106

I smiled and I liked the way it looked so I started to paint the the middle of the wall blue. I realized I couldn't reach the top so I set my stuff down and walked down stairs and out to our shed.

I grabbed a ladder and brought it in side and started to walk back up to my room. "Rose" Jaren called my name and I turned around and looked at him. "Come on walk and talk. I've got stuff to do" I told him and he walked up the stairs with me.

I walked in my room and set my ladder down and his face dropped when he walked in and saw everything. "Rose are you feeling ok?" Jaren asked me and I nodded as I opened up some purple paint.

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked him and he stepped over my stuff and stood in front of my ladder as I climbed up on it. I painted purple on the top of the blue and let some of it drip in to the blue pain.

"Well your making us all worried. You got up this morning at 6 and now your painting a whole room" he told me and I looked around my room. "I need to move all this stuff out" I told him and got off my ladder.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and I started to move my stuff into my bathroom and into my closet and out my door. "Rose" Jaren said again as I pushed my dresser over. "Jaren" I said and he got on the other side of my dresser and pushed back.

I stopped and looked at him. "Do we have a tarp out side?" I asked and then walked out. "Rose!" He called and I walked down the steps. I walked outside and to the shed again. I found some blue masking tape and a big blue tarp.

I dragged it inside and when I walked in I saw all the guys walk out of the kitchen and not look at me or each other. I dragged my tarp up stairs and moved every thing out of my room and laid the tarp down and tapped my window so I wouldnt get paint on it.

I poured a bunch of paint in trays and rolled up my sleeves and stuck a paint brush in some dark green and started to make some trees.

"Rose!" I heard a yell from down stairs. I sighed and walked down stairs. I saw all the boys standing around. "Where are the girls?" I asked and looked around. "They left. They wanted to say good bye but you were buying paint" Eric told me and I hummed.

I saw Cameron holding my phone and they all looked at me. "Rose what the hell is this?" Cameron held up my phone and I looked at it. It was a the texts between the unknown and I.

I was frozen, and Cameron put my phone down and they all stared at me. "It says-" "I know what it says" I sighed. "And you didnt tell us? You didnt tell anybody?" Cameron asked me and I shook my head.

"Why?" Toby asked. "Because I didnt know what would happen." I told them. "Didnt know what would happen? He is stalking you Rose. A loose killer on the run is stalking you and you were to scared to say anything?" Cameron was practically yelling at this point.

I looked up at them and they looked angry and disappointed and almost every other emotion. "Keeping your self busy isnt gonna make this go away" Eric said and I nodded. "So go change, and then we're gonna go to the police" Cameron told me.

I walked up stairs and looked at my room and then got dressed and walked back down stairs. I got in the car and nothing was said. We got to the police station and I we were all sitting in the waiting room. "Rose Turner" I heard a man say and I looked over and I saw the same cop that came to out house.

I stood up and walked over to him. "Please come with me" he said and he walked away and I followed him in to an office. "Hello again" he smiled warmly as we both sat down. "I'm sorry. Im really really sorry" I told him and he held a hand up and I stopped.

"Its ok. People get scared we get it." He nodded and I nodded and he wrote some stuff down. We talked and I told him everything that happened and he said that he would need to keep my phone for evidence.

"Is there anything else he has done to contact you?" He asked me and I stopped and looked at him. "Well I dont know it was him but-" "What ever it is. Even if it's not much, we need to catch him" he told me and I nodded.

"Well the night I fainted I lost my wallet. I looked all over for it but couldnt find it. The next morning it was on my dresser" I told him and he wrote something down and looked back up at me.

"How do you know it wasn't one of the men you live with?" He asked and I shook my head. "I dont" I shrugged and he nodded. "Is there some where else you can stay that Tyler doesnt know about?" He asked me and I looked up at him as my heart raced.

"Its just for safety reasons" he told me and I was shaking and I nodded. "My other friends house, Tyler doesnt know where they live" I told him and he nodded. "Alright well we would like you to stay there until we say other wise" he spoke and I nodded.

"I'll need the address so a police office car sit out side your house and the one you'll being staying at" he told me and I wrote down the two address and then over to the door. "Your going to be alright Mrs. Turner" he said and I smiled and nodded.

I walked back out and the 6 of them stood up. "What happen?" Cameron asked me. "Can they track him?" Eric asked me. "They dont know, but they told me I cant stay at the house" I spoke quietly. "Then where?" Mason asked.

"Tyler doesnt know where John, Ezra, and Jay live so I thought I could stay there for a few days or how ever long they tell me" I said and Cameron sighed. "They also said that an officer would be by the house to check on everything" I told them.

"Alright come on" Cameron said and we all walked out.