Chapter 214

When Davina finally woke, she felt so loose, and warm, she was content to remain right where she was, but she also felt a bit sticky and clammy, she wanted a shower, and to clean up. Kol was napping beside her, he looked very satisfied with himself, which she would've thought impossible in sleep, but then again, this was Kol, and he did tend to be rather smug. When she moved, his eyes snapped open, and she tensed as his gaze pinned her in place. She didn't know how to do... this, she didn't, and she was a bit anxious about this moment.

Kol though grumbled as he stretched and shifted beneath her, his fingers trailing up and over her spine, rather ghosting her skin and sending shivers down her spine. He muttered something in a language she didn't catch and all of a sudden there was gentle light illuminating the room.

"What are you doing awake love?" Kol asked, sleep had deepened his voice and rumpled his hair.

"I woke up," she answered.

He nodded and curled back around her, muttering to himself as he seemed intent on go back to sleep.

"I gotta go pee," she squirmed.

He groaned but released her. Davina was careful about getting out of bed, she shivered violently at the cold as she snatched up clean clothes and darted for the bathroom. There was a space heater which she flipped on then and started cleaning herself up. There were marks littering her skin, which was surprising, but not unpleasant, Kol wasn't one to leave hickeys all the time, but her skin was marked and flush still. Her hair was an utter bird's nest, and she didn't know how that could be even remotely attractive. Turning on the shower Davina went about cleaning up. She felt a bit tender; her skin felt a little raw, but not unpleasantly so.

When she had blown dry her hair, and braided it, and was dressed again she reluctantly left the hot bathroom, shivering at the contrast of the house to the bathroom. The house wasn't cold, or as cold as outside, but it wasn't what Davina was used to. Carefully tip toeing through the house she peeked into the bedroom, the bed was made, but Kol was suspiciously absent. Davina frowned at that but continued through the house. She followed her nose to the kitchen Kol was prepping food for them, and he was only in sweats, no shirt, though she noted he had a sweater bunched up on the counter.

"Put a shirt on before you catch a cold," Davina ordered firmly. She didn't want to know what sort of baby Kol would turn into if he caught a freaking cold, that would just be a nightmare!

Kol turned, and his lips curled, she frowned as she folded her arms and waited for him to comply.

"Good afternoon to you too, love," Kol chuckled. "And I'm still warm," he promised.

"Shirt Kol," she repeated. He shook his head in amusement as he kissed her and then pulled on the hoodie. At least now he wasn't going to die of exposure; Davina still thought Norway was far too cold for humans to inhabit, but she was from a subtropical swamp.

"We need to lay out ground rules," Kol stated as he grabbed a pen and paper.

Davina blinked a few times as she looked at him, then at the paper he had grabbed. "You... rules? For what!?" she strangled out. "And since when did you have rules; for anything?"

"Davina, darling, we're going to have rules so that way I don't fuck this up, because I happen to enjoy you far more than you want," he stated. "And rules for sex, love, are not unusual, people are peculiar about their quirks and kinks. It's also for safety, and I want you to feel safe."

"Rules for sex?" she sputtered. "You don't even follow normal rules, and you want rules for sex!?"

"Yes."

"I don't... I don't have any quirks or kinks..." she stammered out.

"That you know of yet, but you do have 'No's and those are what we're going to sort out," Kol stated.