151

That was the last of the messages and the last one was sent 17 minutes ago. I shook my head and smiled and got out of bed. I got in to the shower and I got a knock at my bathroom door. "Rose?" I heard Cameron asked. "Yes?" I answered.

"Were all going mini golfing. You wanna come?" He asked. "When are we leaving?" I asked him. "Like 40 minutes" he told me. "Yea I'll come" I said and I heard him walk away. I finished with my shower and I got out.

All of my bruised were a gross yellow and it kind of made me want to throw up. I put on some jean's and a t-shirt and I walked down stairs with my wallet and my phone. It was almost 1 and most of the guys were standing around by the door. "Theres number 8" Eric called and I smiled and walked over.

"Were missing Matt, Jay, Sam and Mason" Cameron told me and we all shrugged. Matt came out a second later and Sam after him. "Now the two kids" I said and I started to walk up the stairs. "Mason" I called and Eric went in to Jay's room. "Mason Bradford!" I called and I walked in to his room and he was pulling a shirt over his head and he looked at me.

"Ready?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. We walked down the steps and I saw the rest of the guys standing there. "Where are we gonna eat?" Cameron asked us. We all decided to go to a small place in the wall that we all liked. We got in a few cars and we drove and we were seated and we ordered.

"I'm gonna kick ass in mini golf" John spoke. "Its mini golf for the rest of us but for swags it's just golf" Mason laughed and Eric threw his hands up as we all started to laugh. "Enough with the short jokes. I'm never gonna get any taller" Eric told us and Mason smiled.

"Rose" Ryan looked at me. "Ryan" I said back and he rolled his eyes. "What do you want for your birthday?" He asked me and all the guys looked at me. "Just to be with you guys?" I smiled. "Aww stop" Toby laughed and I shrugged.

"Its true. We can all go out to dinner or somthing. Nothing big" I spoke and Ryan hummed. "I'm serious" I pointed at them and Ryan put his hands up. Our food came out and we ate and talked a little more and we paid and got out. "Mini golf" Jay spoke as we got in the cars and we drove over.

We got in 4 groups of 3 and we got putters and our balls. I was with Sam and Jay and our group was second. We all putted pretty bad and we laughed and kicked each others balls out of the way and tried to scare each other. Once we were all done we stood in a circle and totaled up our scores.

"16!" Mason called and we all looked at him. "There was 18 holes" Jaren laughed. "No that's 61 you retard" Ryan leaned over and laughed as Mason frowned. "I've got 57" I laughed. "54" Jay pointed at me.

"44" Ryan smiled. "No way" Sam shook his head and grabbed Ryan's card. He sighed so he looked at it and shook his head. "Damn. I got 46" Sam told us. "I'm not even gonna say what I got" Cam shook his head and we laughed and Ryan grabbed it from his hand. "54" Ryan shrugged and Jay smiled and high fived Cam.

"Boys I got 39" Ezra raised his hands. "Not even" Matt grabbed his car. "Shit I got 41" Matt shook his head. "Well i got 50" Toby shrugged and we looked at Eric, John and Jaren. "I've got 10 bucks on Jaren" Jay spoke. "No way" Eric laughed.

"Well what did you get?" Jaren looked at Eric. "31" Eric smiled and John laughed. "Fuck outta here" John told him. "What? What did you get?" Eric asked him. "28" John jumped and turned his card around. "Oh fuck off" Eric shook his head.

"Jaren?" Ryan asked and he smiled. "26!" Jaren showed us his card and John sighed. "Damn. All hail the golf king" John told us and Jaren put his hands on his hips. "How the fuck cunt?" Mason asked and we laughed. "No way you got 26" Mason shook his head as we all walked inside.

"I did" Jaren nodded. We put our putters away and we went back out to the car. "Home?" Sam asks, and we all nodded. We got back in to the cars and I was in the car with Cameron, Eric, Mason, and Ryan. Cameron was driving and I was in the middle sitting with Eric.

We were driving and I saw a DQ. "Cameron pull in to DQ" I called and he looked back at me. "No. We have ice cream at home" he told me. "No we dont!" I told him. "Dad pull over!!" Mason yelled. "Mason sshhh. No yelling in the car. We've talked about that" Eric told him and he sat back.

"Cameron were gonna miss it slow down!" I told him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Rose your a child" he laughed and I looked at Ryan. "Ryan" I poked him. "Why don't we go to 2 scoops?" Cameron asked and we passed DQ and I frowned. "But we wouldn't have had to walk to DQ" I told him.

"What about the others?" Cameron asked me and I sat back. "Fine" I sighed and Ryan turned up the music and we sat there. We got home and I got out of the car. We all stood around the door and Cameron turned around. "Ice cream?" He asked and Mason ran and jumped off the porch and ran down the side walk.