116

"Who is it?" Cam asked and I shrugged and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked and the guys looked at me. "Is this Rose Turner?" I heard a man's voice.

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked. "Dr. Weston. Your mother was in a car accident-" "Where? Is she ok?? What the hell happened. Where is she?" I asked franticly and stood up and I could feel my face get red and my heart started to beat.

"She was hit by another driver and-" "I dont care! Tell me where she is!" I yelled and all the guys stood up. "What happened?" Jaren asked me. "Mrs. Turner I'm going to need you to calm down" he told me and I started to hyperventilate and tears ran down my face.

"Rose who is it" Mason asked me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Where is she I need to see her" I cried. "Shes at the Good Samaritan Hospital" He told me and I hung up the phone.

"Rose what's wrong?" Toby asked me. "Who the hell was that?" Cameron asked me and I walked to the front door. "Rose" Eric said and I turned around. "My mom" I said crying and shaking. "What? What happened?" Jay asked.

"She-She was in a crash" I said and grabbed my keys with a shakey hand. I wiped my face and turned around. "I have to get to the hospital" I told them. "I'll drive you" Cameron told me. "I'll be fine" I shook my head and grabbed the door handle.

"Wait Rose" I heard Cameron call as I walked down the steps. "I'll text you guys" I hear Cameron call and I walked to my car. "Rose" Cameron called and he grabbed my keys from my hand and opened the passenger side door for me. I got in, not wanting to argue, so we could get there quicker.

He shut the door and ran to the other side. At this point I was crying even more and Cam got in and we drove off. I told him the hospital and he knew it. "Rose its gonna be ok" he told me and my leg was bouncing up and down and I wiped my eyes again.

I nodded and he drove a bit faster. "Cameron what if this was-" "Its wasn't." He cut me off and I nodded. We got to the hospital and we parked and I got out of the car and Cam and I walked through the front and I walked up to the desk.

"What room is Mrs. Turner in" I demanded as I got to the desk. "Room 203." she told me and I turned and started to walk down the hall way. "Wait Ms. You need to sign in!" I heard the woman call but I kept going.

I walked past people and Cameron apologized to people I ran into. I looked at the numbers on the doors and I got to my moms room and walked in. "Mom?" I asked. "Rose?" I heard her.

I walked in and saw her laying on a bed with a couple scratches and a cast on her left arm. "What happned?" I asked and walked over to her. "I was driving and some asshat got in to my lane and we hit. The doctor says I'm very lucky to be in the condition I'm in" She told me.

I nodded and started to tear up and she grabbed my hand. "I'm ok sweetheart. Theres no need to cry" she told me and I nodded and she wiped my tears away. "I'm happy your ok" I sniffed and she smiled and nodded. "Me too" she laughed.

"Mrs. Turner" I heard the doctor walk in with a clip board. "Yes?" My mom and I said at the same time. The doctor looked up and smiled and walked over to my mother. "How are you feeling?" He asked my mom. "I wanna get out of this bed" she shifted and he smiled.

"Rose Turner" I heard a knock at the door and we all turned and I saw a cop. "That's me" I told him. "I need you to come with me please" he told me and I started to walk and he out his hand up. "Only her" the cop spoke and I turned around and saw Cam behind me.

"I'll be right back. Text the others" I smiled and he nodded. I walked out with the officer and we walked down the hall way. "What's this about?" I asked. "We need you to identify the person who hit your mother. Because your mother was hit the police have questions if it was directed at you" he told me and I nodded.

We went to the basement floor and in to the morgue. We walked in and he unzipped a bag and I covered my nose. "His name is Calab Parker. Does he look familiar?" He asked and I stood there for a second. He did.

I started to tear up and I nodded. "Who is he?" He asked. "He was a friend of a friend of Tyler's. I only met him twice" I told him and he zipped up the bag and said I was free to go. I walked out and wiped my eyes.

I sniffed and walked back to my moms room and heard my mom and Cameron laughing. "You guys laughing with out me?" I asked and walked in and saw my mom in bed clothes and standing up. "Course not sweetheart." She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I'm free to leave this hell hole" she told me and laughed. "What did that cop need you for?" Cam asked as we walked out. "Just to tell me what happened" I nodded. "Yea some asshole crashed into me" my mom shook her head and I nodded.

We got her checked out and into my car and I sat in the back. Cam drove us to her house and I made her rest in her bed after she complained for 10 minutes. "I'm gonna make you some food" I told her and she smiled.

I walked into the kitchen where Cam was and he looked at me. "Are you gonna tell me why that cop wanted you now?" He whispered at me and I looked at him then back at my moms fridge.

"I did" I said. "Bullshit" he walked over to me still whispering. "It was nothing" I told him and walked around him. "I can tell when your lying and you are" be crossed his arms.

"Fine. He wanted me to identify the body to see if it was connected to Tyler in anyway" I whisper shouted and his jaw went slack. "Did you? Is he?" He asked and I nodded. "Damnit" he slammed his hand on the counter.

"I'm buying her a ticket to her sisters today" I told him and he turned around and sighed. "Rose this is getting ridiculous" he told me and I nodded as I made my mom a sandwich.

"I know" I nodded and tried to quiet him down. "Please dont tell any of the other guys" I pleaded and he sighed.