183

"What are you doing?" Ryan asked and I stopped. Eric screamed as he almost ran in to me. "Eric wants me to kill a spider but I was just gonna let him out side" I shrugged.

"Why do you have the helmet?" Toby asked me. "The spider is-" I stopped and I looked down into the helmet. No spider. "Well the spider was in here" I shrugged and Eric frantically looked around then ran and jumped on the table.

"Eric what the fuck" Cameron laughed. "That spider was huge!" Eric stood up on the table and looked around. "It was just a little one" I rolled my eyes and I set his helmet on the counter.

"I'm gonna have to get that dry cleaned now. Thanks a lot" Eric said and I looked up at him. "I think this is the first time I've ever had to look up at you" I told him and laughed with the other guys.

"Just find the spider" he told me and I put my hands up and chuckled as I looked around the ground. "You know in the average human life time you eat at least 8 spiders while you sleep" Jaren spoke up and Eric looked at him.

"Jaren shh" I laughed and looked around. The other guys started to help as Eric stood on the table. "Eric get down from there" Ezra looked at him. "No fuckin way." Eric shook his head. "Holy fuck cunt look at the size of that!" Mason pointed to Eric and we all looked at him.

"Where? Where is it!" Eric hit him self and backed up. "Eric your gonna-" and Eric yelled as he fell off the back of the table. "Fuck" Eric yelled and all the guys started to laugh. I looked at the ground and I saw the spider. I squatted down and he crawled in to the palm of my hand.

As the guys laughed and tried to help Eric I walked to the door and I put the spider on a leaf. I walked out to the mail box and I got our mail. I shuffled through it and I saw one with my name as I opened the door.

"Rose where did you go?" Eric asked and he looked at me as he stood near the table. "I put the spider outside" I told him and he threw his hands up. "I also got the mail" I told him and Cameron grabbed the mail from me.

"You cant look at the mail" he spoke and looked through it. "Yea I saw one with my name on it" I told him and he shook his head. "Nope. Your gonna have to wait." Cameron shrugged and put the mail on top of the fridge.

"Why?" I asked. "Cause your gonna open presents later" he told me and I huffed and squinted at him. "You guys wanna record today?" I asked them. "Yea you wanna play some stick fight?" John asked.

"I'll play" Jaren pointed at us. "Me too" Eric nodded as he walked over. "What are the rest of you guys gonna do?" I asked and they looked at each other and shrugged. "Ok. I call green" I yelled and I ran up the stairs and into my room.

The 3 of us got on and we started to play. We played for a little bit and then around 6 we decided we were done. I sat in my chair and I started to edit some shit and I got a buzz on my phone. Group chat.

Cunt🧡: We gotta get her out of the house if were gonna bring that in.

Dad💚🙄: Yea but shes already left like 5 times today with different people and all of us need to be here.

Knight💙: We could just kick her out.

Smit💜: Guys

Dad💚🙄: Yea hes right. It's her birthday. Ryan Sam what do we do?

Smit💜: Guys. . .

Cunt🧡: Shit

Knight💙: Mason!!!!

I heard foot steps running to my door and I set my phone down and I went back to my computer. "Rose I need you to come with me right now!!" Mason busted through the doors and yelled at me.

I turned around and looked at him. "Why?" I asked and he stood up straight and cleared his throat. "Because" he started then he looked around. He walked over to me and he looked at me then grabbed my phone and ran out of my room.

"Block the door!" I heard Mason yelled as the door slammed. I sighed and I got up and I opened the door and Cameron stood there. "Hey Rose. What's up?" He asked as he leaned against the door way.

"Can you move?" I asked him. "I mean I could" he shrugged and I huffed. "Cameron" I said and put my hands on my hips. "Rose" he huffed back and looked at me. "Will you move please" I asked him. "Since you asked so nicely then yes" he said and stepped aside.

I took a step out and headed to the stairs. "Oh Rose wait" Cameron called and I looked back at him. "Where do you wanna eat tonight?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Not sure yet." I shrugged and I walked down the steps.

"Mason!" I yelled and looked around. "Why are you yelling?" Ryan asked me from the kitchen. "Where is he?" I asked him. "Wheres who?" Ryan asked. "Zuckles. Where is he" I asked and Ryan shrugged.

"Mason Bradford!" I called and I walked into Jay's room. "Oh ok" Jay said and I looked in Jay's closet. "Can I help you?" Jay asked and took off his head set. "Can you tell me where Mason is?" I asked him and he shook his head and looked confused.

"Then no you cant" I sighed and I walked out and sit his door. "Mason" I called and looked around. "Ezra" I said as I saw him walking to his room with a bowl of ceral. He hummed and looked at me.

"Mason. Have you seen him?" I asked and he shook his head and I sighed. "Mason" I called as I opened the back door and looked around.