Chapter 342

Bonnie was checking over her supplies, she was five months pregnant, and it was really starting to feel like she was pregnant as the Louisiana summer was kicking up in full swing. Only advantage about being a witch was she could use her magic to keep the mosquitos off her skin. That saved her some suffering. She was checking over the RV she was driving to Virginia. A road trip with toddlers; it had her questioning her sanity, but worse, she was taking Josie and Lizzie because Jo had to go to a conference; so Jo wouldn't be coming with her.

"Alright, dearie, I have the boys, packings, and Jo brought the girls things, think we have enough shit?" Kaleb asked as he looked the RV storage over.

"No," Bonnie huffed, running her hand over her shifting baby. It was like having a goldfish in her, and so weird, but comforting.

"He acting up?" Kaleb asked in amusement.

"Yeah, and my back is killing me," she admitted.

"Sciatica?" Kaleb asked.

"Yeah, I'm remembering why I don't like being pregnant while you two have some kink for it," Bonnie muttered sourly.

"I just have a kink for you and Kai," Kaleb assured.

"Mmm, fuck, can you rub my hips, I don't think I can move right now," Bonnie sighed as a sharp pain arched through her hips and thigh.

"Yes dearie, lean over," he coaxed. She carefully leaned, and Kaleb's hands carefully massaged her hips while he coaxed her into stretching. Her previous pregnancy had thoroughly battered her body, and she was beginning to remember some of the pains; like the sciatica, and worse the heat retention. Finally, Kaleb's healing hands worked their magic, and she let out a slow breath of relief as she moved to stand.

"Okay, socks, shoes, everyone into the camper," Kai appeared with Radzim in hand, Rameses on his shoulders, Lizzie and Josie sulking behind him as they both stomped along unhappily to the van. Kaleb shook his head.

"RV!" Josie corrected haughtily.

"Get in the big thing with wheels!" Kai hissed in irritation. "You know it's irritating how they do that."

"They're almost nine, and their parents are divorcing, be nice Kai," Bonnie warned.

"I'm being nice, I'm being nice!"

"And Josie, don't antagonize Kai or Lizzie, if you keep doing it I will put you in time out," Bonnie warned.

"Whatever," Josie rolled her eyes.

"Their teenage years are going to be delightful," Kaleb muttered sourly as the girl stomped into the RV with Lizzie. Bonnie nodded and sighed. "How's your hips, dearie?"

"Better," she nodded. For only having one baby, she felt unusually large, almost like when she had been having Radzim and Rameses. "If I didn't know better, Kaleb, I'd think there were two of them in here and not just one."

"I'm not a Gemini," he chuckled. "And only one person in my entire family, on my mother's side, ever had twins, and it was generations ago."

She snorted, but stood, wincing a little as she did, but walking into the RV. Kai had gleefully taken over the driver's seat, while the rest of the kids were buckled in on couches and the table, she was happy to see everyone was seated. Kaleb walked in.

"We are locked and loaded!" Kaleb announced walking into the RV. "If we do this right we'll be out of the light pollution tonight and bee able to see the Lunar Eclipse!" he grinned, kissing her temple then kissing Kai hard as he walked to sit between the boys.

"That's boring," Lizzie whined.

"It's a natural marvel, dearie, it's important to enjoy it," Kaleb chuckled.