27

"Hey" Eric said and I jumped. "Jesus fucking christ" I put my hand to my heart and he ate some toast. "How long have you been there?" I asked and hoped he hadn't seen me and Luke. "How do you think he got in?" He smirked and I blushed.

"I hope you got everything figured out" he winked at me and I smiled bigger. I ran over and hugged him. "Thanks Swagger" I mumbled and he just kept crunching his toast. "I think that's one of the best ways to go" he looked at his toast as I back up.

"What?" I asked confused. "Making toast in the bathtub and the toaster falls in" he nods and I shake my head with a stupid smile. "Cops come in and look at it. Cop 1 says looks like a suicide. Dont touch anything. Cop 2 what I couldnt hear you over this toast I read eating?" Eric and I laughed. "Cop 2 why would he just leave this perfectly good toast just laying around" Eric and I laughed harder.

"Just munching on the soggy toast" Eric laughed and we started to cry laughing. "Oh my God stop. I'm dying" I held my stomach and he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "Hey" i said and smacked him. "What?" He looked at me and I crossed my arms. "You got arrested last night??" I raised an eye brow. "So?" He asked and walked over to the couch. "So?" I repeated him. "So" he nodded and I walked over to the couch with him.

"What even happened?" I asked and he sat down. "Well Mason did dare me to jump in and I was drunk so I did. Then Cam, Jaren, and Toby pushed Mason in. Mason grabbed ahold of Cam and Cam grabbed ahold of Jaren and they all fell in." He laughed and I shook my head. "They we all got out and dragged Toby in. We swam in the fountain under the lamp post lights for about 10 minutes before a couple cops showed up" he rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote.

"Wow" I told him and again he shrugged. "What are you guys doin down here so early?" Cam asked as he walked down the stairs. "Nothing" Eric and I said at the same time. "I cant find my phone do you know where it is?" Cam said patted his pockets. "Yea I cant find mine either. I believe someone took them" Eric looked at me. "You can have your phone because when my 1000 dollars is back. All of it." I said and they looked shocked.

"What?" I heard Toby gasp and he was walking down the stairs. "I've got important things I gotta keep up with" he told me and I just shrugged. "I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. You guys just have to give me 200 bucks each" I shrugged and Toby sat on me and Eric. "200!" Eric complained. "Yep. 1000 divided by 5 is 200 each. I played 200 to get all of you out. "I'm keeping your phones until then" I smiled and brought out my phone. Mason and Jaren came down next and they were just as shocked.

"I need that money. I told my mom we could go out for lunch after Brandon left. "Here" Cameron pulled out his wallet and handed me two 50's and a hundred. "Can I have my phone back?" He asked and I sighed and nodded. I pushed Toby over to Eric and ran up stairs and grabbed Cameron's phone. "Only cause your responsible. Promise me you won't ever do that again" I said and he nodded. "I promise not to swim in any more fountains" he smiled and I handed him his phone.

"What?! He gets his phone back??" Mason crossed his arms. My phone was buzzing and I told Mason to hold on. Luke had texted me.

Luke: So . . . Were good?

Me: Definitely

Luke: Wanna hang? 😉

Me: Well the boys are being stupid.

Luke: Oh yes that reminds me did Eric tell you he just let me in??

Me: Are you gonna pick me up?

Luke: I can yea. I'll be over in 20.

I put my phone down and looked at the boys. "Who are you textin?" Mason asked and I held the phone to my chest. "Luke. Hes gonna be over in 20." I told them and they all shifted a bit. "Dont be mean. Or stupid. Or anything other than what I want you to be" I warned them and started to walk up the stairs.

"Wait where are you going??" Toby asked me as I walked. "To get dressed. I called down. "You already are??" Jaren yelled up confused. I giggled as I closed my door and stripped. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I stepped out and dryed off, and went to pick out my clothes. I heard the door bell ring and I ran down stairs on my towel. "Shit" I cussed under my breath as Cameron opened the door.

Luke looked nervous when he saw it wasnt me "Luke. Come on" I waved him over and all of them looked at me. "Nah you go get some clothes on. We'll keep him company down here" Cam nodded and let him in. Luke gave me a please-help-me-look and I smiled. "Thanks boys" I chimed and then I went back up stairs. I heard the door shut and I was in my room. I got dressed and half way dryed my hair before I grabbed my stuff and walked down stairs.

"Yea and she was so nerdy" I heard Cameron laugh. "Hey" I slid over to Luke. He was laughing and so were the other boys. He sat in his own chair with Cam, Eric, and Jaren sitting on the couch. Toby was sitting on top of Eric and Mason was laying in the ground. "Ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yep" he stood up. He grabbed my hand and Toby put a hand on his heart. "Awww" he smiled and looked at our intertwined hands.

They all stood up as we walked to the door. "Have fun" I heard Mason say. "Hey" I pointed at all of them. "No going out" I looked at them. "You cant have anyone over either unless you ask first. Dont go in my room. I'll be home later" I smiled and they all hugged me.

Luke kept our hands together and the guys all looked at him. "Take a picture" I shoved all of them and they looked at the ground. "Bye love you guys" I waved as I we walked to Luke's car.