176

I sniffed and I felt my stomach lurch. "Fuck" I held my stomach and mouth. I scrambled to get up and I threw up all over the ground. It came out of my nose and mouth while I was shaking and crying.

I stopped for a second paralyzed and my stomach lurched again and I threw up more on the ground. I was breathing heavy and I looked at it and put my hand on the counter to help my self. I stood up and I walked slowly to the sink.

I splashed water on my face and grabbed a cup. I drank a little bit of water and wiped my face with a towel. I leaned over the counter and I sighed and my chest hurt. I stood up and I cleaned the floor of my bodily fluids.

I wiped it up then I mopped and then mopped again. It smelled absolutely awful. I got and orange and I cut 2 of them up and I squeezed them all over the floor. I let it sit then mopped the floor again. I put everything back and I grabbed my water and went back up stairs.

I laid in my bed and more tears fell from my face. All my closed wounds that I thought had healed from Luke had just reopened and were bigger than ever. About an hour later I heard laughs and the door slammed and I heard mumbles and they got quieter.

"Hey" I heard a knock at my door but I was faced the other way. "I'm awake" I spoke and cleared my throat. "Can I turn the light on?" I heard Cameron ask. "Please dont. I'm ok though" I told him and rolled over but covered my body with blankets.

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked him and he laughed. "Yea. Bucks told us about this party. We all fell asleep there. We all drank a little to much" he chuckled and I smiled. "That's great. I'm glad you had fun" I told him.

"What did you do?" He asked me. "Just laid around. I did get out of bed and got some water" I told him and he walked in another step. "You feeling better?" He asked and put his hand on my forehead.

"Did you throw up anymore?" He asked me. "Yea I did. But I'm feeling better" I told him. "That's good. You dont feel as hot. I think your temperature went down" he told me and I smiled.

"That good, but I think I'm gonna stay in bed just in case" I told him. "Probably a good idea. I think were gonna order Chinese food later if you want some" he told me. "I'm starving" I told him and he chuckled again.

"Alright. I'm glad you feel better" he told me and I nodded as he walked to the door. "Just call if you need anything" he told me and I nodded and he shut the door. I pushed my face in my pillow and sighed. I rolled over, closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

-

I woke up to a knock. "Rose" I heard a knock again. "Yea come in" I spoke and Toby walked in and turned the light on. "Ah" I shut my eyes and covered my face.

"You feeling better?" He asked and I stopped for a moment and I did. "Yea" I nodded and I looked at him. "3 days until your birthday" he told me and walked in. "Yea. 24. I'm getting old" I smiled and he sat down on my bed.

"You should ask the guys where you all wanna go out to eat" I spoke and he looked at me. "Yea. Yes" he nodded and smiled. "Well if your feeling up to it I thought you and I could go to the mall" he told me. "Together?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are you sure you dont wanna go with someone else?" I asked him. "Nope. Just you" he told me and looked over at me. "The guys are being annoying" he shrugged and I smiled.

"Did you get the candy we left you?" He asked and looked around. "I did. It's on my desk. Thank you" I smiled and he nodded. "Rose. The mall?" He asked and I thought about it for a moment and shrugged.

"Sure. That sounds fun" I nodded and he stood up. "Cool. Get ready. How ever long it takes and I'll be down stairs" he told me and I nodded and he walked to the door. "Toby" I called and he looked at me.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him and he nodded. "Get ready" he pointed at me and I nodded. I sat up and plugged my phone in and I got up. I took a shower and got dressed in some cute clothes and I walked down stairs with my phone and wallet.

"Toby?" I called as I stepped off the last stair, but didnt see anyone. "Yep. Right behind you" he called and he walked down the steps and waved his hands in the air. "Sorry" he smiled and I nodded.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We got in Toby's car and we drove to the mall. "So why are we going to the mall just the two of us?" I asked him. "Well you've been sick and you missed your favorite holiday so I thought we could go walk around. I dont know" he shrugged and I nodded and smiled.

We got to the mall and Toby and I walked around a little bit. "Can we get coffee?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. We got coffee and went to a few stores then we sat down on a little bench that was outside.

"You got a cigarette?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Never mind" I patted my pockets and I pulled mine out. "I thought you were off of them?" He asked me and I shrugged and lit one. "What's been goin on?" He asked and looked at me.

"I almost never leave the house" I told him and chuckled. "I mean like you" he gestured to me. "Your ok?" He asked and I sighed and took a drag. "Define ok" I told him.

"I'm serious. After what happened with Tyler then Luke. Have you seen Luke?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Nope, and I dont want to either" I told him and he nodded.

"Probably for the best" he spoke and I nodded. "What about you?" I asked him. "Well I dont leave the house much either" he laughed and I smiled. "God were antisocial as fuck" I shook my head.

"But things are good I suppose. I'm almost at 15 million subs." He told me. "Yea I know. I watched part of your stream the other day" I nodded. "The clothes one?" He asked and I nodded. We sat there for a little bit longer then we got up and walked around again.