162

"Hey" I smiled and I grabbed his hand. "Lets go i'm starving" I told him and he looked at all the guys. "Thanks" He smiled and waved to them and we walked out the door. We got in his car with out a word and we drove to his house.

He unlocked the door and he let me walk in and then he walked in. I heard the door close and he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. "Wait" I told him and tried to push him off of me. He held me to the wall and kissed my neck and pushed his body against mine.

"Please. Stop! Stop it. Stop" I pleaded and pushed him away and he backed up a step and he looked confused. "what?" He asked me. "I just-" I stopped and I felt like I was gonna pass out. "I'm really hungry" I told him and he was still on me and I pushed him a little bit and I slid past him.

I walked to his kitchen and I saw the pizza boxes. I opened it and I started to eat. "Rose" Luke called as he walked in. I hummed and he walked in and he leaned on the counter and looked at me. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "You seem like-" he stopped and shrugged.

"What?"I asked and he shook his head. "It seems like you don't want me to touch you? Or be around you" He sighed and I shrugged. "I held your hand" I told him. "Yea, but back there" He pointed to the front door. "I was just a little surprised when you jumped on me" I laughed lightly.

"Well" He spoke as he walked over to me. "I wanna love you, and hold you baby" He spoke and slid over to me and I took a step away as he tried to put his hand on me. "Rose" He scrunched his eye brows. "Is it me?" He asked and I shook my head. "Of course not" I shook my head more.

"Its not you I swear" I told him and I heard thunder outside. "Rain" He sighed and looked to the closed window. It was getting stormy outside and he looked at me. "Come here" He told me and I slowly walked over to him. He grabbed the pizza from my hand and I stood in front of him.

"What happened?" He asked sadly. "Nothing" I squeaked out and the rain started to come down. "Alright come on." He told me and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. We sat down and he pulled me close and I tried to stretch but he wouldn't let go. We both had pizza and he lifted his up to me and I closed my mouth and it hit my chin and he dropped it on my shirt.

"Luke" I said as the sauce went everywhere. He laughed and he picked it up. "Sorry about that" He chuckled and he took my pizza and his and set it on the table. "Let me help" He spoke and he licked and kissed my neck. "Ive got it. its fine" I told him and he kept kissing me.

"Luke" I said and he moved down to my chest and kissed me. He got on top of me and kissed me and he sucked on my neck. "Luke please stop!" I cried and he shhed me. "Your ok baby. Your safe" He spoke and I shook my head. "No" I yelled and he unbuttoned my pants and I tried to push him off with tears in my eyes.

 "Tyler stop!" I screamed and I pushed as hard as I could. He landed on the ground and I sat there and breathed. I looked at him and his face was mixed with emotions.

"Luke" I said and he got up and dusted him self off. "Rose what the hell happened?" He demanded to know and I shook my head and I started to walk towards the door. "It was a mistake coming here" I told him and pulled my shoes on.

"Rose wait I have to talk to you" he told me and I got to the door. "I cant Luke" I told him and fixed my shoes and grabbed my shit. "Rose its important. I'm sorry" he told me and I twisted the door handle and shook my head. "Rose please" he begged as I took a few steps out the door and the rain got on me.

"I'll see you later" I shouted over the rain fall. "Rose I think we should spend some time apart" he called over the rain and I stopped. "I'm sorry Rose" he called and I turned around. "What?" I asked and stood in the rain as he stood in the door way.

"Us Rose. It's not working like I thought it would" he told me sadly and I walked up to him. "Just because I wouldn't have sex with you that's why you dont want to see me?" He poked his chest and I dripped water In his house.

"No no. It's the spark Rose" he told me. "The fucking spark?" I asked in anger and he nodded. "When I kiss you I feel like you dont love me. Ever since Tyler had come back I feel like your avoiding me" he looked at me.

"Tyler?" I asked and he nodded. "Hes dead. Its over. It's just us now Luke. I just-" I stopped. "Why did you say his name?" He asked me and I looked up at him. "What when you were holding me down?" I asked and pointed in side and he nodded and crossed his arms.

"You think-" I stopped and laughed. "You think I was cheating on you with Tyler?" I asked and laughed again and he nodded. "He fucking kidnapped me. There was nothing I could fucking do" I yelled and he looked sad. "I cant be sure" he sighed and my mouth opened and I felt my eyes water.

"I watched him die. I was what made that happen" I pointed at him and he shrugged. "Maybe that was all part of the plan" He told me. "He raped me Luke! Was that part of the plan too?!" I yelled and his face dropped.

"So yea when you come on me and hold me down. not the best feeling after some one did that and I cried and screamed. And no one was there!" I yelled and pushed him. "I'm sorry Rose" he told me and tried to reach out and I backed up.

"I cant belive you" I shook my head and he frowned and looked down. "Maybe our paths will meet again" he shrugged and I felt a few tears run down my face and he backed up in side his house. "Date other people. Please. Dont get stuck on me" he shook his head and I felt my heart start to break.

"You love me" I told him and my lip quivered. "I did" he nodded and my mouth dropped open. "Goodbye Rose" he spoke and he shut the door and I was out in the rain.