Chapter 333

Davina gasped as Kol shoved her up against the wall, her leg was hitched around his hips as his mouth trailed over her jawline and his hand had her thigh pinned against his hips. Davina shuddered a little as her eyes fluttered shut slightly as she clung to his jacket. Kol's mouth was hot against her skin, she moaned a little.

"You have to be quiet love," Kol muttered.

She bit her lip then as he came back to her mouth. He had been tormenting her all night with featherlight touches, teasing caresses, gentle touches which were almost nonexistent.

"You win," she hissed. "Now stop teasing me and fuck me!"

"So demanding," he teased.

"Kol Mikaelson!" she snarled as he rolled his hips against hers.

"Quiet!" he chuckled against her lips. She smiled as she was kissed again, she felt him roll his hips again and she slid her hand between them.

"Davina and Kol Mikaelson!" a voice announced which had Kol groaning as his lips left her.

"I'm going to kill them, all of them, and then lock you up and fuck you until you can't walk," he groaned as he slowly set her down.

"Do we have to go out for us to leave to our house?" she asked reluctantly.

"Where the hell are they?" Elijah asked. Davina bit her lip as she stepped closer to Kol.

"Or we could ditch, right now, teleportation spell from Dahlia, and you can take me home," she offered softly.

"I knew there was a reason I married you," he smiled deviously. Davina giggled a bit as Kol scooped her up, which had her hitching her legs around his hips as he pulled on their bond magic, which suddenly moved them into his room of the Big House. She gasped as she fell onto the bed, he shucked off his jacket before he came over her. His mouth was hot against hers, warm, he tasted a bit like the champagne they had been drinking and a little like the chocolate cake they had shared, and she moaned as his hand tangled in her hair.

"So bloody beautiful," he muttered. She moaned as his lips resumed their path down her jaw and throat. A small cry tore from her lips when Kol found the nape of her neck which had her trembling as she arched against her husband. She pulled on the fest he was wearing as he hooked her legs around his waist.

"I should... get out of this dress," she breathed as he was kissing the top of her breasts then.

"Oh no," he purred. "You're not getting out of this dress," he assured.

"I'm not?"

"No," he came up and kissed her hard again. She shuddered as he rolled his hips again, she felt his hardness against her throbbing core, and the way the fire boiled in her blood. She cried out again in as he pushed her skirt aside a little, and his fingers hooked on the lace and silk bikini lingerie. His magic was fusing her body, and it made everything feel unbearably hot, she felt like lightning was coursing through her blood again, but also being hit by a storm. Kol moaned a little as he pulled back to examine her lingerie.

"Something blue?" he asked playfully.

"Yes," she admitted.

"I'll examine what's under this dress later," he decided as his fingers moved her underwear to the side. She shuddered as his fingers slid over her slit, she whimpered when one of his fingers slid into her, then two as he started teasing her again, she rolled her hips with his fingers as she held onto his shoulders tightly.

"Kol!" she cried out, feeling her legs tremble as he hooked his fingers within her, then his thumb found her nerves as he circled them lightly with his nail.