166

"What happened?" John asked me. "I threw up in the bush I frowned and they all looked at me and John sighed. "Can you walk?" He asked. "I thought I could" I laughed and he walked up to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up and now I was standing.

"Now you gotta turn around and walk inside" Jay told me and I nodded. "Seems pretty easy talking about it" I told them and took a step with a shaky leg. "Jesus Christ" John spoke and he picked me up and started to carry me inside. "I'm sorry I'm such a hassle" I told him and he shook his head.

"Your not a hassle" he told me and we started up the stairs. "I am. I cant even walk up the stairs with out being to much" I sighed and frowned and I felt like crying. "Your not to much" John smiled. "John" I said and I looked at him as he hummed. We walked in to my room and he set me on my bed.

"Pj's?" He asked and I nodded as I wiped my face. He dug threw my drawer and grabbed some sweat pants and a t-shirt. He laid them on the bed beside me and looked at me with his hands on his hips.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I fiddled with my fingers and looked at the ground. "Yea" I nodded and spoke quietly. "Just call if you need anything" he told me and I nodded. "Rose" he spoke and I looked up at him. I was starting to feel sad and I thought about Luke.

"I'm fine" I nodded and smiled lightly. "I'm right here if you wanna talk" he told me and I shrugged. "I'm ok. Really" I told him and he nodded. "Alright. Good night" he started to walk out the door. He turned around and glanced at me before he left the room and shut the door. I got changed and I laid in my bed in the dark.

Luke was still on my mind and Tyler had somehow wiggled in there too. I had gotten a man killed and the other that I thought loved me didnt anymore. I was sad obviously. I felt the tears run down the corner of my eyes as I laid in bed and looked up. I cried some more and I stood up out of my bed. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the light.

I dug threw an old drawer and I found a small razor. I looked at it and sighed. I hadn't cut in a while. About 2 years. The boys helped me stop and Luke kept me going. I was still crying and I put the razor to my left arm. My hand was shaking and I just held it there.

"No" I shook my head. I took a deep breath and I put the razor back into the drawer and closed it. I turned off the light and I walked back to my bed. I laid there in the darkness and just thought until I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and I checked the time. 12:49. "Shit" I cursed and put my face into my pillow. I sighed and I sat up a little to fast and I started to spin. I held my head and I laid back down. My body was tired and I didnt want to get outta bed.

"Rose" I got a knock at my door. "Come in" I called. I looked over and I saw Ezra walking over with a plate and a cup. "I've been sent to bring you food" he told me and set the plate of pizza rolls down on my bed side table and the cup next to it.

"Thanks" I smiled. "You gotta drink all of this water" he pointed to the cup and I smiled and nodded. He stood there for a second and put his hands on his hips and looked around my room.

"Rose" he spoke and I looked up at him. "How are you?" He asked me and I felt my chest tighten up and my throat close. "I'm fine" I took a deep breath and told him. "I'm always here if you wanna chat" he told me and he nodded. "I know you are" I nodded and he smiled.

"Alright. Eat and drink. Nothing crazy today" he pointed to the plate and I nodded. He sighed and then he walked out. I laid in my bed for the rest of the day. I didnt eat the food for or drink the water I just laid there on my phone. Day turned to night and I went back to sleep.

-

I woke up the next morning and the plate of pizza rolls was gone and the water remained. There was Mac n cheese in a bowl. I stuck my finger in and it was cold. I wiped my finger off and I went to the bathroom. I went pee and I walked back over to my bed.

"Rose!" Mason yelled and busted into my room. I jumped and he turned on the light. "Mason noo" I shut my eyes and tried to walk to my bed. "But I need your help!" He whisper shouted and walked over to me as I got to my bed. "Dont! Dont lay down" he called and I stood there and he looked at me.

"Mason I'm tired" I told him and he squinted at me. "But I need your help" he spoke and looked around. "With what?" I asked him. "The thing" he raised an eye brow. "What thing?" I asked and he sighed. "Just get dressed and meet me down stairs in 5" I told me and I just stood there.

"Rose please" he begged and I sighed and nodded. "Fine" I nodded and he smiled and walked out and shut my door. I got on some Jean's and a t-shirt. I put a hat on backwards and my shoes. I grabbed my phone and wallet and I walked out of my room.

"Shes awake" I heard Jaren say as he walked out of his room as well. I nodded and I walked down the steps and I saw Mason sitting on the couch. He saw me and he jumped up. "Ready?" He asked and I shrugged. "Ready for what?" Eric asked.

"None of your business cunt!" Mason pointed at him. "Mason what are we doing?" I asked him and he waved me over as he walked to the door. "We'll be back later" Mason called and grabbed his keys. "Where are you 2 going?" Ryan asked and Mason smiled.

"Places" Mason told him and he turned around and opened the door. We walked outside and we got in his car. I sat in the passenger seat as he started the car. "Rose" he spoke as we started to drive. "Mason" I said and looked at him.

"Do you not remember what I told you a while ago?" He asked me. "Well I've been kind of busy with other stuff. Can you remind me?" I asked him. "The bus Rose!" He glanced at me. "The bus" I asked. "For Jay. The Fortnite bus" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes I remember" I told him and he smiled. "Were going to look at it" he told me and I raised an eye brow. "Is it done?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No. But they got all the stuff out and they've started to paint it" Mason said excitedly. "Oh" I hummed.

Gay Baby Gang Shitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें