Chapter 349

Davina saw Kol walk in, he was soaked, and he caught her in a hard kiss as he rested his brow against hers. She smiled as she reached up, brushing off some of the blood on his cheek as Kol stood up straight.

"Uncle Kol!"

"Hey, little pharaoh," he chuckled as he let her go, picking up Rameses.

"So these are my cousins," Lucy said as she appeared.

"I'll leave introductions for later, but yes, these two are Bon's sons," Kol breathed tiredly. "Davina, love, I'm tired."

"That was a lot of magic, go sit, the kids and I will wait for the other members of the Skulk," Davina promised. "Now we're going to go rest, wait until the Skulk is ready, and I'll get you then."

Kol nodded as he kissed her temple and walked away.

"It was terrifying, there were a lot of Heretics!" Lizzie explained.

"Heretics!?" Davina blinked rapidly.

"Uncle Kai actually kept us safe," Josie whispered.

"Of course he did," Davina mused as they walked through the house.

"Who's she?" Josie asked.

"This is your Aunt Bonnie's cousin, Lucy," Davina explained.

"Auntie Bonnie has family?" Lizzie asked curiously.

"A very big family," Lucy assured. "We have cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-uncles, great-aunts, and siblings."

"Like the Mikaelsons?" Josie asked.

"Yes," Lucy smiled.

"Are we Bennetts?" Lizzie blurted out.

"Lizzie!" Josie hissed.

"What!?" Lizzie hissed.

"Yes," Lucy cut off. "You're family, we will happily take you into our family, after the Gemini's stunt, of course your family," Lucy assured firmly. Davina smiled a bit, Radzim laid his head on her shoulder as he hid against her throat, which had her bouncing him a little as they made their way into the kitchen. Davina put Radzim on the chair, then she picked Rameses up and put him on another chair, Davina was fast to draw the binding runes so the toddlers didn't escape, she raised a challenging brow at Rameses when he looked ready to start Siphoning.

"Little pharaoh you might be Rameses, but you leave those runes alone," she warned. The toddler pouted but did as she ordered. Davina rummaged through cupboards for cups while Lucy entertained the kids with some magic, which had Davina setting out the water cups for the kids before she walked to find Kol. He was sleeping shirtless on the couch, so she grabbed up the blanket she saw as she pulled it over her husband. Pressing her lips to Kol's brow she felt him shift a little as he roused a slightly.

"Hey," she smiled.

"I killed an entire Coven," he muttered in disbelief as he closed his eyes.

"They would've killed you," she whispered softly. "And as you so frequently tell me, I'll take you alive, no matter the cost."

Kol smiled as she stood up. Their hands caught each other, Davina squeezed his fingers before she escaped. Walking outside, Davina walked onto the porch to see Bonnie, Kaleb, and Kai talking, they were glaring venomously at Lucas. Bonnie looked at Davina as she walked out.

"Davina," Bonnie smiled as Davina walked forward. Davina smiled at her friend as she carefully picked her way towards Lucas. Lucas glared at her and Davina slowly paused.

"Are you here to help..." Luke huffed.

"I remember when I first met your sister and you. You were the smart one, Olivia was the showy one, but it seems that the Merge diminished your intelligence, but increased your arrogance," Davina said softly. "Kol and I had barely gotten started, he asked your help on the Merge; at the time I had a soul issue. Kol was a new witch, thousand years old vampire, but a witch just then. I had to endure two souls twisted up in my body, with the power of multiple Harvests in my body. I came to you for help, Kol did too. I didn't know anything about the Gemini then, because the Gemini were so inconsequential in my part of the world they didn't exist, they didn't matter. Kol knew your Coven though. He worked out an agreement with your Coven, the barrier to keep the Travelers out of my city, he offered you a way to cease the Merge, and he held up his part of the deal.