141

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He still didnt say anything and we got  on to the high way. I looked out the window with my hands in my lap. It was quiet for about 20 minutes and we started to go the speed limit. "Are you ok?" He asked me and I looked at him and then back out the window.

"Rose" he gritted his teeth. "I'm fine" I spoke quietly, but did not look at him and I heard him sigh. "Why didn't you just come alone?" He asked me. "All I wanted to do was talk" he spoke and I turned my body and looked at him. "Talk? Why did you have the gun then?" I asked.

"Because I knew you had brought someone. I'm not stupid Rose. I saw the cops and I planned to take that cops keys" he spoke and I was confused. "The rest of the tires were slashed and the cars had explosives on them so they couldn't follow" he sighed and my mouth hung open a little bit.

"By your self? How could- When?" I asked and he smiled. He didnt say anything and his face went back to brooding. About half an hour later we got off the high way and pulled into a little town. "Where are we?" I asked nervously, and looked around. "Put this on" he said and threw a black piece of cloth at me.

"What?" I asked and picked it up. "Tie it around your eyes. Now" he spoke and I held it for a second and looked at him. "Tyler" I said and chocked a little bit. "Now Rose. I wont ask again" he told me and his voice was harsh. I tied it around my head and I sat there blindfolded. "Can you see?" He asked me. "No" I shook my head, and I kept still.

My heart was racing and we made more turns and I heard us pull on to a gravel road. My leg started to bounce up and down as I got more and more nervous. "Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you" he assured me and I felt his hand go on my thigh. I wanted so badly to push him away but I didnt know if that would go well.

I was still and after about 10 minutes we stopped. The car turned off and he got out. My door was opened and my arm was grabbed. I walked with him and we stepped up some stairs and we stopped. I heard a door slam and the lock clicked. My blindfold was taken off and I blinked a couple of times and looked around.

I was in a small house standing in the living room. I saw the kitchen threw a a door and then there was an upstairs. "Come on. You gotta be hungry" he told me and he was holding the gun in his hand. I walked behind him and I sat down on one of the stools. "I'm not hungry" I told him honestly.

I felt like I might throw up and he looked back at me. "You? Not hungry?" He asked and chuckled. I looked down and saw the hole in my hoodie and I looked back up quickly as he set the gun on the counter and looked in the fridge. I felt a buzz in my pocket and a lot more kept coming.

I grabbed my phone and I held it so he couldn't hear the buzzing. "Can I. Go to the bathroom?" I asked and he nodded. "Around the corner" he pointed. I turned around and walked out and around the corner. I got to the bathroom and I pulled out my phone. Hundreds of calls and texts. I didnt look at then and I went to my phone and dialed 911.

I held it up to my ear and it rang. "911 what is your emergency?" A lady picked up. "I. I've been. Kidnapped. I dont know where I am. Please help" I said quickly and quietly as tears fell from my eyes. "Ok help is on the way. Please stay on the line so your we can trace your call" she spoke.

"Rose" Tyler tried to open the door and I ran and pushed my self against it. "Rose let me in now" he hit the door. "Help me please. Send help" I spoke in to the phone and Tyler was now throwing his body against the door. "Rose!" He yelled and I fell to the ground and he barged in.

He stopped as he saw me on the ground with my phone in hand. "What did you do?" He asked and grabbed the phone from my hand. "Help me!" I screamed and he ended the call. "You called the police!" He shouted and grabbed my arm. "I'll I've been is nice" he yelled and dragged me.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed as he brought me out to the living room. "All I wanted to do was say sorry and you fucked it up!" He threw me to the ground. "You just had to fuck. It. Up" he yelled and kicked me in the stomach. I coughed and held my stomach and he took off his belt. "Stop please" I cried and tried to crawl away but he was fuming.

He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him. He started to hit me with the belt and kicked me and smacked me. I tried to shield my face but with each hit it got harder. The buckle of the belt was hitting my arms and my stomach, and all I could do was try to cover my self.

"Tyler" I cried as he stopped and I backed up to the wall. He stopped and squatted down and looked at me. I still had my arms up and my head was turned the other way as he looked at me. "I'll be back. Dont move from this spot." he told me and I nodded my head and he stood up.

He walked to the kitchen and I heard him smash my phone with somthing and then I heard the drain turn on. A loud screeching came from it and I covered my ears until it stopped. I sat there and he came back out and looked at me and then sat on the couch. He flipped the TV on and I stayed right where I was.