Chapter 308

Kol stood before Bonnie, his hand dripped with blood, and for an eerie moment he reminded her of Elijah Mikaelson as he stood there, his face passive, indifferent and cold. The veins snaked over his face, under his eyes and his hair was tussled as she felt the activation of a spell, there was a surge of crippling power tearing up through the earth. She stared at Kol in horror then as she felt it, it felt like the tears and fractures between the land of the living and the hellfire she had once torn through, but it didn't.

"She'll destroy us, Kol, she isn't Davina," Bonnie shouted as the winds started kicking up around the magic.

"We should've died long ago," Kol answered in a voice she almost missed as the winds howled. She stumbled as she pulled on her magic, trying to use the power of her spirits and ancestors to fight back. Kol was fast though as he smashed into her, knocking her off her feet, she rolled as she watched him get thrown through the air into the barrier. Kol landed gracefully, while Bonnie rolled to her knees.

The barrier changed into fire suddenly, and Kol smiled a bit sad, and his gaze flicked to her. Bonnie watched as the fire wrapped up and around into a dome like hellfire, and she stepped back as the fires changed from a deep rich red to a blinding white to startling blue before thunder rolled overhead. Kol laughed then.

"Oh, Davina Claire, by the power of Thor," he laughed. "Odin protect you, love."

"Phesmatos incendia moventure," Bonnie stood as she held out her hands. She felt it, the hundreds of Bennetts latching onto her, she staggered a bit at their force because this wasn't like the hellfire.

"Ego ex vos. Vox ex unos." She held her palms out hands up and Kol turned his attention onto her fully.

"Phesmatos incendia entrare," she rasped, feeling the blood slip from her nose as she tasted it on her lips.

"You're too late, little witch," Kol laughed. "Now we die," he looked up as lightning streaked up towards the skies. Bonnie winced as she felt the way the lightning tore through her spell, the way it tore through the realities, she screamed as she felt it sear through her.

"You deserve passion dearie."

"Stop giving me those judgy looks, I know what I'm doing!"

Bonnie twisted around as she felt the world torn from her and found herself looking at a very white man, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, an jaw meant to cut glass and a smile which screamed trouble.

"Who...?"

"I did it! I am the greatest!" her head snapped around as she saw Kai.

"In another life I never would've met you two."

"True, but if you never met us you'd never fuck us and that's criminal," blondie rasped.

"Bennetts don't mix with Parkers, the Gemini have tried to mix the bloodlines to eliminate the need for Bennett blood," Kai informed her.

"I'm keeping them!" Bonnie flinched hearing her own voice.

"What is this," Bonnie looked at Kol.

"You should've left my witch alone," Kol rasped as he stood before her. There were thousands of images swirling around them, blurring, she was watching a life which wasn't hers, but was, and she felt a scream.

There was suddenly two foxes running by her, they leapt and entwined with the other, and she saw as Davina Claire ran through the stars, her hand was gripping a struggling Hope Mikaelson and a toddler in her arms as she ran.

Bonnie scrambled up to go after her.

"We stay here," Kol snarled, and Bonnie choked as the hand tore through her chest. "I cannot let you of all witches chase my vixen."