117

I walked in to my moms room and I handed her some water and a sandwich and she smiled. "Thanks honey" she told me. I walked back out and Cameron was on my phone. "What? What are you doing?" I asked and grabbed it from him.

"Seeing if Tyler texted you" he told me. "You dont think I would tell you?" I asked hurt "You havent before" he shrugged and tears started to run down my face.

"Rose" he said and stepped toward me and I shook my head. I turned away and walked outside to call John. I dialed his number and it rang and I was on my moms front steps and I saw a yellow sticky note flapping in the wind on my car.

I walked up and grabbed it and looked at it as the phone rang once more. "I like this game. There next" it said in red pen and I lost my breath. I looked around but didnt see anyone.

"Hello?" I heard John on the other line but I couldnt find the words. "Rose? Are you there?" John asked and i looked back at the note. I started to hyperventilate and tears ran down my face.

"Rose!" John yelled. "Goddamn it Rose! Say something!!" He yelled louder and I blinked. "John" I whispered. "Yes im right here. What happened are you ok? Is Cameron ok? What happened with your mom?" He asked me and I blinked again and turned back to the house.

"I- I'm gonna have to call you back" I said calmly and then I hung up and walked around and got in my car and drove. My phone was ringing and I saw all of there names flash on my screen, but I didnt answer. I drove to the police station and got out and walked inside with the note.

I walked up to the desk and looked at the guy. "What can I do for you? He asked me and I looked down at the note and back up at him. "I need to see officer uum. Officer" I stopped and started to feel light headed and dizzy.

"Are you ok ma'am" he asked and stood up. "I need to see an officer" I told him and stumbled a bit. "Andy grab this girl" I heard the officer call as my vision went black and i passed out.

-

"Mrs. Turner" I heard a voice and some wind on my face and I opened my eyes and sat up and an officer back up. I grabbed on to the chair and stood up. "Woah woah. Please sit back down" he told me and I looked and it was the same cop that had come to my house and told me Tyler had gotten out.

"Its officer Anderson. Do you wanna tell me what this is?" He asked and held up the sticky note. "That. I found. It was on my car" I started to breath heavy and he nodded.

"Ok ok. Calm down" he told me and I put a hand to my heart. "Its from Tyler. I know it. Why havent you found him yet? He put my mom in the hospital" I said and he nodded. "We know. Were doing everything in our power-" "Not good enough!" I yelled and stood up.

"Mrs. Turner if you dont calm down I'm going to have to restrain you" he told me and put his hand on his belt. I felt my pockets and looked around. "Wheres my phone and my keys?" I asked him. "Your friends have been calling you nonstop. Then they all showed up here" he told me.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Did you see what it said on this note?" I asked him and he nodded. "I did and we have put more cops on the case and were going to get it analyzed" he told me and I nodded.

"I promise Tyler will not get to you" he told me softly. "But-" I said and got choked up. "He got to my mom" I said quietly and tears ran down my face. "We know" he nodded and I sat back down in my chair and cried.

"I'll be right back. Dont go anywhere" he told me and I nodded and put my head in my hands. I sobbed and felt my body heat up. "Rose" I heard John's voice and I looked up with blurry vision. "Come on kiddo" he told me and helped me up.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried in to his shoulder. "He got to her" I told him and he put his arms around me and rubbed my back. "I know" he said and I cried harder and sniffed. "Everythings gonna be ok" he told me and I shook my head and he hugged me tighter.

We stood there for a good 5 minutes before I backed up and wiped my eyes and looked at his shirt. "Sorry" I said and tried to wipe my tears off his shirt and he shrugged. "Nah. Dont be" he laughed and I saw Officer Anderson standing a few feet away.

I walked up to him and wiped my eyes. "Thanks for letting me cry in your office. Sorry for passing out" I told him and he nodded. "Its ok" he patted my shoulder and opened the door for me.

"Take her straight home" he told John. John wrapped his arm around me and I put my head down as we walked out. We got to the main part of the building and I heard feet shuffle toward us, but nothing was said. John put me in the passenger side of my car and he drove us home.

I got out as soon as he parked and walked up the steps and inside. I kept my head down and walked up all 17 steps and then into my room and I flopped on the bed and started to cry again. I was so tired and everything was shaking and I fell asleep.