32

We laughed and got lunch before they dropped me off. Before I even opened the door I heard yelling. I walked In with my bags and saw all of them on the couch. They had hooked up two more tvs in the living room to play Mario Cart.

I smiled and walked up to them. "Hi guys" I said and they kept yelling at each other. "Hey guys" I said a little louder and they all glanced at me. "Hey" they all said in unison and kept playing. I walked up stairs with all my bags and closed my door to put on sweats and a t-shirt. I laid out what I had bought and smiled. I walked back down stairs and they were in the 3rd lap of a race. "Dont fucking do it Swagger!!" Mason yelled and I heard Eric laughed.

"Mason get out of my way" Jay told him. "Fuck!!" Mason yelled as he was hit by a blue shell and got bumped back in to 10th place. "Cunts" Mason yelled again as Ezra slid in to first place. "Thanks" Ezra sang as he crossed the line. "Damnit Swagger. I was gonna win" Mason crossed his arms and they all looked at me. "Wanna play?" Jay asked and held out a controller to me.

I nodded and grabbed it and sat down on the couch. We played for a while before we started to get hungry. "I'm starving" Mason called. "Well what do you want?" Jaren asked. "Foooood" Mason cried.

"You wanna order pizza?" Cam asked and held up his phone. We all agreed and the boys finally gave me 200 bucks so they could have there phones back. We ordered pizza and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

-

I woke up the next day still on the couch and they boys next to me or on the floor. I got up quietly with my phone. I walked to the stairs and sat down. I saw that my mom had texted me.

Mom: Hey honey. Are we still on for lunch next Tuesday?

Me: Of course. You coming over here or me over there.

Mom: Yea I'll stopp by your house I havent seen you friends in a while and I need to pick up some dry cleaning.

Me: Alright love yea see yea then.

I smiled and then saw I had another text. Unknown.

Unknown: Are you good yet?

Me: Tyler it's been like 2 days no I'm not good.

Tyler: Can we be friends?

Me: No

Tyler: Why? I've been so nice.

Me: No you havent. Just stay away from me

I clicked out of his name and blocked him again. I decided to call a dishwasher guy because none of our dishes were getting washed. I called they said I needed a new one before they came and installed it, and so I started to get dressed.

"Where are you goin?" I heard someone yawn and I looked over to see Jay rubbing his eyes. "I've gotta go get a dishwasher. Please tell the others when they wake up, and dont destroy the house" I smiled as I walked out the door. I got in my car and looked out the window. I saw a person in a hoodie walking away from the house, and toward where Luke lives.

I started my car and drove to Luke's. I walked up and rang the door bell. When it didnt open I knocked and rang it again. "Comin, comin!" I heard Luke yell. He opened the door with out a shirt on and a tooth brush in his mouth. "Hey Rose" he smiled and spit in the bushes. I looked around but didnt see the hoodied figure anymore. "What are you looking at?" He asked and I pushed him inside and shut the door.

"You wanna go shop for a dishwasher with me?" I asked and we walked back to his room. "I gotta go to work baby" he poked his head out and I frowned. "Are you ok? Your acting kind of weird" he told me and looked though his closet. I stood up and looked out the window ignoring his question. "Rose" he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He bent down and kissed my lips.

"What happened?" He asked a little quieter. "I thought I saw Tyler" I shrugged and he grabbed my hands and interlocked our fingers. "Where? When?" He asked a bit of angry and worry in his voice. "When I walked out of my house and the figure was walking toward where you live. . God I sound so stupid" I pulled away from him and held my head in my hands.

"No your not. Your just scared" he pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back. "There is no reason to be scared" he shook his head. "When was the last time you even saw him?" Luke asked and held me I shrugged and he nodded. "See. Nothing to worry about" he stepped back and brought my hands down before kissing me.

"Call if you need me, and I would love it if you brang someone with you to shop" he grabbed my hands and I nodded. "Thanks Luke" I smiled and he nodded before kissing me again and he walked me to the door. I got in my car and drove away while waving. I drove to the store and looked at the washer while aimlessly walking around. "Can I help you?" I heard a voice and I whipped around to see a girl with the store shirt on.

"No I'm just lookin. I gotta get one of these because my friend got In to ours and broke it" i shrugged and she looked confused. "Oh ok" she nodded and walked back to another customer. I ended up getting the same one we had and it was brought to our house. The boys were no where to be found and it was pretty peaceful.