Chapter 360

"I'm getting the family from the airport," Rebekah said as she snagged the keys, leaving the kids with Freya.

"I can come," Freya started.

"You, darling, are not going anywhere, you're due any day," Rebekah countered flatly. Her older sister mustered up a glare, but Rebekah was not carting Freya's very pregnant, high risk pregnancy arse around. Due to Freya's age, her pregnancy was a high risk pregnancy, which made it more important she just stay home and relax; particularly since she was at risk for eclampsia. Bonnie wasn't coming for the same reasons, so Rebekah was going to go get the family. Also, she wanted a minute with her husband without her kids, though she loved the little minions dearly, she wanted a moment with Marcel.

The drive to Louis Armstrong was peaceful, and Rebekah pulled up to the pick up in the international terminal, she was expecting to see smiles, and joy, and she was excited to see them. They had won, they had saved the world, she had seen the magic with her own eyes, now they would feast and celebrate in traditional fashion!

She was giddy as she parked and waited.

Spotting Henrik and Marcel first, Rebekah waved to get their attention, her husband spotted her first, and she smiled brightly. He was fast to catch her, his strong arms around her, but no jubilation was in his hold, his breath hitched as he hid his face against her throat, and his body trembled in her hold.

"Marcel?" she didn't pull away, tightening her hold on him, and he gave a soft sound. Henrik and Monique caught her attention and they looked harrowed. Dread flooded her as she looked over her siblings. Finn and Sage looked stricken, Elijah looked devastated, the girls looked like they had not stopped crying, Hayley looked just as heartbroken as her daughters, Caroline looked aggrieved and horrified, while Niklaus' face was the biggest indicator of all.

Rebekah looked around.

"Where's Kol?" she asked softly.

Marcel's sob hitched and he gave out a harsh, anguished cry.

"No... no, that's... no!" Rebekah shouted as she jerked away from her husband, storming to Klaus. "Where's My Brother Niklaus!" she demanded.

"Rebekah," Elijah started.

"No! Where's Kol! Where's Davina!" she screamed. "What did you do to him!? You're always tormenting him, where is he!?"

"Rebekah, now is not..."

"WHERE ARE THEY!" she screamed.

Klaus crumbled on himself. Rebekah's hand came to her mouth.

"No..." she whispered.

"I... I am sorry Rebekah,"

"No, they're having a baby, they're coming home, where... where are they?" she demanded.

"They..." Klaus started.

Marcel though gave out a ragged sob as he slid to the ground. Rebekah scrambled to her husband, he clung tightly to her and she trembled as she clung tightly to him too. She wanted her big brother, she wanted Kol, she wanted... the sob which wracked her body had her hiding against Marcel's throat as he clung to her.

She didn't remember how they got in the car, or back home.

~~~*~*~*~~~

Elijah barely made it home, he didn't know how he kept it together long enough to make it to the Plantation, or his own quarters. He sagged into his chair in his room, cradling his head in his hands, there was a bottle of bourbon Kol had gotten them for their late-night talks sitting on the side table.

There was nothing... nothing to be found, nothing left, not trace of their bodies or lives, and whenever Kaleb or Vincent or Monique, or anyone tried to use a locator spell on the pair, there was nothing.