Chapter 315

Kol walked through the Big House, he went straight for the showers, he wanted the blood off him before he went to Davina. He just wanted her to stay calm and to keep her calm he'd have to discard the blood.

"Kol?"

He stopped, seeing Klaus there, which had him blinking. Klaus left the girls in the parlor with Caroline and he could see his elder brother's distrust and unease; it was now Kol remembered he was holding the White Oak Stake.

"Who's blood is on the Stake?" Klaus asked softly.

"Mikael's," he answered quietly as Klaus took the White Oak Stake. "He took Inadu's spirit after I had killed her body, the Harvest Girls are alive, they should be with Abby and Cassie, Van Nguyen is dead, him and his mother..."

"Kol, I don't care about that," Klaus cut him off. Confused Kol blinked a few times as he tilted his head trying to figure out what Klaus was up to. "Where'd you get all the blood?"

"Hm?"

"The blood Kol! Is it yours!"

"I'm fine!" he jerked away as his brother was pushing hands.

"Come on," Klaus grabbed his arm and Kol stumbled after Klaus up the stairs to his room. Klaus was the one tugging off Kol's bloody clothes and Kol stumbled for the shower.

"Get in the water," Klaus ordered.

"I'm fine!" Kol stated.

"I'm going to inspect you over and make sure."

"I'm a grown ass man Klaus!" Kol snarled as he snatched up his own sponge and soap.

"And my little brother, start scrubbing," Klaus ordered. Kol rolled his eyes as he ducked his head under the pray and got to scrubbing off the blood and grime of the last few days. When the water of the shower was running clear he shut it off, grabbed a towel as he dried off as he exited the shower before wrapping it around his hips. Klaus was fast to inspect Kol over though, he couldn't swat his brother's hands away fast enough as he went to brush his teeth and shave.

"What happened?" Klaus finally demanded after Kol spat out the toothpaste.

"Inadu's dead, Freya and Vincent will finish sealing off her soul; or shredding it, or whatever the fuck needs to be done, but it's over," Kol explained as washed his face. Examining the cut on his brow he grimaced feeling the forming bruise; he must've clipped a bit of stone earlier. Grabbing up his shaving cream he started lathering up his jawline over the five o'clock shadow he had.

"And Davina?" Klaus asked, leaning on the door frame.

"What about Davina?" Kol asked carefully.

"We are aware she was pregnant," Klaus stated simply. Kol frowned as he started carefully using the razor.

"I don't see what you want to know," Kol admitted as he looked at his brother in the mirror.

"Are you...?"

"No," Kol cut off. He finished shaving with practiced ease before he washed off his face and applied aftershave. "Is that what you want to know? How to use this against me?"

"No," Klaus answered softly.

Kol snorted.

"You are my brother, my blood, and you hurt, I can smell it off you, little brother."

Kol leaned on the vanitiy counter as he glared up at the ceiling, he should be getting clean clothes. "I don't know what I am," he admitted firmly.

"Kol," Klaus started.