked him and he nodded. "Sadly he will be there but he will be in restraints" He told me and I nodded. "You will also have to be called to the stand as I witness. You can plead the 5th or you can tell the people what they want to know and what they should know in order to convite Tyler of what he did." he spoke again and I nodded.

"So ill have to do that how many times?" I asked him. "Only once. Then the next two days you will sit in the back and listen to the case. You are the victim after all" He nodded and I hummed. "So if hes found guilty then what?" I asked him.

"Most likely?. . . The judge will sentence him to death" He spoke and I nodded. "Ill have one of my guys with you at the court house just so you feel safe" he told me and clicked on his computer. "Will Iget any say in what happens?" I ask him and he glanced at me.

"That's why you should tell the jury what really happened" He nodded. "We also do take in account the victims perspective. i.e. you. So most likely you will have lots to do with this case" He nodded, and I stood up.