167

"You wanna get some food first?" He asked and I shrugged. "I'm not hungry" I told him. "You didnt eat anything yesterday" he spoke and I shrugged. It was quiet as we drove. It was about 20 minutes from the house and we had to go down a super long drive way. We parked in front of a house that was pretty big.

"Who is doing this for you?" I asked as we walked to the house. "Some friends of mine" he nodded and he knocked on the door. The door opened and there was a guy standing there and his face lit up when he saw Mason. "Hey man" he smiled and bro hugged Mason.

"Jordan this is Rose. Rose Jordan" Mason introduced us. Jordan nodded and smiled as he shook my hand. "You wanna see it?" Jordan ask and Mason nodded. "Come on. All the rest of the guys are gone" he told us and we walked through his house.

We walked out the back door and I saw a pool and then I looked up and saw a bus. The front half was still yellow and the back was being painted blue. "Holy shit" Mason exclaimed and Jordan laughed. "We got all the seats out and stuff" Jordan told us and we got in the bus. It was empty except for the drivers seat.

"This us gonna be amazing!" Mason spoke and we walked out. They talked for a few minutes and I looked around. "Rose. You ready?" Mason asked and walked up to me. "You can stay if you want" I told him and he shook his head and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Nah" he told me and we walked back through the house and we were outside again. "Is this all were doing?" I asked him as we got back in the car. "You wanna get some ice cream?" He asked me. "I'm not hungry" I told him again and he sighed. He started the car and we started to drive.

"Rose" he said my name quietly. I hummed and he glanced at me. "Were worried about you" he told me. "Were?" I asked. "All of us. The guys. Bee and Bordie too." He told me. "Well dont" I shook my head. "We can't" he told me.

"I know break ups are tough Rose. I know you had a bunch more shit piled on top of yours that makes it even worse. And I know Luke was pretty great and all but-" "Is this supposed to make me feel better?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I'm telling you were worried. You havent left the house" he told me. "How do you know we broke up?" I asked. "I've got a hunch. I havent told the others yet, but I'm pretty sure you did" he told me.

"What if were fine?" I asked and crossed my arms. "I'm still worried. Your not your self. You havent left the house" he told me again. "Im not in the house right now" I spoke. "Yea cause I had to drag you out of bed" he told me and I sighed and shrugged.

It was quiet again until we got to the house. We both got out and I was ready to walked up stairs. "Rose!" I heard my name being called. "I'm in the laundry room" I heard Cameron call me. I walked to the laundry room and I saw him throwing stuff in to the washer.

"I need your dirty clothes" he spoke and I nodded. I walked up stairs and I grabbed my basket that was over flowing and I took it down stairs. "Thanks" he said and I nodded and I went to go to the stairs.

"Rose" I heard my name again and I turned around. "Yea?" I asked. "You want a grilled cheese?" Eric asked me from the kitchen and held up a plate. "No I'm fine" I told him and I walked the stairs.

"Rose can you-" "WHAT?" I yelled and I turned around and I saw Toby standing outside his room. "Jesus. I'm so sorry" I told him and covered my face. "Its fine." He told me. "I just wanted to know if you've seen my hoodie. My Gucci one" he spoke and I shook my head.

"I'll see if I can find it" I told him and he smiled and nodded. I walked in to my room and I started to look for Toby's hoodie and I sighed as I realized where it was. I grabbed my phone and I tapped on Lukes contact.

Me: I left some of my stuff there

Luke: I'm working.

Me: Its Sunday

Luke: With my uncle

Me: Well I need my shit

Luke: I'll be there around noon

Me: Then that's when I'll be by

I clicked off and I sat in my room. A couple hours past and I was laying on my phone. I stood up and I went to my computer. I started to edit some stuff and I put up a video. I stayed in my room and it was almost 12.

I grabbed a box and I walked down stairs. "Where are you going?" Ryan asked me as he sat on the couch. "To go get my shit from Luke's house" I told him and walked to the door. "You want some company?" Matt asked me and I looked at him.

"Umm" I scratched my head. "I think I'll be ok. But thanks" I smiled and he nodded. I walked out to my car and I drove to Luke's house. I knocked on the door and Luke opened it. My heart shattered and I walked past him. I went into his room and I stood there.

"All the stuff I could find is there on the bed" he told me and I looked. All my clothes were folded in a few piles. I started to throw everything in to my box. I looked around and didnt see anything else. "If you find anything else. Call me" I told him and he nodded.

"Same to you." He spoke as I picked up my box. "What?" I asked. "If you find any of my stuff can you bring it over?" He asked me and I scoffed. "Yea sure" I nodded. I started to walk out with my stuff and he followed me.

"Rose" he said my name and I stopped. For a second I thought he might change his mind. "Yea?" I asked with a shakey voice and turned back to him. "I want that back to" he pointed at my chest where my silver rose necklace hung. The one he had given me so long ago.

"You want it back?" I asked him and looked up. "I bought it" he nodded and I slammed my stuff on the table and my eyes began to water. "You want it back?" I asked him again and he nodded.

"What are you gonna do with it?" I asked him. "I dont know? Maybe pawn it. It was expensive" he told me and I scoffed. "But you gave it to me" I told him. "I know I did Rose. Now I want it back" he raised his voice and I ripped it off my neck and I threw it on the ground.

"There" I told him and my voice was horse. Tears were running down my face and I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. I got in my car and threw my stuff to the side.

I started my car and I saw Luke standing there with the broken necklace in his hand. I drove down the road and to my second favorite bar. I walked in and Dan walked over to me.