48

I drank my milkshake as the boys got some snacks. There were still 3 tvs set up in the living room so we hooked all of them up so 3 of us could play at a time. I heard the door bell ring and Eric walked over and a guy with a tshirt and shorts walked in. "Nelson" Eric called and he looked peeved.

"Please no" he shook his head and Eric gave him a bro hug. "Nelson!" The rest of then cheered and patted him on the back. "Who's the chic on the couch?" I heard Nelson ask as I scrolled though my phone. "Shes my girlfriend." Mason spoke up. "No shes not" Jaren groaned. "That's right because shes mine" Eric called and came over to me. "Stand up Rose. Come meet Nelson" he reached out a hand toward me.

"I'm not-" but I was cut off my Eric grabbing my face and placing his thumbs over my lips and he kissed his thumbs instead of me. He dipped me and we stood back up and I pushed him away. "Eric!" I heard the guys shout and Nelson had his jaw dropped. "Were not. Hes just stupid" I rolled my eyes and punched Eric.

"That's what I thought. Eric could never hit anything as pretty as you" Nelson winked at me and I felt my face blush. "No" I heard Cameron tell him and I walked over at him and he was very serious.

"Hey I'm Rose" I smiled at Nelson and we shook each others hands. "Grizzy" he smiled and my hands were placed back at my sides. "Nelson!" All the other guys shouted. He rolled his eyes and took some of the food off the counter and we all went to play some video games. The 3 other boys ended up coming over to see Grizzy and eat our food. "How long are you in LA?" Eric asked Grizzy. "Tomorrow then in flying back" he nodded sadly. "God we have time then" Eric nodded and we all looked at him. I decided not to ask as Grizzy shook his head.

"Time for what?" Toby asked. "Time to not make me a racist because Grizzy is over 18 now" Eric told us and I was still confused. We played video games until the sun went down. I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it from my phone. I saw I had some missed calls from my mom. I also had some texts from Luke.

Luke: Hey baby. How was your day?

Me: it was alright. Did you work today?

Luke: Yep just got off. You wanna come over?

Me: Well I've got people over and I dont wanna keep you up.

Luke: Great I'll see you in 10. Love you

I rolled my eyes and looked at the guys. They were all quiet as Mason Jay and Cameron had the controllers. I got up and nothing was said so I walked up stairs. I got some pants on and a shirt and sweatshirt before putting on my shoes. I walked back down stairs and I walked over to the guys.

"Hey I'm gonna leave"i told them and they all nodded and kept there focuse on the tv. "Be safe?" I heard Cam yell as I walked to the door. I smiled and shut the door and walked to my car. I drove to Luke's house and opened the door. "Are you a robber?" I heard him yell and I laughed. I crept slowly around the corner and saw him cooking some food in his boxers.

"Luke!" I shouted and wrapped my arms around him. He jumped and I giggled. "Dont do that!" He scolded me and I stepped away from him. "No do that" he pulled me over toward him. I pushed his chest and saw he was stirring mac&cheese. "Put some clothes on" I shook my head and walked over to the couch. I sat down and heard his foot steps fade as he walked in to his room. A couple minutes later he walked over with two bowls of the noodles and cheese and sat beside me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked him and he shrugged and flipped through the channels. We ate our food and watched tv. It was around 9 when my phone buzzed.

Knight💙: Where did you go?

Cunt🧡: I'm right beside you cunt

Smit💜: Lol

Raidoman🖤: I'm upstairs.

Knight💙: No I meant Rose dumbasses

Me: I went to Luke's

Dad💚🙄: Be nice to each other

Raidoman🖤: Yes father fitz

Cunt🧡: Back off hes my dad!

Me: jesus. Calm down

Knight💙: Hes my Daddy. 😉

Smit💜: Oh my God

Dad💚🙄: 😘 I love all of you.

Me: But me the most right?

Raidoman🖤: Noooo me

Knight💙: What ever. You all know it's me.

Cunt🧡: Hes the closet thing I have to a father. 😭😭

Dad💚🙄: This is getting weird

Me: Alright well I'm here. I'll be back tomorrow. Love ya guys.

Dad💚🙄: Uugg they all came at sat on me.  Hheellpp

I laughed and put my phone back in my pocket and snuggled closer to Luke. "Did you get some sleep. Eric texted me and told me what happened" he rapped his arm around me and I nodded. "Yea, but my mom got pissed at me and I wasnt in the mood to deal with her bullshit" I shook my head and he pulled me closer. He kissed the top of my head and I laid my head on his shoulder. I ended up drifting to sleep laying on Luke.