1

Here are the names of the boys in case you dont know, and the name of them in your phone in this story.

Fitz: Cameron aka Cam--Dad🙄💚
Zuckles: Mason--Cunt🧡
Swagger: Eric--Knight💙
Smii7y: Jaren--Smit💜
John: Toby--Radioman🖤
Kryoz: John--JonSnow❤
Raccoon: Ezra--Coon💖
McCreamy: Jay--JJ💛

Please enjoy. 😊

Knight💙:hey

Knight💙:Hey

Knight💙:HEY!

Knight💙:HEY!! HEY!!

Knight💙:HEY!! HEY! HEY!!

Dad🙄💚:What the fuck.

Radioman🖤:Its 3 in the morning were trying to sleep

Knight💙:Sorry, I was telling someone what horses ate and they couldnt hear me

Me:Seriously

Smit💜:Pretty sure he is

Cunt🧡:Oh no you've woken the beast

Me: I'm gonna punch you in your ugly face

Cunt🧡:Come at me. My door is locked

Dad🙄💚:No. Just go back to sleep everyone

With that last text from Cam I put my phone on sclient and turned it face down. I laid my head back on my pillow and drifted to sleep.

-

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at my clock. 9:27. Lovely. I tried closing my eyes again but when I opened them only 2 minutes had passed. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked down stairs and in to the kitchen. Cam, Mason, Eric, Toby, Jaren, and I all shared a house. We all moved to LA after our channels reached 5 million each. All of us were past 5 million now, but living together helps with planning videos. We all had separate rooms and a couple extra if people stayed over. A huge kitchen, and an even bigger back yard. I walked to the fridge, but didnt see anything good. I made some coffee and checked my phone. Toby had texted me.

Radioman🖤: I heard you get up. Please make coffee

Me: I did

I put my phone back in my pocket and got a coffee cup. I poured my coffee and sat on the couch with my phone. I heard foot steps up stairs and some running and yelling. "Oi hurry cunt!" I heard Mason yell and bang on a door. Cameron walked down the stairs and smiled at me, then got his coffee and sat next to me. I was scrolling through Twitter as I drank my coffee. Toby and Jaren came down next and sat on the other couch with there coffee. I got up and got another cup of coffee and went pee. I came back out and Mason was drinking my coffee.

"Hey" I exclaimed and I grab the cup from him. "But there isnt anymore!" He wined and I looked at the pot. "Just make some more" I said in a duh voice. "We dont have anymore" I heard Eric say and I looked through the cabinets and he was right. "I thought I told you to go shopping?" I said to Toby and Eric. They both looked up at me and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Here Mason" I handed him my coffee cup and went up stairs to change. I heard others walk by and when I was done I grabbed my car keys and walked down the stairs. "Rose. Wait!" I heard Eric call my name and I stopped.

He ran over to me and said he would come with me. We were about to walk out the door when Cam ran after us. "Please pick this stuff up too" he handed me a list and I nodded. Eric and I got in my car and drove to the store. He no longer had to wear his helmet out in public, but he still chose too. For 2 million he did 5 dabs on camera. He pasted 3 and 4 million in about 8 months so he didnt do anything, so for 5 million he showed his face.

The helmet was still iconic so he wore it out, almost every time we went some where. "The list" he held his hand out and I handed it to him. I started the car and we were off. "We need milk, butter, cereal, eggs, mac&cheese, frozen pizza, hamburger meat, ice cream which needs to be chocolate." He told me as we drove and I nodded. "Write coffee filters and coffee on there too" I told him and handed him a pen.

We got to the store and got a cart and started walking. We both got noticed in the store by a couple kids and Eric told them to fuck off after a while and they just laughed. "Its funny cause I'm actually an asshole" he laughed and I shook my head.

He started putting stuff in the cart that we didnt need, and I was having to put it back out. "Stop" I finally told him. "No" he shook his head and put 6 boxes of poptarts in the cart. "Your paying" I told him and he shrugged. He put all of the brownie mixes in our cart and some cookies. "Jesus" I whispered to my self. "Yes?" He asked and turned around. "I hate shopping with you" I rolled my eyes and actually got what we needed.

When we finally checked out it was over two hundred bucks, but he played all of it. I pushed the cart out to the car and be ate his candy in the front. I pushed the cart across the lot and almost hit another car. "Thanks for the help" I huffed and stared the car. I drove back home and I got a call, but Eric picked it up.

"Hola?" He said and I tried to grab it from him. "Not here. Who the hell is this?" He asked angrily. Shit. He looked over at me and I just drove. "Well that's nice and all, but-" and then he hung up the phone. "If that was my mom you're gonna have to apologize" I told him and held out my hand for my phone. "It was Tyler" he raised his eye brows at me. I didnt say anything because I knew the boys didnt like him.

"You know hes no good for you" Eric shook his head and I still didnt say anything. "Cam told you and then i told you. And now I'm having to tell you again" he smacked the dashboard. "Eric" I whispered and he shook his head. It was quiet the rest of the way and he hopped out before I put the car in park. I turned off my car and ran inside. "Eric!!" I yelled.