149

"Wait what's today?" I asked him. "Friday" he spoke. "You said most of them are sleeping? Have they recorded the podcast?" I asked and he nodded his head. "I was gonna wake them up in a little but, but you could do it if you want" he told me and I smiled and I stood up and ran to Matt's room.

"Matt!" I knocked on his door and then I walked in. "Matt its podcast day. You have to record" I shook him and he groaned. "5 more minutes" he rolled over and I opened his blinds and he curled up. "Matt it's like 3 in the after noon and Friday" I told him and he opened his eyes and sat up.

"The podcast?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm up" he nodded and I smiled and I walked out and over to Jay's room. "Jay" I knocked on his door and I walked in and he was at his desk playing Fortnite on his wooden stool. "Rose" he said back with his eyes glued to the screen. "Podcast day" I spoke and he nodded.

"I was waiting for the others" he spike and I nodded. I walked out and I walked up the stairs and I got to Masons room first. "Mason!" I called as I walked in. He was passed out face smushed into his pillow with his fleshlight in hand. "Ew" I shook my head and gagged.

"Mason wake up" I told him but didnt want to get close enough to shake him. "Mason" I groaned and I saw a pole beside his desk and I grabbed it. "Mason" I poked him with the metal pole and he made a noise. "Mason. Theres curry down stairs for you" I told him and his eyes opened and he dropped the flesh light.

I screamed and backed up and he looked at me. "Curry?" He asked and I shook my head and the smile fell off his face. "But it is podcast day" I nodded and he groaned and laid back down. "Are the other cunts up yet?" He asked.

"3 right now" I nodded and he sighed and I walked out. I walked to Tobys room and I knocked on the door and I walked in. "Toby" I said and I looked in and he was at his desk streaming. "Podcast" I told him and he nodded. "None of the guys are up" he frowned. "I'm getting them up now" I told him and he nodded.

I walked out and got to Cams room and I knocked and walked in. He was passed out on his bed same as Matt and Mason. "Cam" I walked over and shook him. "Cameron wake up" I shook him again. "Can you be quiet" I heard a girls voice and some girl in Cams sheets sat up.

"Holy shit" I breathed out and she just looked at ns "Camey wake up" She nudged him and he stirred. "Cameron. Podcast 10 minutes." I told him and he gave me a thumbs up with a groan. I walked out and shut the door behind me and I heard them talking.

I shook my head and I knocked on Eric's door. He didnt answer so I popped my head in and he was sleeping. "Eric" I walked over. "Its podcast day" I told him and saw no one else in bed. "What's today?" He rubbed his eyes and blinked. "Friday" I spoke. "I'll be ready" he nodded and I smiled and I walked down stairs.

I sat on the couch next to Ryan and he was still looking at flights. "There not gonna get up" he laughed and I sighed. "Cam had-" "A girl in his room?" Ryan finished my sentence. "How did you know?" I asked. "We all went out and had a big orgy last night" he shrugged.

"Ryan eww" I told him and he laughed. "I'm kidding. We went to a bar after we were done with the paint ball guns" he smiled. "We tried to wake you up but you were sound asleep. Cam met some girl and left early" he shrugged again and I wrinkled my nose.

"That's kind of nasty" I told him and he nodded. "He got really drunk and she came down here his morning" he laughed and I sat there with him. "Where should we go?" He asked and faced the computer towards me. I saw Italy, Hong Kong, Singapore, France, Mexico, Poland, England, and more places as he scrolled.

"I dont know. If Mason is board then let him tell you where" I shrugged and I got up. "I know how to get then all up" I said and walked to the kitchen. I got some stuff out and I mixed the batter. I started to pour pancakes and flip and then put them on a plate.

I made about 3 before I heard footsteps. Mason walked down the steps and he smiled. He walked over and leaned on the counter. All the other boys started to come out of there rooms and we all ate breakfast and the 6 of them went to record the podcast.

My phone rang and I answered and held it to my ear. "Hey" I heard Luke's voice and I smiled. "I got off work early" he told me and I was quiet. "You wanna come over?" He asked. "I umm. I cant" I shook my head and sighed quietly. "Why?" He asked sadly. "I'm gross" I told him and laughed a little bit.

"Rose" he spoke my name. "I miss you and I havent seen you. Please tell me what I did" he asked. "Its not you. No no no. It's not you at all. It's just. . .me" I sighed. "I could come over there if you want?" He asked. "I dont know when the station is gonna call" I told him.

"The police station?" He asked worried. "Yes I have to go to court because of Tyler" I spoke and he sighed. "My mom is calling. I've gotta go" I told him. "Ok. I love you. I want to see you" he told me. "I want to see you too. Bye love you" I said back and I hung up. I groaned and I cleaned up the kitchen.

"Podcast done" Eric clapped his hands and jumped off the last stair. The other boys came down and for the rest of the day we just sat on the couch. We played video games and watched tv, and I went up to my room. I was getting pretty tired, but my body was going 100 miles a second.

I sat at my desk and I started to play PUBG and I talked to people. My leg bounced up and down and I played for a long while. Around 3 I was done and I finally went to bed.

Gay Baby Gang ShitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara