Chapter 338

It was all very quiet on the Plantation, Bonnie laid between her lovers, Kai was obsessing about her pudge for their baby while Kaleb was rather obsessed with her breasts, she enjoyed the attention. Neither of her men had been unattracted to her after her pregnancy, and she was rather enjoying it as Kai was expressing his affections, and Kaleb was always pleased with her. She enjoyed their attentions as she lay there.

"No more," she panted as Kaleb was pressing his lips over her breasts.

"But the fun is just starting dearie," he whispered as he came over her to kiss her softly.

"Kai and you are insatiable," she moaned as Kai's lips brushed over her pudge as he made himself at home between her trembling thighs again.

"We have the hottest momma this side of the Mississippi," Kaleb reminded her.

"And this momma is preggers and sleepy, Kai, do not start something we cannot finish!" she strangled out as she felt his warm breath near her soaked, leaking, dripping, aching center.

"Fine," he muttered as he kissed her inner thigh and came up to lay beside her and Kaleb. Kai didn't need much sleep anymore, but he would stay in their bed until she was asleep, and Kaleb would hold her all through the night. When she had been pregnant with the boys, Kai had been awake all the time and rubbing her back and feet when she was finally asleep, he also had a fascination with her belly when it had housed the boys. There was something Kai found fascinating about pregnancy, and Bonnie didn't mind his attentions.

They were all laying in the bed, she moaned lowly as Kaleb's hand slid down to between her legs.

"I'm serious!" she hissed looking at Kaleb then.

"It was worth a shot," Kaleb shrugged before he pulled himself over her to kiss Kai thoroughly. She chuckled as they started making out before Kaleb wedged himself between her and Kai. "Now we're done," he decided.

She shook her head in amusement as they all laid there. Bonnie got up, grabbing up her robe as she went to take care of her needs. Once she was cleaned up, she leaned on the vanity, washing her face and grabbing her toothbrush. Once she was sure she was good for sleep she tackled her hair. It didn't take long for her to get the curls into some semblance of order for sleep, she pulled on her bonnet, carefully tucking her hair into the bonnet she walked out to see Kaleb laying in bed, reading. Kai was gone.

"Radzim had a nightmare," Kaleb said looking up from what he was reading.

"Oh," she whispered.

"Kai has it, he wanted to go slay the monsters; he claims it's what a sociopath does best," Kaleb chuckled.

She snorted as she walked over to their bed, climbing in as she laid beside him. Kaleb smiled slyly as she laid there.

"You doing alright, Bon?"

"Yeah, this one is easier, I'm not as tired, no morning sickness, or fluctuating magic, it's just tired and slightly congested, and a little moody."

"You're always moody," Kaleb muttered.

"I am not!" she laughed as she swatted him with a pillow.

"Ow! And judgy!" he laughed.

"I am not!"

"You are!" he chuckled catching the pillow as he rolled over her. "Oh, Rameses..." Kaleb got off the bed, and she frowned as he rummaged through the hamper, then pulled out a gold pendent as he came back over to her. She reached out and he handed it to her. Similar to how Davina was always wearing runes, Bonnie had taken to wearing her own symbols the more she had explored her heritage, she wore an Ankh, the Knot of Isis, Djed, the Scarab Beetle, the Cartouche, Eye of Ra. But she didn't wear the Eye of Horus, which she recognized as she held it in her hand. "Rameses came into my office today and said pop-pop gave it to him. Do you recognize it?"